Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 08:09 PM   #31  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Taylor - I would! And my cat does the same thing.

Okay, so I had subway for dinner, but I had a turkey flatbread with tons of veggies and no sauce or cheese, so maybe tomorrow will be okay. I just made stir fry for dinner/lunch throughout the week and I'm about to make my first pot of coffee for iced coffee. This may be disastrous...
Old 05-18-2010, 08:29 PM   #32  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Hey Ladies - I promise I will get to personals soon. I've been super busy at work - hooray for end of the year crap that all has to be done really fast! Honestly it's kind of nice because I have real work to do!!!

Anyway, sounds like everyone is having a good week. I did 40 minutes on the arc trainer today. That was a first and it kicked my butt. It says I burnt a little over 400 cals within 40 minutes if that tells you anything. Kudos to you stairmaster/elliptical queens.

Eating has been on point... I'm just waiting for my weight to stall or skyrocket due to TOM which should be within the next 2 or 3 days.

However, it was nice to see 186.6 this morning rather than 188.8.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:05 PM   #33  
I will do this.

The Biggest Loser will always makes me cry.

I won't go into detail about the episode but seeing what Daris does in the middle of night demonstrating how it deals with his emotions really hits home with me because that is exactly what I do.

I am getting up early tomorrow - 7:45 to get another 2 hour workout in. 60 minutes cardio and an hour with the trainer.

I am so ready for this summer and my goals.

Oh, and I am almost 3 weeks without coffee. I have turned to green tea and I love it.

I also stopped by a Sunflower Farmers Market (anyone have one where they live?) It's like, between a Whole Foods and a regular store and the prices are really nice. (GAWD, I am such a food whore) I will always love WF but this place seemed okay. I am really into organic and natural foods and so I was excited to check it out. I left with some blueberries and also some granola.

feral 40 minutes of the arc trainer? Woah. That is so awesome! 400 calories in 40 minutes. That's really awesome. Congrats on the weight loss!

stella I love stir fry!
Old 05-18-2010, 11:57 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

Height: 5'6"

It's 11pm and I'm hungry. I was not hungry at all earlier today and now it's all hitting me at once. I have some calories to spare, but nothing really good to snack on...looks like my hubby has been helping himself to my string cheese. I ate a banana and some popcorn..still did not help. I have already drank 9 glasses of water today. I would drink some to help fill the void, but I really do not need anymore this late or I'll be up peeing all night.

Taylor, I love biggest loser...and yes, I cry every time I watch it.

Haley
, I always feel bad when I don't do personals either. Don't worry about it...we are still interested in what you have to say.

Ferel, way to go!! What a great workout! Makes me want to get my butt in gear! Haha!

Mary, we have a great place about 45 minutes from here. We are going to stay in a cabin there for a few days at the end of June/early July. I'm excited and ready to do some hiking! I will have to see if I can find some more trails. What do you do about going to the bathroom...squat in the bushes?? Lol.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:10 AM   #35  

Height: 5' 5"

I've been on and off here for awhile now. Always grateful for the support! Just wanted to share that I've made it to a personal BMI goal: out of Obesity range! I'm so thrilled with this for all the health reasons that I haven't even been able to fully register the new clothing size!
Old 05-19-2010, 01:38 AM   #36  
Sammi

S/C/G: 243.5/201.5/149

Height: 5'5''

fjeawio this week sucks. Is it over yet? Sigh. I won't drag you guys down with my stupid drama. Suffice it to say, my friends are still anti-friends.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:58 AM   #37  
~~Live And Let Live~~

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'7

Ya'll are just so awesome! Have a great week everyone!!!
Old 05-19-2010, 07:36 AM   #38  

Good morning! I had to get up a little before 5 this morning. My friend dropped her son off with me this morning. And now I can't go back to sleep and my stomach is growling. So, I thought I would just go ahead and get up. Today was my official weigh-in day. Down 2 lbs. from last week!! Whoohoo! Also did my measurements and my waist is down and breasts.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:48 AM   #39  

Taylor - Don't feel bad I'm a food whore too. As my dad says I like to eat "high on the horse." We have a TJ's down the street from work but I never stop because my house is 30 min away and I go to the gym first so I worry about it going bad. I could go on the weekends but then it's a 30 min drive to TJs.... and we don't have a WF that is close by either, but there are some in the area. You make me want to go grocery shopping now! I'm super jealous you have time to work out for 2 hours in the morning... I would much rather do that but I would have to get up at 4:45 am just to get a 45 min work out in. I'm not a fan of getting up early.

Shauna - poor thing. We've all been there. That's usually when I just put myself to bed. Do you think you could get some snacks that are filling that you could put to the side for instances like these? Tell the hubby HANDS OFF!

Jerzy - CONGRATS!!!!

Sam - I say kick them in the shin! Or I'll come kick them in the shin!!!

Tainted - You have a great week as well!

--------------
So the scale was down to 185.0 this morning. WHEEEE! Maybe this beer weight is coming off. I wish TOM would start already... I mean, today is the first day of the sugar pills but I just wanna get it over with. Bah!

I'm headed to the beach this weekend! YAYYYYYY! I'm thinking about buying a new bathing suit but I'm debating on waiting until my trip to Savannah in 2 weeks... although I guess I won't really drop any sizes between now and then. Maybe I should wait until after TOM is over so I don't feel all bloated and icky picking out a new one. Mine from last year is perfectly good, although I did weigh a little more and haven't tried it on....

ANYWAY - I hope everyone has an awesome day!
Old 05-19-2010, 08:57 AM   #40  

Ferel, congrats on being down to 185! And I'm going to have to stash away some almonds or have extra cheese handy...haha! I'm even thinking about buying some sandwich meat for snacking...shaved turkey does not have very many calories at all. I can't see him eating on that when he wants a snack.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:06 AM   #41  

Shauna - that is a good one. I also keep a stock pile of random beans - my fav are canned green beans. I eat them right out of the can (weird, I know). Or I have discovered kidney beans and I LOVE chick peas. Lunch meat is always good (just watch your sodium). String cheese. Laughing cow cheese. I also like to snack on bell peppers. My mom bought a bag of baby bell peppers from Sams so I cut them up and eat them with hummus or laughing cow cheese or just by themselves sometimes.

----------------
I saw this on The Anti Jared's blog last night and wanted to share with you all. It's some reminders/tips about ordering food when eating out. I thought it was really informative and hope it helps you as much as it did me!

http://theantijared.blogspot.com/201...-ordering.html
Old 05-19-2010, 09:09 AM   #42  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Good morning ladies Fellow food-whore here.

Taylor - For my stir fry I take snap peas, asparagus, water chestnuts and baby corn and toss it with some turkey breast or chicken breast. Oh, its so good. Sometimes, I even add rice. /rubs tummy.

Feral - Yay !!

Shauna - We always had two fridges in my parent's house (I have no idea why, I think for food storage because my mom bought in bulk) but she used to hide food in the basement fridge. My dad likes to eat in the middle of the night, but won't put in the effort to go downstairs and get whatever is there. Maybe just keep a secret stash?

Okay, so iced coffee was a huge success, except now I'm all hypered up. I might have some before my morning workouts and that calorie burn would be HUGE. I had spin this morning with an instructor I never took before. Where yesterday was all sprinting, today was all climbing, so it was a nice balance and thanks to copious amounts of coffee, I'm not tired. Today just feels like a good day I have good food planned, and I have time after work to catch up on my real housewives of NJ
Old 05-19-2010, 10:21 AM   #43  

Stella, that is exactly what I need! My own fridge! Haha! And I can put a padlock on it. That would definitely keep DH out.

Ferel, how do you eat your chickpeas? I have a can in the cabinet. I was thinking of roasting them, but I have not tried them any other way. And I haven't had hummus in a long time...I want some now. I could probably make my own...isn't it made out of chickpeas?
Old 05-19-2010, 10:26 AM   #44  
I will do this.

Hi girls

Just dropping by before the gym. Will do personals later.

I am hoping I have lost my water weight from the 4 days of "bad" eating....I am gonna have my trainer weigh me again today to see where I am at....

...and maybe another pound...? *crosses fingers*

I will check in later with you beauties later.

Last edited by Taylor86; 05-19-2010 at 10:26 AM.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:41 AM   #45  

Stella - STEP AWAY FROM THE COFFEE!!! LOL

Shauna
- I just put them straight from the can in my salad. Sometimes I heat them up in the microwave. Hummus is made out of chickpeas but I don't know how you would do that. I have also heard of people putting a little oil on them and then various spices and roasting them but I haven't tried it out yet.

Taylor
- Have fun at the gym!
Closed Thread