Looked in the mirror, wouldn't change a thing!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey all, one of my good friends is getting married today It's an informal Spring wedding, so all the girls are just wearing sundresses. I got ready this morning, and for possibly the first time in my life, I looked in the mirror and thought "wow, I look great!" And that was it! No "I look pretty good...I can't wait until my tummy is smaller and my legs are more slender." I was truly just satisfied and proud and happy with my reflection. Yay for me!

And yay for wedding cake!! I ate a light breakfast and have definitely budgeted in a piece of wedding cake, haha. No guilt, and it'll be sooo yummy!
  • Wow that's great... Enjoy it and have fun..
  • way to go!! Have fun!!!1
  • That's awesome Megan!!!
  • That is so great!!!!!!!!

I hope the wedding is/was fabulous
  • Congratulations! It's a wonderful feeling.
  • Yay! So happy for you!
  • Thanks everyone

Just for fun, here's a picture from that day...My boyfriend is in Iraq, and I had my friends take a few pictures so I could send them to him

• You're gorgeous. When was the last time your bf saw you?
  • Well done! You should be so happy with yourself - no negative nigglings ever again (I know it's easier said than done!). You look AMAZING!
  • What a wonderful feeling that must be! Congratulations on your hard work--you just had one of my "I can't wait until..." moments!

That dress looks so pretty on you!
  • CONGRATS HUN!!! You look spectacular and should be sooooo proud of yourself!
  • Congratulations!!! You look amazing! You should be so proud of all the hard work you've done!! What an amazing payoff!
  • Thanks everyone! I blushed when I read all these comments, haha.

And redlight, the last time my boyfriend saw me, was 7 months and 42lbs ago! He's seen pictures but that's it He comes home for leave in July, can't wait!!
  • Congratulations! You have worked so hard!! 42 pounds, that's amazing. You look phenomenal in your pic.