Get me out of the 190s

You're on Page 17 of 20
Go to
  • Hi guys!! I just got out of the 200's!!! I weighed in at 199 last week sometime but I didn't come here yet because I didn't want it to go right back up, but it didn't and I've weighted-in in the 190's all week and am actually down to 198.0 for the past 2 days!!! I'm really hoping for 197 tomorrow! Any decimal point will be fine! Can't wait to see 189! 187 is my next "mini-goal."
  • lurker Thanks for the info- I dont think I am going to invest in one quite yet. Ill wait until I use one elsewhere, sometimes they set up a bunch of stuff like that at the mall, Ill try it out there.

ihavethemusicinme WOOHOO! Congrats on reaching onederland! What an awesome accomplishment!

I weighed in this morning at . . . 190!!!! I have lost 10% of my weight! Mini goal #1 . . .met!!!
  • 193.5 this morning. I think I am seeing an end in sight to the 190s, and I feel like I just got here!

For hitting onederland, I had planned to get all dressed up and go out with some of my girlfriends for Valentine's Day. And then I was miserable because I was covered in poison-oak from head to toe and didn't feel like going out, so we stayed in and had girls night. It was fun, but I still really want an excuse to dress up and go celebrate how much better I am looking and feeling. Hmm. Good thing I might have a new decade milestone coming up pretty soon.
  • . . . guess what I saw this morning . . .

189!!!!!
  • Quote: . . . guess what I saw this morning . . .

189!!!!!
    Congrats!

I hit my 197.x this morning at 197.8! haha hey I'm ok with that
  • back to 198...but I somewhat expected that one lol
  • Quote: . . . guess what I saw this morning . . .

189!!!!!
    congrats!

Im still at 198. i've stalled a bit in my diet, stopped working out but i've still keep a handle on what im eating so..maybe thats why im ok weight wise. lol.

hope everyone has a great day!
  • Hello! Everyone!!!! Glad to read everyone's positive progress. I am a little upset because I had gone down to 180 in November and gained like 17 lbs back sighs. I have lost like 5 lbs in a week and hope to keep continue my weight loss. Good luck everyone
  • Hi everyone!
    Ok ,feel totally confident out of 200's. 198.2 today, loss is slowing (was hitting a pound plus until this morning)...but this is still only the first week.

I've got a looong way to go.
  • I just reached the 190s and im happy to be here!!!

198!
    lol now to get out of the 190s...
  • So I think I am falling a bit off track and although I don't feel like I've gained weight, the scale says something different. I say I don't feel like I've gained weight because I went from 197.2 to 199.x in 2 days. On Friday I worked out for an hour and then on Saturday I worked out for an hour and then worked for 10 hours which was concessions at my college baseball game and I ran from the home plate concessions stand to the one at the outfield at least 3 times an hour....maybe more. So me running back and forth was probably a mile during the whole hour. I know because of my work schedule this weekend I didn't eat like I was supposed to but I need to get back down!!!

Also, I feel like I got under 200 and something in my mind just made me stop. I'm feeling very unmotivated. How do y'all stay motivated??? I am really feeling frustrated and stressed! I don't know what to do! Please help :-/
  • I'm another one trying to get out the 190's. Have had a slow last couple of weeks when my motivation dwindled, along with my exercise, but I'm back on it this week. Just did a really good workout tonight, and feeling sooooo much better for it, even though it almost killed me! No food in the house and sold my car so can't get to the shops until tomorrow though, so I've had left over bbq meat for dinner. Not terrible, but not nutritionally great either. I must stock the fridge with healthy things after work tomorrow!

Ihavethemusicinme - I'm keeping motivated at the moment by using my return to the UK after 3 years in 6 weeks as my mini goal. Also, I have a pair of shorts that I don't fit in, and I'm using those as a benchmark for the change in my body shape, which is far more important to me than weight loss, even thought we all love those figures on teh scales dropping! If I'm feeling low, I just imagine a thin and healthy me, and the reaction I'll get turning up home looking better than when I left, and that keeps me going. Maybe try to have some of your mini goals not directly related to the scales? If you're exercising, monitor improvements in your fitness, take measurements, photos all the rest of it to give you as many ways as you can to see the progress, and that should help you to keep going.

Also this month I've joined up for a few of the challenges on here, and I'm hoping using them for accountability will really help me to keep on track.

It's great to be here, but I REALLY hope my stay isn't a long one, as this is crunch time for me, I really want my results to speed up for the next 6 weeks!

Have a good week everyone
  • 196.2 this morning! I think the other was just water retention! 8 pounds down last month!
  • So i am back to 199 since i wasnt able to exercise for 3 wks. Went to the cardiologist and theyre supposed to send me an ekg type thing to wear for 21days..
    Anyway yesterday was my first day of exercise since the heart palpitatioons.. i hope i get back down soon. Seems like EVERY TIME i get to 194, i go back up. everyyyy time. ugh
  • For the last 10 days I haven't been home much which means limited exercise and a lot of eating out. While I did eat pretty healthy I drank more than normal. All of this equates to a 1/2 pound increase over the last 2 weeks, which I'm surprised wasn't more. But its the beginning of the month now and time to get back on track.

Lets get outta here!!