Old 06-16-2010, 04:40 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 234/222.6/170

Height: 5'6

TMI: I went to the bathroom two days in a row! The small victories that make me feel human.....Thank you raw food diet!
StuffedBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 04:44 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Height: 5'6"

Stuffedbunny... you should inbox me your 2 week diet plan thing you are trying! I would love to try it!! Or give me an idea of what your eating daily?
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 04:49 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 234/222.6/170

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyG View Post
Stuffedbunny... you should inbox me your 2 week diet plan thing you are trying! I would love to try it!! Or give me an idea of what your eating daily?
Sure I'll PM you!
StuffedBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:40 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 263/171.0/132

Jenny - Are there hills? That's a pretty decent time. For completely flat, if there's no much head wind and I haul ***, I average about 4 minutes a mile, but if there's hills and wind, then it varies Just go at your own pace. Who are you racing anyway?

Stella - Way to kick the sh*t out of the stairmaster! I haven't used that thing since PriorFatGirl's challenge. Maybe I should try it again.

Jess - Keep it up with the Half training! Do you run with a water belt or a camel bak? I highly suggest carrying a water bottle if not. It's effin' HOT out lately!

Feral - Jello arms are a good sign! They hurt because they haven't been worked that hard but the more you do it, the less it'll hurt. Make sure you eat a decent amount of protein though for recovery

Chele - I've never had whoopie pie (at least I don't think) but it always looks so yummy! Think I'm going to have to try it.

In personal news, I did 35 real push-ups yesterday. Not in a row. My max is 7 in a row, but I'm aiming for 10 by end of summer. I'm also attempting cartwheels. I look RIDICULOUS. Seriously, the things I could do when I was little...I lost. Trying to get it back now is so hard.

I also swam my little face off in the pool the other day. 1600 meters in something like 35 minutes. Mile in water is 10 times harder than mile on land. Wish I had gills! Or fins.

Hoping I can go rock climbing with my buddies this week. A few of them are home for the summer so I'm going to try some new stuff out! Rock climbing and surfing are the top two on the list.
Jess7286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:51 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Jess! Yes it was hilly, and it was definitly against the friggen north shore wind...which is insane BTW!! So I'm proud...thats about a 6 minute mile!! AND HOLY SHIZ - YOUR IN THE 170's!!!! YAY!!!!! I'm still at 195, but whatever I have alot of stuff I need to do before I'll be able to let go of this weight (I read Women Food and God...its my life! lol)
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 06:09 PM   #51  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Jess - yes i have a water bottle belt, but i rarely use it. i usually run around mission bay where there are drinking fountains and restrooms every mile or so. and my belt thing rubbed a spot on my hip raw! it made me bleed... =(

feral - i really wanted to be bikini ready THIS summer. lol. bah, maybe by the end of the summer? if i can ever get out of the effing 160's!!!!!!

i went home after only an hour of work this morning. i had a sore throat and i felt chills-ish. i feel a lot better now though. i slept all day. so thats good!
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 06:43 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

I just wanted to say Hi!

I read everything but have no desire to respond lol

I'm in the lovely sunshine state and the weather was beautiful today so I spent some time at the pool

I also worked out with some Navy seals at the gym on base...but I dont have access to that after today because my cousin is leaving... Running around Corronado it is... and I'm going to try out p90x
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 10:26 PM   #53  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

hi ladies i'm back again
got moved back to VA, settling into life and just when i start getting into a workout routine things start going wrong. then go figure i get sick and lose just enough weight at deadline on the wii fit (hovering in the 190s currently)
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:29 AM   #54  

Jenny - That's a great time then! What kind of bike are you riding? And, you should go get fitted at a store. They'll analyze your form and adjust the seat to maximize your power. I don't believe in getting shoes fitted but I actually believe in getting your bike fitted. It will be to your advantage Keep at it and don't give up! It's not about when you finish but that you finish at all. My weight loss has been slow lately (none of those crazy early poundage) but it's not a big deal. Slow and steady!

Jess - Ugh, bummer about the chafing. I'm going to get a Camelbak. Where I run, there's no water stations and my 5 mile loop only has a water fountain at the 5 mile mark, so that gets ridiculous at around mile 7. How's the Half going? I am super excited for you! You will rock it. I'm going to start my Full training in about a week. Still resting and recovering.

Haley - Hope you're enjoying the sun! You're in Coronado? You can go for a bike ride. REALLY awesome and nice and flat Enjoy every minute you get! Weather has been perfect lately. Oh! I'm doing the Run Amuck in DC on August 14 if you're interested! 4 miles in mud and obstacle courses!

Lissa - Hope the move went well! I'll be back in DC in August. Woot.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:35 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Jess... I'm a girl...and I dont do mud... I also can only run a mile... I would totally bike however I dont have a bike...my cousins bike currently has a flat tire... so I'm going to run...and run..and run... and attempt p90x...yes I'm in Corronado, I love this place however the sun here is brutal and I'm sunburnt on half of my body from laying out for not a very long time at the pool...
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:39 AM   #56  

Haley - Ack to burn! If you've got some aloe, put some aloe on. You'll get a nice tan going for the summer! As for the mud run, it's not exactly a run. It's more like...get drunk and go for crazy mud If you change your mind, it's the Marine Corps Run Amuck. I'm super excited. My first mud run! Have fun running tomorrow and make sure you get some sunscreen on!
Old 06-17-2010, 01:22 AM   #57  
I will do this.

*waves from her 201 rock...*

I think that Jenny was right. I am going to take a break from the scale until monday...as she put it, "a watched pot never boils" and I think she was right

Everything is going well for me... bought a size 10 pants at REI today... however could hardly sit down in a 16 from north face. What does northface have against hips???

I was pretty darn excited about those 10's and even bought a active wear shirt in just a large...

Chris and I are going on 10 mile hike tomorrow with some fishing planned. I am super excited...

But I am totally exhausted right now, so no personals (sorry I have been lacking, ladies..)

Up at 6am tomorrow

love you girls
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 06:24 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Taylor ~ That's awesome about the size 10!!!! I was so excited when I randomly fit into a size 10 pants from Lululemon (on clearance nonetheless) that I had to buy them! haha

Haley ~ I am burnt on one side of my body too!!! It looks really cute

Jess ~ A mud run? That sounds pretty cool!

I only have to wake up one more time until summer vacation and I am so freaking excited!!!! I can't wait to leave that place behind for a couple months. If I could do back handsprings, I would be doing them out the door at 11:00 tomorrow morning
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 07:44 AM   #59  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I really have to jump in the shower - I did the stairmaster for 45 minutes this morning then banged out some push ups and a lot of crunches. Love you ladies!
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 08:06 AM   #60  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Morning Ladies!

I apologize for lack of personals (however GO TAYLOR IN YOUR SIZE 10!)....

The scale was up 183.4 yesterday (and today). I figured maybe it was water retention from working out and hurting my arms so badly....

no, it was TOM. I'm on BC so I knew it was coming but usually not quite so fast...

at least I have solved the mystery. One can only hope for a post-TOM woosh.

Today is my Friday! YAYYYYY!!!!! Work til 5, meeting a co worker to work out at 5:15 and then I'm off to house/dog sit the beasts (4 dogs - boxer, chihuahua, jack russell and a jack russell chihuahua mix).

I hope you all have a great day!

I'm also happy to report that while I'm still not 100%.... my arms feel SO MUCH BETTER today than they did yesterday!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote