Old 11-29-2010, 08:10 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/159/120

Height: 5"6 (168cm)

Default Upset =((((

I m really upset right now and on the verge of eating this cream puff that's been in the refrigerator since last night.. I don't really have much "close friends" in real life and I could really use a hug or comfort right about now.

I've been on my extreme diet like crazy only eating 1200 max calories per day and finally managed to get down to 160s 10 days ago when my boyfriend came to visit me ( he lives in the states and I live in canada.)

It's rare as it is for us to see each other(maybe 2 times a year) and he proposed to me in the airport on the day of his arrival. I was so so so so so happy.

The thing that is weird with me is that I have a tendency to eat like mad when I m in a good mood so the past 10 days I've been feasting up with him and I gained around 6 pounds.

It's devastating as it is and I just had to watch him go in to the taxi to drive back to the airport and be so far away from me =(

This is incredibly hard and I m not sure how to deal with it. I wish he could've stayed for 1 more day but I know deep down it won't help. He still will be gone after that day and I would still be devastated.

I m really sick of seeing him leave.. the hardest part wasn't even being apart, I just can't handle him watching him drive away, it feels like some part of me left with him and I can't ever be the same untill I see him again (in 3 months.)

I still have a LOT to do, I have to lose the 6 pounds I gained, and lose another 20 pounds and earn enough money to visit him next year, but honestly right now, I just want to roll in my bed and cry all day =(
Ivonnely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:43 AM   #2  

I used to be in a long distance relationship and visits were far in between. We would go 4 months without seeing each other and sometimes missed important milestones because of the distance (he wasn't able to come to my college graduation, etc). And yeah the day he would leave or the day that I would leave I would definitely cry my eyes out, roll around in bed and feel sorry for me and for him that we arent able to see each other more often.

But then the next day I had to get up and either go to work or class or both and soon enough I was distracted from my own pity. I think what you need is to have enough things to occupy your time so you dont start to get depressed over the distance. Its imporant to remember that you have a fiance (he proposed right? I assume you said yes) who loves you and wants to marry you!
LiLLy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:49 AM   #3  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

I too have been in a long distance relationship where we missed milestones.

I know the feeling you are speaking of SO WELL. The pit in the bottom of your stomach, the way your heart is so heavy you truly feel like it is sinking...the tears..all of it.

All I can say is, you gotta keep pushing on. Think of the wedding dress you'll be able to buy!

Absence truly does make the heart grow fonder. Now I am still with the man I dated long distance oh so long ago and we are better than ever. Sometimes I feel like we had to go through that because it made us both better people. It DOES get easier. The outcome will be a good one. We are always here as a shoulder to cry on!

I wish you much success! Those 6 pounds will drop, just get back into full force this week and you may even lose em this week. =)
Krizstyling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:57 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/159/120

Height: 5"6 (168cm)

ty girls exactly what I needed =) It's so hard and you are right, I have to go to work in 30minute and won't get home untill late night. I have so much to do and life goes on with or without him.
Ivonnely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:17 AM   #5  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

It's normal to miss someone you love. Keep reminding yourself it's normal and that it's okay to cry! Cry it all out! Don't bottle up that emotion- and just think about the fun you guys had together and concentrate on the fact you'll be seeing him again as soon as you guys can get together

Congratulations on your engagement! Hold that ring up to your ear each time you miss him- listen... Do you hear it? It's singing "I LOVE YOU!"
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote