Old 10-21-2010, 04:40 PM   #31  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValRock View Post
You guys all look seriously awesome!!!
Noodles-Looking good!
Audri-Love the hair and your face is so much slimmer!
Platformnine-Love your look!
Kenz-Looking awesome!
KrampusYou look great! And I'll say it again... your arms don't look fat at al!! Keep that smile on your face .

Ok need honest opinions. I was thinking of wearing this when the boat comes home... but seeing it in photograph (that my 6 year old took, badly).... I'm not sure if it is kind to my figure. My hips look way wider than I think they are (I hope???) Maybe the color is too light? I don't know. So maybe I should just wear the grey boots (because I love those) with the black dress in the above photo? What do you think?

--and I tried to fix the red eye but it just made my face look jacked up so ignore that

Maybe just black non opaque hose to break it up a bit more? I don't like how shiny the tights are.
You look great and you carry 169 well!!!
Old 10-21-2010, 06:03 PM   #32  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matilda08 View Post
You look great and you carry 169 well!!!
Thanks... I don't think I do, since I'm nearly 5'10! Thinking I may need to move my goal down.

Anyone think I could do black skinny jeans with that dress? I tried them on last night and I think they looked better than the shiny tights.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:39 PM   #33  
Funsized Fiesta

S/C/G: 230/144.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValRock View Post
Anyone think I could do black skinny jeans with that dress? I tried them on last night and I think they looked better than the shiny tights.
I think that'd look great, I love pairing skinny jeans with dresses.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:19 PM   #34  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

As long as the fly/waist area doesn't make a funny little bulge under the dress, I think it could be cute - though I'm a big fan of showing off legs myself.

Nienna, singfortheday, you girls look amazing. Such pretty HEALTHY looking hair. Everyone is doing so well it seems!

Thanks for the compliments The jacket is pretty tight, but that means it'll be wearable as I continue losing and I think it looks OK now. Now I just need to get tighter clothes, since the waist of the jacket pinches if I'm wearing a looser skirt/dress...
Old 10-21-2010, 10:51 PM   #35  
I can do anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krampus View Post

New jacket! Size M at Uniqlo. Probably a US XS-S. Ignore my robotically erect posture...
You look great! I scrolled right past this on my phone because it looked like an ad for something haha... Love your jacket too! I need to go to Uniqlo this weekend. I tried on my jackets from last winter and they're too big to be wearable!
Old 10-21-2010, 10:53 PM   #36  
I can do anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenzideRhae View Post
I think that'd look great, I love pairing skinny jeans with dresses.
Ok awesome. I'm so fashion stunted. I'm working on it . Thanks!

Quote:
As long as the fly/waist area doesn't make a funny little bulge under the dress, I think it could be cute - though I'm a big fan of showing off legs myself.
The fly lays pretty flat so it doesn't show... and it's right under the center buttons. I think the dress may actually be getting a bit too big . I couldn't even get it buttoned when I first bought it haha. Oh well. I wish I had the confidence to show off my legs! Yours look fantastic... I'm just so bottom heavy still. Maybe someday! Plus it's COLD Up here. Is it getting chilly down that way yet?

Last edited by ValRock; 10-21-2010 at 10:54 PM.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:02 PM   #37  
Staying the Same

Time for a new dress. Hit up Zara or H&M in Yokohama!

I think all legs look great in a skirt right above the knee and a mid-length to high boot, and Val you appear to have a good looking pair of stems so I dunno what you're worrying about

COLD? I nearly sweated to death wearing that red jacket to work today. I'm about to go for my lunch walk in a short sleeved dress.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:58 AM   #38  

S/C/G: See signature.

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:

New jacket! Size M at Uniqlo. Probably a US XS-S. Ignore my robotically erect posture...
Ooh, girl, you're pretty much at my goal weight and you look FANTASTIC! Makes me confident that I'm choosing a good weight.

I wasn't going to do this, but hey! Maybe there are other girls like me out there who feel heinous compared to you ladies, and my pictures will make them feel better about themselves.

The first two are from August 31, the last two are from today. I felt terrible at first because I couldn't see the difference, but my friend pointed out that I've lost a lot of weight and mass from my upper body/shoulders/trunk area. I look less like a troll/linebacker and more like a person! I mean, I still look like a troll/linebacker, but less!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 08312010F.jpg (16.0 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg 08312010S.jpg (12.5 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg 10212010F.jpg (15.8 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg 10212010S.jpg (11.3 KB, 118 views)
Old 10-22-2010, 01:22 AM   #39  
Funsized Fiesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInFatland View Post
Ooh, girl, you're pretty much at my goal weight and you look FANTASTIC! Makes me confident that I'm choosing a good weight.

I wasn't going to do this, but hey! Maybe there are other girls like me out there who feel heinous compared to you ladies, and my pictures will make them feel better about themselves.

The first two are from August 31, the last two are from today. I felt terrible at first because I couldn't see the difference, but my friend pointed out that I've lost a lot of weight and mass from my upper body/shoulders/trunk area. I look less like a troll/linebacker and more like a person! I mean, I still look like a troll/linebacker, but less!
To be fair we all shared pictures fully clothed haha. I know I feel a lot better looking with the clothes on covering up my stretch-mark covered tummy and flabby arms XD You're looking good, though! You can definitely see the improvement in your arms and legs.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:35 AM   #40  
Staying the Same

Yeah, I can't even look at pictures of myself sans clothes without deleting them off the camera in a panic. I'm good at wearing clothes, not so good at looking like a Maxim model naked.

Your middle, arms and legs are noticeably smaller in the second. Been working out have ya?
Old 10-22-2010, 04:46 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Lookin' good ladies

Thought I would post a pic of me in my new size 10 skinny jeans! Lots of compliments at work today

Old 10-22-2010, 04:59 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

casey- you don't look anything near 156! (which is a compliment) You are an absolute doll!
Old 10-22-2010, 06:09 PM   #43  
Funsized Fiesta

Looking good, Casey! I really like the jeans.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:31 PM   #44  
superfab

S/C/G: I don't care about my weight.

Height: 5'7"

I wasn't sure if I should post this because they are kind of graphic, but I wanted to show and explain the huge difference that five/six pounds can make. My tummy is my trouble area, and this is a before and after of almost 210 to 204. In a week. Little changes make big differences!!

Obviously I'm far far away from my goal, but I'm pumped that six pounds can make such a difference.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 210-204.jpg (24.1 KB, 322 views)

Last edited by KoriHallelujah; 10-23-2010 at 04:31 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:35 PM   #45  
Funsized Fiesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoriHallelujah View Post
I wasn't sure if I should post this because they are kind of graphic, but I wanted to show and explain the huge difference that five/six pounds can make. My tummy is my trouble area, and this is a before and after of almost 210 to 204. In a week. Little changes make big differences!!

Obviously I'm far far away from my goal, but I'm pumped that six pounds can make such a difference.
That is really great! You can totally see a difference. I wish I had taken some pictures like that before I started losing, but I was just too embarrassed haha. But it would have been nice to be able to compare! Looks like we have pretty similar body types, though. But seriously, good job, you're looking wonderful.
Closed Thread