Old 09-17-2010, 10:22 AM   #1  
improving life!

Height: 5'7"

Default Finally Back on Track!

So I started the summer strong, and ended it weak! I got down to 147 in July and managed to get back up to 155-157 now. I got off track and I couldn't seem to get back on. Every time I tried to eat good it went wrong and I ended up binging so much!

So this week I made the great choice to go back on Slimfast. I did slimfast when I first started losing weight last year and it really worked well for getting me started. I was probably on it for two months and then I started to prepare all my meals. BUT I'm back on it now and couldn't be happier. There is something about the structure that really keeps me going.

Anyone else using slimfast or finally getting back on track after a little while? What are you doing or have you done to get back or stay on track?
pinkalarmclock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 02:52 PM   #2  
Batgirl will always win.

S/C/G: 201/197/(190 ST; 145 LT)

Height: 5'5

im doing medifast because I know that if I miss a meal or if I cheat I will suffer through 3 days of torture of getting back into ketosis, which is not worth all the brownies in the world.
BatgirlAmy is offline   Reply With Quote