3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 20-Somethings

~~~GoodBYE 180s!~~~

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 09:49 AM   #76
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

BOOYA, 181 even today!!!

Jaimie - Sounds like you're doing great on your workouts. I understand being busy with life, I'd say try zigzagging your calories if possible (eat low, high, low, low, high, low, high, high, etc - if you do some googling there's a lot of information out there about it) and maybe change one of your high calorie burns to yoga or pilates or something low-impact. Sometimes backing off has helped my body chill out and I've seen a pick up in my weight loss then.

Kriz - That's great about the compliments!!! And you look FANTASTIC!!!

Mini Goal: 155 || Giving WW another try with the Points Plus program
Progress Pictures || Design + Photography
Progress pictures last updated 10.9.10
Old 11-21-2010, 11:54 AM   #77
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

Platforme - Thank you! Truly =)

Also, I have to say, I agree with you full heartedly on the backing off a little bit. When I FIRST entered the 180's I had just had a horrible weekend of eating stuff I shouldn't. Not a ton, (and this isn't what I mean by backing off) but just a few things I knew I shouldn't have eaten. I didn't eat as much as I would have 3 months ago, but ya know, not the healthiest thing.

That week I ended up only losing 0.4 pounds which put me at 189.8. I'm shocked I lost anything at all and like I said, I DO NOT recommend this, but since then it seems I am losing faster then ever.

So instead of doing the dumb thing (like I did) and eating unhealthy foods, switch it up a bit. Back off of something a day or two, then go back in full gusto. It seems to be working thus far for me. But we shall know FOR SURE tomorrow when I weigh-in!
Healthy Before 30 Newest Pic Mini Goal Thread (9/2011)- http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...goal-30-a.html
5th Goal - 125-130 (maintenance) - ??

Old 11-21-2010, 07:20 PM   #78

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizstyling View Post
I eat 4-6 small meals a day (of course with dinner being the biggest) work out at boot camp 1hour 4-6x a week (depending on the week). And really it's just me watching what I eat.

I really don't know if I'm blowing through the 180's until I weigh myself on Monday...I'm praying for 105. something...I don't care what! I just want it to stay the same!

For small meals to eat during the day, I DO eat the 100 calorie packs. I eat one a day/every two days on average. Maybe 5 a week total. I like them, soem people don't, that's their bag. They serve me well when I have a sweet tooth which I DO!

I also like all kinds of yogurt, bananas (awesome and filling!), for lunches I know a lot of people aren't going to agree but I have VERY short lunch breaks and I eat lean cuisines or smart ones or a Healthy Choice. I also love granola or oatmeal. Hmmm lemme think of more snacks. OH! I like slices of turkey, LOVE THEM. I put a pickle in between and wrap it in three slices and I'm in heaven! You can pack them in little baggies, LOVE LOVE it. Split one pickle in half and wrap 3 slices of turkey around each, put em in a baggie and put em in the fridge at work. I also love apples and oranges. Once a week I also make tuna sandwiches! I use weight watchers bread, light mayo and tuna light in water and some red pepper and YUM!!!!!!! and FILLING!

I hope that helps Jaimie! Seriously, you are SO CLOSE!

Don't get discouraged about your belly, HELLLOOO It is the last to go, I too am struggling CRAZY with this! I have gone from a VERY VERY tight 40C bra to a 38C and I can somewhat fit in a 36C it's just ultra tight. But the belly? Yeah, it just looks like a deflated balloon of fat! And I haven't had kids. I'm hoping once I get down to 160/150 it starts to move. So, you and I can def relate on that. Hopefully we'll be in this journey together for the long run and through maintenance as well and can push each other =)

On another note, I just HAVE to share something with you girls! Every year my old college roomies and I get together the week before THanksgiving and we cook and play games and just catch up. Well, tonight, I was OVERWHELMED by the compliments, I mean it felt good but I guess I was just thrown off. Anyway, Thats a whole other topic I'll be covering in my blog on Monday haha BUT to get to the point...well I FELT SO PRETTY!!!
You look AMAZING and you can just see the confidence you have gained! Way to go girl!

And thanks for all the great advice! I know in my brain whats right to eat...but I just got sooooo bored with it. I need to get my butt back in gear. I lost 30 lbs for a wedding I was in last July, and now I have another wedding in October (bridesmaid again). I don't want to be the fat girl.....so I have to get my rear in gear. I figure I have 11 months, if I could just pull 1 pound a week I would be thrilled!

Glad I have you girls to cheer me on, and to vent to as well! Lets get out of these wretched 180's by December! I was 183.2 today....a small loss.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:39 AM   #79

S/C/G: 260/197/140

Height: 5'4"

Weigh-in today!

i'm happy with that

Mini Goals

Halfway to goal (200) Met Oct'10
No Longer Obese (175)
100lbs lost, time to post some pics!(160)
No longer overweight (145)

1st GOAL (140)
2nd GOAL (130)
ULTIMATE GOAL (120)

Daily Weigh in

2013 Bikini Ready Challenge
Old 11-22-2010, 09:42 AM   #80
Mary

181 again today I have a lot of cleaning to do this week on top of my regular workout schedule so I'm thinking I should definitely make my goal of 180 or less by Thursday for Thanksgiving. Then I'm going to work my tush off to be in the 170s by Dec 1!!!!

Old 11-22-2010, 11:16 AM   #81
Working it out!

Mary and Jaimie - Thank you for those compliments. You two are so very sweet!

Jaimie - You can get through the barriers. I know it is so easy to get bored with the foods...It's hard to find variety but spices and stuff really help me add a little jazz to it. They may have sodium but Lowerys (lower sodium) seasoning salt really helps. I must admit, I haven't really cut out a lot of that kind of stuff. I drink about a gallon of water a day (always have - I LOVE LOVE water) and that helps.

As for your weigh-in Mary - You are SERIOUSLY almost there, I have a feeling you are going to pull out and way out by the end of the week =)

Ali - Great job! I know that feels good!

Today was my weigh-in and ya'll know I have been WAITING for this day to make it official. Well, guess what happened? I started my TOM yesterday!!!! I am so angry, mainly because 3 months ago I never had to worry about it lol but so far every month now it adds an additional 1-3 pounds depending on the day of the week! So, I weighed in at exactly 185.0 this morning. I'm happy with that! But, now more then ever I'm looking forward to next weeks weigh-in.

I've stayed on plan and hopefully this will help motivate me through Thanksgiving Dinner so that I don't get off track. I guess when I really think about it, it came at a decent time because those extra pounds it's going to add this week is going to freak me out enough that I'll definitely stay on plan full circle!

The goal is to be at 182 by next Monday. It may seem like a lot, but I know this damn TOM is adding weight and it pisses me off. =)
Healthy Before 30 Newest Pic Mini Goal Thread (9/2011)- http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...goal-30-a.html

Last edited by Krizstyling : 11-22-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 12:36 PM   #82
Mary

Kriz - Don't worry about it, you'll get a nice woosh next week!

Old 11-22-2010, 09:47 PM   #83

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Kriz- I agree with Mary, and it will totally be a great weigh in for you!

As for me, the scale popped right back up to 184 today (assuming my late dinner was to blame I am guessing I am closer to 183). I was so very close to 182 yesterday! This is the same cycle I have dealt with for months. I am seriously vowing to get to 169.9 by New Years Day. Which means I have exactly 40 days to lose a tish over 13 pounds. I have lost more than that before in a month, I can do it again.

Kriz and Mary, we should team up and beat this together!!
Old 11-24-2010, 09:42 AM   #84
Mary

Jaimie - Definitely! I'm shooting for 169 by New Year's too - it's where I was last year and then between New Years and the summer I bounced back and forth between 170-175 and then over the summer I got lazy and hello 180s.

Yesterday I was at 182. I didn't work out on Monday, my knee was bothering me. But I shouldn't have had the cheese and crackers. Bad Mary, bad. BUT yesterday I went spinning and I just was. not. hungry. so I ended up forcing myself to eat a minimum of calories. The scale says 180.5 today! Let's hope I don't screw up today - TOMORROW I WILL SEE 180 EVEN ON THE SCALE!!!!

Last edited by platformnine : 11-24-2010 at 09:42 AM.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:57 AM   #85
Working it out!

Mary - I have no doubt that you will see an even 180 on that scale tomorrow and what a great Thanksgiving treat that will be!

Jaimie - YES! We can all do this together and get there =) One pound at a time!!!

I, for one, cannot WAIT for this week to be over. I've gone anywhere from 182.4-185.4 the past three days and it's driving me crazy! Someone remind me NOT TO WEIGH myself DAILY! I never did it before, because I KNEW I would drive myself insane...sooo I'm going to have to have my boyfriend hide the scale from me. =(

Old 11-24-2010, 07:28 PM   #86
Mary

I may still see 180.5 tomorrow lol. We'll see, I still have to workout. I ate good today, 1600 calories. BUT I baked and iced 40 pumpkin whoopie pies, and a loaf of pecan pumpkin bread, for dessert tomorrow night! I tasted some. Ack! 20 for my house and 20 for my boyfriend's house. I've been baking since two today. But I skipped my workout the other night so I'm definitely going to my basement tonight! And tomorrow morning for a good, long hour.

If I don't have time to check in tomorrow I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

Old 11-25-2010, 07:04 AM   #87

S/C/G: 241/188.8/120

Height: 5' 2"

Sounds like everyone is doing well! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving.
I was super excited to see 179.7 on the scale this morning, but we'll see how it sticks about today.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:31 AM   #88
Mary

Audri - Hooray! You have a great Thanksgiving too!

180.5 again today, but that's ok. I'm off to workout and spend the morning cooking. I planned out my food for today last night and sodium aside (have you ever noticed how ridiculous the sodium is for Thanksgiving dinner? 800mg in TURKEY?!) even if I have one of my delectable whoopie pies I will be within calorie range And tomorrow I'll be doing plenty of walking since I'm being dragged along to Black Friday shopping by my boyfriend's mother and his sister.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

Old 11-25-2010, 10:13 PM   #89
Heck Yes!

S/C/G: 210/177/165

Height: 5'11.5

Let's see how this goes. I haven't been on this site since March. I had to take a break and focus on some other things but I think can dip my feet back in the water. I've been in the 180's for years now. It goes up, then it will go back down. Then it will go down and then come back up, always in the 180's range. Here's to hitting the 170's, and making some weight loss buddies!

Kicking my own butt, one day at a time
Old 11-26-2010, 03:57 AM   #90

S/C/G: 241/188.8/120

Height: 5' 2"

Mary - Thanks! You are so close, I know you have been a little up and down lately, but you will be out of here soon.

I'm back up to 181.9 this morning thanks to my Thanksgiving feast yesterday. Guessing some of it is because I ate a lot of starchy carbs that I usually avoid and I should be back down soon.
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.