Get me out of the 190s

You're on Page 18 of 20
Go to
  • 196.2 today!! WOOOOT!
    Im kind of scared though becuase after about a month of hovering at 200-203 its a big woosh and Im afraid I might gain it back.
    Im not eating less than Im supposed too Im just more active now.

hopefully it stays like this or at least slows down but DOESNT COME BACK.
  • Uugggh, I'm so close to being out of the 190s, but I haven't budged for the past week. I was working out for a bout three times a week for a half an hour or so. But, I want to change that to every day, even if it's just for 15 minutes. I figure that I'll be doing more work over all during the week.

180s, please let me join you soon!
  • So... frustrating... I've been bouncing around on the scale like a maniac for about 1.5 weeks now. I think a lot of it is water weight fluctuations with TOM, but it's still hard to see my weight go from 192.5 back up to 196.5 within 2 days!

I'm going out of town for the weekend and will have a forced break from exercise. Maybe some of the weight will drop off (and stay off!) by the time I get back and I'll be happy with the scale again. 195 today.
  • I'm going through the samething. I'm bouncing from 195 to 196..I want it to drop to 194 just one time so I know I'll hopefully be away from 196!!! I didn't get to exercise hardly at all last week and I feel like crap. It's a new week so LET'S GET IT STARTED!!!
  • I just hit 199 yesterday! Wahoo! Hopefully I won't be sticking around the 190s too long!
  • I'm bored of the 190s now. Hoping this is my last week here! But, with TOM messing me around, who knows?

Hope everyone has a good week
  • I've been sick for the past week, and I've really been itching to work out again. But, I've been so tired... I tried working out today, but that was a really bad idea! I felt like I was going to pass out at the 6 minute mark.

Lesson learned! Let your body recuperate before you start working out again.
  • just got done being sick so glad because the weather is starting to change and i want to start running outdoors again. so excited.

weighted in at 197.0 today. kinda upset since im up a few pounds. . .but im not stressing over it. and my spring break is over back to school. . . boo..

hope everyone has a good day!!
  • I'm weighing in at 197 and I hope I don't stay here long! I can't even remember the last time I was in the 180's. Hopefully Finals week and Spring break doesn't mess with my plan too much! My birthday is next month and it'd be awesome to be in the low 180's by april 30!
  • woohooo! 195!
  • morning ladies!
    Sounds like everyone is having a good week weight wise! yay.
    weighed in at 196.6 okay, i guess...Im just so stressed right now, i knew it wouldn't help anything.

hopefully everyone can be outta the 190's by the end of the month! Im hoping so!!
  • Quote: morning ladies!
    Sounds like everyone is having a good week weight wise! yay.
    weighed in at 196.6 okay, i guess...Im just so stressed right now, i knew it wouldn't help anything.

hopefully everyone can be outta the 190's by the end of the month! Im hoping so!!
    same here!!
  • by the end of the month sounds great to me!!! 190's is too close to 200 for my taste :P
  • I know, I haven't been outta the 190's since 2007! Yikes.
    weighed in at 195.6. sigh.
    I think i need to workout more. Im eating better, but the weight is just coming off soo slowly.

hope everyone is having a great day!
  • Weighed in at 193.8 today....i know it'll go up a little so I'm going to weigh myself in the morning before I go on vacation, and then I'm not going to weigh myself until I get back home!!! I'm still planning on exercising everyday though