what's a good choice that you made today?

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • TOM is about to start and i was craving onion rings like crazy. i drank 30 ounces of water to quell the craving and yet nothing at my lunch break instead of getting them i went to the store and got some beef jerky to satisfy the salty craving in a healthier way!
  • Subway instead of Filbertos...
  • I drank a herbal tea instead of my daily Mtn Dew with lunch.
  • I have already had 32 oz of water today and am really on a roll! Not really weightloss related, but I got rid of 4 big garbage bags of clothes from my closet to give to the women's shelter. Yay me!
  • I was actually able to run 2.5 miles today with my doggie.
    It was oh so tiring, but so worth it.
  • Got a salad instead of chinese food for lunch today
  • I increased the resitance on the Arc Trainer today. It was very tiring but worth having that feeling that I accomplished something.
  • when boredom hunger set in, i concentrated on if my stomach was actually hungry and it wasn't, so I didn't eat anything!
  • i missed my spinning class and rather than saying "oh well!", I took the dog out for a good long jog through a bunch of trails we've never taken.
    It was wonderful!
  • I had to eat lunch at my college's diner today, and instead of a cheese steak or a hamburger I had an Odwalla chocolate peanut bar for 230 calories
  • I was faced with the very hard decision to either go out to eat at my favorite restraunt or come home and make dinner.....i actually had the strength(though i wont lie and say i didnt argue with myself the whole way home) to go home and cook up the dinner, which was very good!
  • Did an extra 15min of cardio in addition to my usual 45 min of elliptical and jogging. Sure, it was just walking on an incline, but it was 15 minutes that I otherwise would have spend on my bum.

My study buddy brought a huge bag of M&M's over to my apartment for study snacks. She offered them to me all day, I politely declined and snacked on carrots instead.

Treated myself to a 180 cal dark chocolate bar. Yes, I count this as a good choice It was a planned treat, I still had a large deficit for the day and now my choco-cravings are gone.

Pretty good day!
  • I've replaced soda drinking with water for the past few weeks. I've even been out to eat a few times and still just ordered a water & stuck with my plan. I did have a few sips of bf's coke yesterday, but I didn't order my own...I consider this a pretty good choice!
  • I got off my butt and went to the gym yesterday,

And I was craving mac'n'cheese big time afterward, so I looked at my options and found the more diet friendly way of mixing it up. And mmmmm it was good, hehe. And I didn't eat the whole box! (I would have gone right back in the kitchen and fixed up the second half, but I grabbed some toast, carrots, and water instead)
  • I didn't want to do anything this morning and laid in bed reading for like an hour and a half after I woke up. Then I decided that I NEEDED to do my run. I have no reason not to, as I don't work or have class today, and my last papers and studying aren't too pressing.

So I went running (jogging), and was gonna do my 2 mile loop. Then I was like, heck, I have time and should do the 3 mile loop. These loops I have kind of overlap each other, and when I got to the place I was going to turn, I went straight and did 4 miles. It felt good. Then I realized that I had just run 6k. Now I am happy.