Old 07-05-2011, 06:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/240/160

Height: 5 foot 8

Thumbs up My Underwear Goal

I cant wait unitl the day where i turn in all of my boyshorts/spanx/and brief cut panties for something cute and lacey and sexy! I'm sick of feeling like i need the support of boyshorts and spanx all the time. My pants are getting huge and i have to hold them up when i walk...but my boyshorts seem to be fitting just the same!
ClaireBear92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 196/ticker/125

Height: 5'4

I have that same goal! Whenever I'm shopping for undies I can't help but imagine the pretty (and matching, of course) underwear and bras I'm going to have. Granted, I do own and wear several different lacy (and colorful!) hanky panky thongs, but I would never in a million years want anyone to see me in them! I've essentially been the same underwear size at 196 and 148 and still here at 172. It is really annoying.
effie12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/155

Height: 5'3"

I find that I've only gone up one size in undies even though I've gone up 3 sizes in regular pants. It's because they're so elastic I think!

I've always worn low cut panties because I don't like having them riding all the way up to my natural waist, so until my butt/thighs shrink and my gut recedes I'll probably be rocking 8's or 9's. I shudder to think of how long until I can fit into those teeny tiny panties in the bins and drawers at Victoria's Secret!
Michi702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:42 AM   #4  
Weight Watcher

S/C/G: 244/199/140

Height: 5"5

I'm with you except I LOVE boyshorts! I want to day my booty ID my best asset(no pun intended). My boyfriend agrees and even says he prefers boyshorts over thongs.

I even have "goal" panties. They are the cutest little lacy boyshorts from VS in a size med.(currently l-xl)
WannaBaSkinnybride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:40 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 254.8 / 210.2 / 135.0

Height: 5'2

I love this thread since I'm having the same issues. And I've never been able to figure out why my size in everything else changes when I lose weight, but undies don't. When I do get to my goal weight, I plan on buying a lot of new stuff for myself from Victoria Secrets and a few lingerie websites I've found online. I've been making wishlists and picking out everything that I've always wanted to wear but haven't been able to. Because Lord knows, I'm so over having to wear ugly underwear just because.
jumelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:55 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 234.3 / 232.6 / 130

Height: 5'3"

Good luck ladies! I always looked forward to buying stuff from VS when I got to 150 lbs, and when I hit that about a year ago, I was disappointed to find that even though I was smaller, my shape was still my shape, and most of their bras didn't flatter my shape.

I did find one I like though--I love the Body by Victoria bra that has memory foam and no wires. <3
brooksrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:57 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 229/185/155

Rock on ladies. I will say this though...even girls who are a size 2 wear spanx! Models are airbrushed within an inch of their lives, and even if you get to be 10 pounds underweight, uncomfortable underwear still seem to be de rigeur.

Even Katy Perry has to wear them...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ers-stage.html
bleujean is offline   Reply With Quote