Old 05-05-2010, 01:55 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 215/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

I have an accounting quiz tomorrow (which I'm not concerned about since I got a 95 on my midterm) but I have an macroeconomics midterm tomorrow (my school starts later than everyone elses so while everyone's taking finals - we get midterms... JOY!). My teacher definitely hates his students. I'm lucky if I get a C in his class at this point and I'm studying my butt off. It's just not fair
MrsDeenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 02:29 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

Height: 5'6"

Danielle...it is not weird to be sad about not getting to take classes in the summer...haha! Especially when you have a goal set and you want to be finished by a certain day. I'm only taking these classes this summer to take some of the load off in the next fall and spring semesters. And speaking of financial aide, I just got approved for some yesterday! I was worried because the classes start in June and they had still not posted anything about how much I was getting. Turns out, it will cover all tuition! Yay! I'm so happy and relieved about that. Oh, and yay about getting the scholarship! That's really really awesome! How old is your son? Mine is 5 and I would love to get him in some extracurricular activities.
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:12 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 263/171.0/132

Height: 5'6

SGregg - I'm still waiting for my financial aid to go through. SO SLOW.

Haley - Your fam, sister and you are in my thoughts. Hope you're doing alright.

Stella - Man, you rocked out the stairmaster like two days after your bike hike? Sheesh. That's impressive. I need to ice my ankle. It's been bugging me

MrsDeenz - Good luck with your midterms! Ugh, I'm not excited to be going back to school to take tests again.
Jess7286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:23 PM   #49  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Hakey- see you round! keeping you all in my thoughts

Stella- you are nuts. I still cant get over the 100k xD I do around 6 a day and im like, phew thats enough xD

Everyone with exams- good luck/well done! This is my first year that I'm not technically studying and last year I was doing my MSc so had no exams, and I actually miss that! The study, the fury, the manic doing of practice tests...ah. I am a student at heart

As for me- moving out tomorrow! Today I need to pack up my wardrobe (or my "I dont know where to put this so i'll throw it in here like I have done for the past 15 years" >.<) and my book shelves. Which doesnt sound like a lot but it is going to be horrendous xD And its mother's day on sunday >.< Ahhhhh stress >.<
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:03 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 180/169/145

Height: 5'5

sgregg- My son is 5 as well. He loves getting involved in things. It's harder to find for their age group though. He really wants to do boy scouts, but they have to be 7 to do that, so he's patiently waiting.
vertigoskyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:26 PM   #51  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Jess - I have to get back into it - the massuesse said (and this makes sense) that if your muscles are active and then they're not active, they're react worse.

Icon - oh, honey, good look. And I only managed 50 K I'll try the 100 again next year. You're also probably doing your 6K a loooot faster than my 50.

I just did an hour on the stairmaster. Still lowish intensity. To be honest, I'm doing it out of laziness. The new Sookie Stackhouse book came out yesterday, and I can go on the stairmaster and read I need to finish this book ....
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:11 PM   #52  

Stella - I've heard that too. Apparently with running, the soreness can go away if you run the next day after a long run and just push through the soreness (not the pain though). Weird how our muscles react to things.

I'm sitting here debating whether to keep icing my ankle or run. I think I'll run tomorrow. I'm just not feeling a long run today.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:30 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

I ate dinner and was sitting around and decided that it was just too nice out to stay inside and took a quick jog/walk around my neighborhood. I actually jogged more than I thought I would since usually when I run outside and not on the treadmill, I can only go for a couple minutes before I feel like I'm going to die! But I can go for like 30 minutes straight on the treadmill.

So I jogged more than normal and now my stomach is KILLING me!!!! It feels so weird!
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 08:26 PM   #54  
Sammi

S/C/G: 243.5/201.5/149

Height: 5'5''

So. Forever21 sells plus size clothing? Does anyone know how it runs and if they carry it in all stores?

PS - I'm not dead. I am graduating Friday, woo. The boy is here. I ate horribly and managed to lose a couple of pounds over the weekend lol (at least thats what the scale told me this afternoon when I got back to my apartment, I dont trust it yet). WTF body.

Last edited by aliquot; 05-05-2010 at 08:28 PM.
aliquot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:19 PM   #55  
Happily Married

S/C/G: 194/177/145

Its been one long busy day I feel like i hadnt even got to stop to catch my breath. I have a meeting tomorrow with a groomer about carrying our doggie wears excited about that and i think i finally got everythign together for that but i still will forget something or not have what she wants i'm sure of it.
179 today WOOHOOO!!!! 9 more pounds to a mani and pedi reward I so need one too! We had a steak on the grill for dinner it was so yummy the dh and i always just buy one and split it who needs that much meat right.
Skinnybride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:27 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 252/235.6/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliquot View Post
So. Forever21 sells plus size clothing? Does anyone know how it runs and if they carry it in all stores?

I went to Forever21 with a friend the other day, but I didn't see any plus size clothes. I did, however, find a cheap pair of flip flops.
ubercast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:56 PM   #57  
I will do this.

Finals are stinky.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 01:48 AM   #58  

Hm, I haven't stepped into a Forever21 in awhile so no clue on their plus size section.

My personal win for the day: Ran 6.5 miles in my gorilla feet Vibrams in 1:17:48. **** yeah. The Half in June isn't looking so intimidating any more. Hopefully I can do a 10-miler next week.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:54 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Jess!! Way to go you running rockstar!! Keep up the great work, the you'll kick that 10 miles right in the butt!!! haha. Have a lovely day!
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:25 AM   #60  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Okay so all the newer people hanging around - WELCOME!!! Glad to have you here and please feel free to jump right in.

To those of you finishing up papers and finals - GOOD LUCK! You're so close!!!!

To those of you graduating this weekend - CONGRATS!!!!!

It's been kind of a rough week. I really need to start eating clean for a few days. I had a whole wheat bread/pasta overload and it has sent my body into some kind of sugar/food craving and it's been nasty. So the only way to break it is to cut it out for a little while again.

I'm going to a work shop tonight - I don't even really know how to describe it and if I did you would probably all think I'm crazier than I already am, but that means no gym tonight which also means I get to go the gym on ANOTHER Friday. [Boooooo Hissssss] But at least I'm going and making up for time off.

Yesterday JJ and I got into WW3 and it took a huge toll on me. I think all men are pretty dumb... that's my general consensus as of late.

I'm so ready for FRIDAY!!! Not that I have any huge plans this weekend other than mother's day, but I'm just so tired of work. The end is in sight and I'm at that "I don't really care because I won't be here much longer" phase. It sucks because I really need to buckle down and get some closing of the year stuff done but I have no motivation to do so.

I hope you all have had a great week!!!! I miss you girls, sorry I haven't been around too much this week. I can definitely tell I've been missing your motivation and accountability!!!!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote