Old 10-15-2010, 06:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Default Adios to the 150s & 140s-2

Starting us off for round 2
Old 10-15-2010, 06:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 173/152.2/130

Height: 5’7"

hi ladies!! my comp is all better, woooooppppeeeeee!! no time, will check in tomorrow hi to all my 140-150ers and welcome newbies
Old 10-15-2010, 06:46 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 168 / 168 / 130

Height: 5.6

I'm saying goodbye this month to the 150s. Finally in 3 years! Onward march!
Old 10-15-2010, 09:45 PM   #4  
your calories are showing

S/C/G: 286/healthy&fit

Height: 5'5ish

finally out the 150's!
Old 10-15-2010, 10:37 PM   #5  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

Happy birthday, LillyLover!
Old 10-15-2010, 10:44 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 209/149/140

Height: 5'3"

Finally out of the 150's! I cannot wait to say that about the 140's and be at goal <3
Old 10-16-2010, 12:25 AM   #7  

S/C/G: see ticker

Thanks for the birthday love, StephanieM and cat eyes!

I'm afraid to step on the scale tomorrow morning...I had a ribeye and some bread pudding tonight. But it was all so delicious, and for my birthday!

Welcome to the newcomers! This thread has been a great source of motivation
Old 10-16-2010, 05:34 AM   #8  
Here for the party

S/C/G: 187/108

Height: 5'5.5

So close to the 130s I can taste it! just 1 pound and some change to go! I haven't been in the 130s in a good minute, so I'm pretty excited. Right now I'm wearing 6/7/8, and I have a nice pair of size 5s waiting for the 135 pound mark, and a pair of 4s waiting for 130. So so glad I didn't get rid of my smaller clothes. Even though at some level I didn't have much hope that I'd get to that point, I'm glad I finally got in gear in May and DIDN'T GIVE UP! I guess that's the main thing, not losing your stamina and focus.

I can't believe I started this time again at close to 187 pounds! I'm so thankful for the inspiration I've received here in this forum!

Hopefalls ,Brit, shasha, lillylover and sweetykins, you guys are doing so good to be out of the 150s! The rest of the folks in the thread are coming really close!

stephaniem, you've been an inspiration the entire way (especially as you posted photos), and we have been in the same threads at the same time along the way. Seeing the way you've kept going always helped me to want to keep going, too!

Last edited by fivestone; 10-16-2010 at 05:36 AM.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:35 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 209/149/140

Lillylover- Thanks for the welcome! I am in the same boat as you, my birthday is on Tuesday and we are celebrating my birthday tonight. Pizza, cake, and ice cream. My plan is to eat really clean throughout the day and eat a small meal before everyone comes over for pizza so I only eat one piece *fingers crossed* And I'm hitting up the gym for a hardcore 60 minute cycling class. So hopefully tomorrow when I weigh in it won't be so bad! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Fivestone- Thanks for the welcome! It has taken me a very long time to get to this point. When I started my weight loss journey I was 209 pounds- crazy! To know that my goals are within reach is an amazing feeling. I'll be happy to hit 139, my 70 pound weight loss mark. I can't lose TOO much right now, the lowest would be 135 as I've already bought my wedding gown for my wedding in May, and it will need some major alterations as is =]
Old 10-16-2010, 09:34 AM   #10  
Losing the baby weight

fivestone, thanks for that! You've been an inspiration to me too! I lose weight slowly compared to you, I remember we met in the 170's thread (wow, over 20 lbs ago!) and you've always been a couple steps ahead. I also liked when I got to move onto a new thread because I would see a familiar face there! It's crazy to think that was 20 lbs ago, and that I've already lost 42. I'm in shock, but I'm so proud of us for sticking to it!

Compared to what we've lost, we only have a small part of our journey left to our goals. I can't wait to see us hit them!

I'm at 152.0 today Seeing 154 and above after Thanksgiving and two bad days of eating, I'm glad it's Friday and I'm already back to where I was. Now just these last 12 lbs!
Old 10-16-2010, 11:20 AM   #11  

S/C/G: see ticker

Oh my, 145.8 today...I've been gaining (according to the scale) about a pound a day??

My Accuweight diet materials should be in my mailbox today. Cannot wait for this to be over!!
Old 10-16-2010, 03:01 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 173/152.2/130

Height: 5’7"

sweety kins, brit, hopefalls, congrats on getting out of the 150s!! so exciting! glad we can all support one another through the 140s and lower!

lillylover and hopefalls, happy bday ladies!!

lillylover u know that’s just water weight. don’t let the scale get u down, just eat cleanly a few days and you’ll see the numbers drop.

hopefalls, i love that you have a game plan for staying on track even tho its ur bday! let us know how it goes...

fivestone, you’re amazing!! your rapid weight loss blows me away!! you’re sooo almost outta here!!! congrats lady seriously, i’m a little jealous LOL

stephaniem, where are u in the world that it was thanksgiving? or were u celebrating early? i’m proud of u that u indulged but didn’t let your weight get away from u! as fivestone said, you truly are inspirational.

OK all, i have a problem... when i go over to my sister’s house, i binge like crazy. she has a 3yr old, so she always has yummy stuff around like fruit snacks and cheesy crackers, etc.

So, hung out w my sis thursday. we went shopping for boots, grabbed lunch, went to a few more shops and a craft store, then grabbed dinner. I ate beautifully all day, healthy foods and within my calories. THEN, we got to her house and i decided i could have one small cookie..... Next thing i knew, i’d eaten a good 12 small cookies, one pouch of fruit snacks, and half a box of reduced fat cheez-its.

i’m not sure why, but when i’m at her place it’s like my brain goes, 'ah well, it’s not that big a deal'. SHE doesn’t eat like that at all. i’m confused and must pay better attn next time i’m there. it’s really important to me that i get this last 20lbs off, but with setbacks like this, i feel like it’s sooo far away.

Last edited by shasha12; 10-16-2010 at 03:02 PM.
Old 10-16-2010, 03:35 PM   #13  
155LBS LOST

S/C/G: 300/145/140

Hello everyone! I'm gonna jump in here. Today I weighed in at 159.6.
Old 10-16-2010, 04:13 PM   #14  
Losing the baby weight

Shasha, in Canada we have our Thanksgiving in October Do you think you eat more at her house because you let your guard down? Or maybe that cookie was a trigger food for you. I'm an ex binger and certian things get me going and then I just eat everything.

I'm home right now because I had a little scare at work today. I've never spotted before in between TOM, and I started to last night. I kept seeing it when I peed and wiped, I started to think I was peeing the blood instead.
Long story short the amount of it freaked me out at work, I left early to go to a doctor, scared myself by reading online what it COULD be, waited 2 hours to have my doctor say 'you are not pregnant, and it's probably your birth control because you changed the brand over a week ago'

I'm glad it's not cancer or anything, phew! Being pregnant would have been neat but unexpected (we're waiting until after we move up north and get married).

EDIT: I forgot to say welcome, JennieLovesKisses! It's great to see you here with us
I'm not going back to work cus there's only two and a half hours left in the day and it would take me forever to bus back up.

Last edited by StephanieM; 10-16-2010 at 04:25 PM.
Old 10-16-2010, 10:24 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Hubs and I went out to dinner at smokey bones tonight. I tried to choose something that I didn't think was terrible, but I also didn't just stick to a garden salad. I typically allow myself one cheat meal/day (working on getting it down to just one meal) per week. It was a great date because we very rarely go out to eat anymore!

Back on plan tomorrow!
Closed Thread