Old 06-02-2010, 08:09 AM   #1  
One step at a time

S/C/G: 183/136.2/125-130

Height: 5'7

Default I'm still here :)

Not sure if anybody was wondering where I have been, haha, but just in case anybody thought "where's that chick in the black dress with the obnoxiously loud signature?" I haven't been posting much, just lurking.

I'm still here, still on plan, adjusting to maintenance and realizing that it's 99% exactly the same as losing, haha. In fact, I haven't changed my eating or exercising at all now that I've reached maintenance range. So perhaps I am still losing, I'm not sure. Since I've gotten close to goal, my loss routine has been lose nothing or very little for three weeks, then 3-5lbs immediately after my TOM starts. So, I guess we'll see in a few weeks where I'm at in maintaining, lol.

I know some of you know about my guy being in Iraq and are eager to know about his reaction when he sees me (considering he left for Iraq when I was still at my highest weight, 8 months ago). Well he's coming home for leave in about a month, and I absolutely cannot wait. I'm in some summer classes, trying to hurry things up so I can graduate, and I can't sit still in class because I'm always daydreaming about him coming home, haha. It's so close!! I've upped the weight training a bit so I'm all toned for when he gets here. I'll definitely let you all know how that goes

Well, anyways, I just wanted to let anybody who cares know that I'm still alive and haven't fallen off the wagon or anything. I hope everyone is doing fabulous
mkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:50 AM   #2  
Samantha417

I was actually wondering what happened to you! Glad to see the maintenance is going well! And that is so exciting that you have ONE MONTH until your boyfriend comes home!! Does he have any idea that you've been losing weight, or is it a complete surprise? He's going to go nuts when he sees you!!!
Old 06-02-2010, 08:56 AM   #3  
The Last 10lbs!

You must be so excited! It's going to be awesome! What kind of weight training are you doing? I've just started The New Rules of Lifting for Women but am always looking for other suggestions.
freedomreins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:05 AM   #4  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'6"

WOW! Way to go you! Does he know you've been losing the weight or is this a surprise?
misstraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:39 AM   #5  

Height: 5'7"

I wanna know too! How much does he know about your changes? He's gonna be floored! I bet you are so totally excited! (Heck, I'm excited for you!)
abluvion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:58 PM   #6  
One step at a time

S/C/G: 183/136.2/125-130

Height: 5'7

Thanks everyone I'm super excited too!

He DOES know that I've "lost some weight and gotten healthier," but he doesn't know starting weight or how much I lost. He has also seen pictures, but I purposely sent him the most unflattering pictures where the weight loss isn't very evident. So it won't be a total surprise, but the magnitude of the change is more significant than I made it out to be. I think I'll be surprised to see how I am compared to him now. He maintains about 175-180...I started at over 183. I can't imagine being 50lbs smaller than him, lol.

And freedomreins, I don't do any particular program. I kinda took a break from strength for a few weeks because I was simply burnt out at the gym. I've been doing cardio outside (jogging and hiking) and swimming so that's kind of resistance. But I'll be doing 20 min on Monday (upper boddy), Wednesday (legs), and Friday (full body).
mkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:19 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 180/179.2/130one day

Height: 5.1.5

Hi girl ... i was thinking the another day about you , i just want to made my signature like yours , so i was wondering where can i do my, is there any web or something .

Thank you.
Tuca125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:45 PM   #8  
bex

S/C/G: 260.5/207/150

Yay I'm so excited for you!
I bet you cant wait to see his reaction!
Hope it all goes well hun x
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:03 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

Height: 5'6"

You need to get someone to take pictures of his reaction of seeing you the first time when he comes back! Sounds so exciting. Keep us updated!
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote