Old 06-01-2010, 08:22 PM   #31  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Skinnybride - I got tecnu and it worked magically. It doesn't even itch right now. I'm going to take some Benadryl and just go to sleep...
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:53 AM   #32  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Feral- molly is great I saw her and her 234984893247 toes today and she has really beefed up for winter! Her winter coat is enourmous. Like, serious over kill xD The coldest it will get here at the worst is prob 2 degrees C (at the VERY worst) at night. And she stays in at night in front of a fire xD Moving out has been great but nuts, weare still accumulating things we need and sorting other things out lol, sometimes i think it will never end! But its really good. If I could package up the dhal and send it to you I would but i dont think customs would like that very much (cough scoff cough) Hip pain ftl

Stella- poison ivy ftl! Who woulda thought bananas could be the answer O_O You learn something new every day

Have you guys heard of this guy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TojTlYNNm9w He is AWESOME

I'm sick and I have bruised my back at kempo xD I'm such a mess! But today I dead lifted and clean & pressed (i think >.<) 30kg! Which was awesome. Imagine what I could do on top form!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:28 AM   #33  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Stella - POISON IVY SUCKS!!!!! Man, there is nothing worse in life than being ITCHY. I hope the technu helps you out and it heals quickly. *twitch*

Icon - You didn't take Molly with you??? I forgot it's getting to be winter for you guys over there... stay warm and keep us updated!!!! My hip is okay (chiro said it was a little off, but it wasnt hurting yesterday like it was the day before), but BACK PAIN AND SICK... no bueno! Make your boyfriend take care of you and if he b*tches about it tell him CAUSE FERAL SAID SO!!!! Get well!!!!

Oh man it's WEDNESDAY!!! Half way through the week.... I am so tired this morning. I think I went to bed too early and slept too long. And I can't wait for FRIDAY.... dear god make it come quick!!! So ready to get out of here, so ready to get rid of these children and coworkers.... and this is the slowest morning EVER!

My scale said 184 this morning. I think it's a stupid liar and apparently we are back onto enemy terms again.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:42 AM   #34  
Brighter than the moon!

Feral - the Tecnu kind of helps. Its got texture to it and I have to rub it on the rash, so that alone just feels SOOOO NICE. And I can use it how ever often I want. So every 15 minutes...

Icon - No Molly!? Oh, she must miss you terribly.

Still itchy, but back to 169.4. My appetite has not returned, but I had some all-bran and coffee for breakfast this morning, so at least I'm forcing myself to eat. Grr. I'm supposed to go swimming today at lunch, so I'm hoping my meeting ends at noon like its supposed to
Old 06-02-2010, 08:47 AM   #35  
Happily Married

S/C/G: 194/177/145

Stella the banana usually clears mine up completely over night. I never used tecnu but nothing OTC or prescription ever worked for me like banana has
Skinnybride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:48 AM   #36  
Samantha417

Good morning everyone!

So although I plowed through a bag of chex mix and ate several slices of pizza (uh. 4.) yesterday, the scale went down to 138.4 from 138.8 yesterday. I'm scratching my head on that one, but I'll take it.
But that food, NEVER AGAIN!!! My stomach is killing me today!! I'm just going to eat very light today to just clear it all out. I'll be going to the gym soon, I think my stomach finally calmed down. My gosh though..never again.

The Today show is talking about silly bandz. I just don't understand those things! It just reminds me of the sex jelly bracelet issue they had a couple years ago, except these are in the shapes of bones and dinosaurs.

I have a bridal shower AND a baby shower to go to two weeks from now. The bridal shower I'm splitting a gift with my boyfriend's brother's girlfriend. She's coming into town this weekend, so we're going to go to the King of Prussia mall (huge mall near our house) and go to the store that they have their registry at. So the bridal shower gift won't be as bad..but for the baby shower, diapers are so expensive!! But she's having a girl, so I think I'm going to get a cute outfit or something. Baby clothes are so cute!!

Alright, I'm going to head off to the gym now. Have a wonderful day everyone!!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:04 AM   #37  
Brighter than the moon!

The tecnu seems like its making all of the ooze come to the surface, which is fine because I read that's what has to happen. If its still killing me by tomorrow, I'll try the banana, but this seems to be helping (as in I don't want to knaw off my arm).
Old 06-02-2010, 10:02 AM   #38  
Happily Married

S/C/G: 194/177/145

hmmm mine never oozes i guess the banana just dries it up
Skinnybride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:08 AM   #39  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

I am beyond grumpy.

I would just like to do my work.

I would like to NOT have to hold everyone's hand for them to do things around here.

I already want to take my lunch break and it's only 10:00.

I am ready for vacation.

I'm pretty sure I need a beer. LOL

Oh and my coffee sucked as$ this morning because I ran out of french vanilla creamer.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:50 AM   #40  
Samantha417

Feral- NO GOOD!

Stella- sorry about the poison ivy. I'm not allergic to it, so I've never had to deal with it. Could be worse though, you could be my aunt. She's so allergic to it, that if someone is burning leaves and they happen to burn poison ivy ones, she'll get poison ivy in her nose and down her throat.

I just got back from the gym. The lady at the desk was busy so no retro blend today . But I feel so much better now than how I did this morning.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:39 PM   #41  
Brighter than the moon!

Fun fact about poison ivy - everyone's allergic to it, but its an acquired allergy - meaning the more you're around it, the more likely you are to eventually "get it." Your body becomes sensitized to it over time, and one day BAM - you've got oozing bumps on your arm.

I've been hiking for years, and this is the first time I've ever gotten it, and its a pretty small area (just itches like a mofo) but I knew a guy in college that would have his whole body covered by it.

So my meeting's done and we finished everything - so they're not coming back tomorrow. I love working with non-American companies, they're so friggin laid back...oh, we're done? Cool, we're going sight-seeing...

Last edited by stellarosa27; 06-02-2010 at 12:40 PM.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:44 PM   #42  
60 KM's north of Awesome

S/C/G: 222/206/120

Height: 5'0

Feral - Do you want me to ninja-kick some scale ***?
I would do that, haha.
I'm pretty sure the absolute worst is when you're coffee goes amiss because it's like the guage on how your day will go first thing!

On the brightside it's Wednesday - which is almost Friday!

Any of you ladies heard of the Unfortunately / Fortunately game?

Ie.. UNfortunately I work with a bunch of mindless monkey's that have the attention span and IQ of fruit flies - FORTUNATELY at some point I will go home to a quiet house without them, hehe.
Angry Mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:17 PM   #43  

Height: 5'11

UGH why must women be punished ever month??!?!? Ugh I woke up this morning with the most horrible TOM pain I have ever had. I literally wanted to throw up I was hurting so bad. I even took one of my sisters prescription Ibuprofen and NOTHING helped the pain. Needless to say Ive had a pretty crappy day, and most likely wont run today seeing as I cant do anything without hurting terribly bad. Maybe later tonight I can still get a workout tape in though.. who knows at this point.

Sam- LOL Even I think those bands are the most dumbest things ever. My lil niece even said that everyone at her school is obsessed with them. I dont get it. Baby girls are so much fun to shop for. My sister just had her baby a week ago and she has the most adorable outfits. She only got a million from her baby shower though.
Stella- I got some kind of poison oak/ivy last year and omg I tried EVERYTHING to get rid of it. I had it all over my chest and my arm and my leg. I had to go to my sisters wedding covered in a itchy red rash it was awful! Thank god you have it under control.

Feral- NO COFFEE CREAMER? Shoot someone now. I MUST have my creamer in my coffee!

Last edited by PammyFl; 06-02-2010 at 04:19 PM.
PammyFl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:06 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Pammy- I'm so sorry, I never had cramps until recently.... I thought they were supposed to be easier with exercise... Balogna

Stella-I've never had posion ivy...I was the kid who for some strange reason wanted it and rubbed it all over my body...nothing

Samantha-I tried your whole weighing after the gym thing...nope I weighed a pound more lol...

I'm going to a Catholic Mass tonight...should be interesting... I've never been before

Also went to get a new license today because I needed an updated picture for the LSAT and airport travel since no one believes that the old picture was actually me... the lady looked at me like I was asking her to do something difficult... like why pay when you have one kinda thing...she didnt get it...she also didnt change my weight... grr...at least I weigh less than it says and its an updated picture and it says 200 and I'm only in the 180's so not too much of a difference

Have a fabulous evening ladies
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:08 PM   #45  
Happiness is not a weight

Height: 5' 8"

Must just be a grouchy kind of day, because I am in some kind of a mood (as my mom would say) today! There's too damn much to do and I just want to eat cake, not get up early every morning to workout. Haha... clearly I'm feeling whiny today

Going to two hours of dance class tonight - hopefully that will help with the grouchies!
smisen is offline   Reply With Quote