Old 11-08-2010, 05:14 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

OooOO that lasagna sounds delicious!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:39 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

It really was, I wish I'd thought to bring some for lunch today but it's a little higher calorie than what I like to eat at lunch so it's just as well I guess!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 06:13 PM   #63  
Diet and Exercise!

S/C/G: 185/165/135

Height: 5'3"

I am so tired. Can I go to bed at 6pm?

Woke up at 5, went to the gym till 7, then worked from 7:30-5:30 NONSTOP. (Ate lunch in three sessions while standing up! But at least I didn't skip like I did last week!) It was a good day, and I prefer being busy to sitting in front of the computer all day, but still. I'm so tired.

And now I want lasagna. Not now, of course, I just ate my wonderful dinner. But that's going to be a dinner experiment soon.
fatmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 06:36 PM   #64  

fatmac Sometimes if I'm really exhausted I just have an early night, or at least I get into bed earlier and read or something relaxing - if I don't have other things I need to be doing!
The lasagne was good - I didn't make it but I kind of saw how it was done? Oven roasted slices of eggplant. The peppers (yellow and red) were kind of stewed with I think a can of tomatoes or tomato puree and onions in there as well - then the eggplant and tomato/pepper mixture was layered with a couple of layers of pasta as well - eggplant on the top to kind of show portion sizes (1 slice per square portion) and then some cheese on the top. There was minimal bechamel/cheese sauce in there as well.
Oh man now I want that for lunch. Even more than my delicious salad I have waiting.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:28 PM   #65  
sun

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

rainbow First off woohoo on your new clothes....I love dressing the part when I exercise I love fold over yoga pants..I have a shopping problem. lol mainly VS and Target Second...ohhh yuummmyyy lasagna. I am half Italian and half Indian and I bascially eat those two food groups..hhaa spicy and pasta Glad you are doing so well honey.

Linds ohh nice will power! thats what going to get you to goal honey!

fatmac What a day! Great job on the workout! impressive. Yeah just wind down and relax! I just fell asleep with my daughter from 4 until 730 and I am regretting it! haha We will be up late tonight.

Ok ladies I am super proud of myself today! The protein powder I have been using has a chocolate version and it tastes good! So today I did a shake for breakfast and lunch and felt great! Had a good dinner and just happy with my eating today. I am not stressing out the workouts for now until my daughter sleeps through the night again. I will just keep it for the days my hubby is home YOOGAAA... haha
Have a great week chicas!
sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:25 PM   #66  

sun Oh man I wish we had Target here so so badly. But then again, I wish we had a lot of American stores here and we don't and never will so I can't really do much about it hah! That's a cool mix, half Italian and half Indian. I'm...half Irish and half Lebanese. We eat some Lebanese food, but I don't even know if there are any "Irish" foods per se - though I do love potatoes haha!
It's so awesome you're feeling good about your foods and stuff. Pride in yourself is such an important thing I think!
Old 11-08-2010, 10:48 PM   #67  
sun

rainbow I LOVE Target's clearance. I just bought a 10 dollar pair of 8 jeans. Love it. Lebanese is cool sounds exotic I just bought a victoria secret clearance bathing suit for next summer...bikini oh boy. Now I really have to stay on track.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:51 PM   #68  

sun Urgh, I am so jealous of the cheap but awesome clothes you guys get over there! Funnily enough, I only think of bras/panties when I think of Victoria's Secret, though I know they have other stuff. Man...I am dreading buying a swimsuit - being that it's summer here and I'm going on a week long beach holiday just after Christmas, swimming could be involved - I'm sad to say I still don't think I'll be at a point where I'm confident enough in my body to wear a swimsuit around my boyfriend and our friends
Old 11-08-2010, 10:57 PM   #69  
sun

rainbow Oh I wore a tankini all summer but now I want to wear a bikini top for me and my hubby. But I will never wear bikini bottom....I wear boy shorts. here is what I bought. Oh VS has awesome clothes...super sexy and classy. I bought new sweaters and shirts...mmm Hi my name is Sun and I am a VSaholic :P
http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Sa...ame=vsdWrapper
Old 11-08-2010, 11:07 PM   #70  

sun Hot stuff! You're going to look awesome! I wear a tankini IF I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO. As in...I kind of just avoid going to the beach or going swimming because I hate wearing swimsuits. My thighs are horrible. I was actually just standing here at work daydreaming and wondering/worrying if my thighs will ever get smaller! 12.6kg (27.7 pounds) down and I'm pretty sure they're just as big as they were before. They're probably tied for least favourite body part with my stomach, and I'm even beginning to like that a little more as it's definitely shrinking. Silly thighs! If it weren't for them I think I'd feel better about a swimsuit!

Do you buy the VS stuff online or in store?
Old 11-08-2010, 11:19 PM   #71  
sun

rainbow I promise you will see a difference as you get lower on the scale. When you get to low numbers each 5 lbs makes a huge difference. I loose off my upper body before my lower body. I shop at the store and online...I have a VS card... bad idea... will take me awhile to pay it off but its soooo beautiful!
Old 11-09-2010, 01:59 AM   #72  

sun Thank you so much for the reassurance. I lost most of the initial weight from my actual waist (at least it seems that way) - I know my stomach is starting to get a little smaller and though my boobs aren't actually much smaller, they seem a little perkier/less droopy - bonus! I am just really hoping for smaller thighs so I guess I can look forward to what you say! I think the bikini is worth it - you'll look amazing! What colour did you get?

I got 2 compliments/people noticing I am smaller today, so that was nice. Just did my hour long Zumba class, it was hard this week for sure! Fun though as well.

Last edited by rainbowstripe; 11-09-2010 at 01:59 AM.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:15 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

hey rainbow, i feel you on the swimsuit issue! although i'll wear a onepiece if i have to, i am SUPER self-conscious about my ginormous tighs, they are the fattest part of my body, they're bumpy and they jiggle... i DREAM of wearing a bikini but i don't think that's ever gonna happen... i'd settle for tighs that don't rub together though...

it's a shame i'm so embarrassed about it though, because swimming is one of the only sports i actually enjoy. but there is NO WAY IN **** i am ever showing my nearly naked self at a pool full of skinny japanese people.... also ginormous boobs make the boys gawk
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:48 AM   #74  

Kawaii It's kind of nice to not be alone on the big thighs thing haha! I would definitely love thighs that don't touch - or at least ones that don't chafe in the summer if I wear a dress/skirt without leggings/tights! That would be amazing. AMAZING! Haha. Yeah I'm not sure I'd ever be able to rock a bikini, but I guess I'll never know until I look smaller.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:48 AM   #75  
Diet and Exercise!

S/C/G: 185/165/135

Height: 5'3"

OW OW OW OW OW.

That is me, currently, every time I try to walk. After extensive googling I'm fairly certain I have peroneal tendinitis. It started hurting midway through my long day yesterday, but I thought it was just because I was on my feet all day. Now I'm thinking it's an overuse injury.

Despite that, I totally tried to go to spinning this morning. Got my cleats on and sat on the bike, thinking that maybe it wouldn't hurt spinning as much as walking - absolutely not true. spinning hurt. a lot. So, I lifted some weights on machines that didn't require me to use my foot, and now I'm home icing it.

THIS WAS NOT IN MY PLANS FOR NOVEMBER.
fatmac is offline   Reply With Quote