Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 10:13 AM   #16  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Casey - I like to think of it as your body pushing out all of the toxins and bad junk you've been putting in your body. So even though its annoying that your face is broken out.... my face is/was always much clearer when I was eating better.

WELCOME!

Last edited by Feral; 02-15-2010 at 10:15 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:20 AM   #17  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Welcome, Casey

Good job on the 8 lbs so far

I also agree with Feral. Drink plenty of water, I'm sure it will clear up in no time!
Old 02-15-2010, 10:37 AM   #18  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Good morning! I slept in this morning for the first time in I don't know when. I have off from my regular job and was supposed to teach ski lessons this morning, but I destroyed myself skiing at Jay Peak yesterday. I landed in a creek in some glades at one point. So I'm just lounging around today. I don't have anything to do till 2. I've missed a lot of chat stuff but I'll try to be better this week.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:13 AM   #19  
I will do this.

FERAL -- I am here! I have been so busy lately. My Dad just sold is house AND bought a new one within 9 days of putting his house on the market and since he is single and my mom has passed it has been me and my fiance' helping him...working out has been going well. 5 times last weeks - and I get weighed in today by my trainer and other than media induced chocolate craving yesterday I think I have done okay this week.

I will get back on here - I promise. I am just going coo coo for coco puffs at the moment.

HOW IS EVERYONE? I miss you all. And, yes I do stalk the boards...I am on here everyday and when I don't have time for personals I feel guilty and don't post at all.

Has luvja been back on since she left for Jam? I think I saw he on here once or twice..

Has IconGhost made it to goal yet? I think she was awfully close...

Okay, I am off the gym!! Wish me luck for my WI and I will report back on it later.

<3
Old 02-15-2010, 11:50 AM   #20  

My coworker keeps sending me emails then coming out to my office immediately and asking me if I got them ... then she wants to tell me "well, I don't know where you're going to put this stuff on the website but I'm sure you'll figure it out. Why don't you ...."

Her treating me like a 5 yr old today makes me want to turn around and act like a 5 year old. I'm efficient, I'm quick... IF YOU DON'T BACK UP OFF ME I'M NOT GONNA DO IT TIL NEXT WEEK JUST BECAUSE!!!!

Not only that, but if YOU want to do the website you're MORE than welcome... my all means YOU can figure it out, however you'll just be back to ask me how to do it because you can't do anything by yourself anyway.

/rant UGH
Old 02-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #21  
love it or lose it

S/C/G: 210/209/150

Height: 5'2"

Feral - I am with Haley.. I think the pairing people up is a good idea. Like she said, you don't want the same people to keep getting cards and someone be left out You need to tell that lady that keeps bothering you where to stick it! I know people that are like that.. don't want to do the job themselves, but want to keep telling someone else how to do it. ANNOYIIING!

Casey - Hello! Just keep doing what you are doing.. and drink lots of water. That is my hardest thing is to get all the water in, but I am doing better!

Stella - I have three dogs and they don't understand the phrase "sleeping in!" My saturday mornings consist of yelling "go back to bed" or taking them out to pee, putting them in their crates and getting back IN the bed On another topic.. I can't wait to be out of the "obese" category. Since I am only 5'2" I have to get down to 169 to get out of it .

Mary - that sounds like a good valentine's date! I myself enjoy staying at the house and just hanging out. Much more relaxing.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:51 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Height: 5'6"

STELLA!! Yay for you!! 179! I'm so happy for you! Your next mini-goal is my actual goal!

Feral - Georgia? I might be going there in March too, last year I went for 2 weeks during my March break from School...my aunt lives in Savannah! How cool! Where abouts are ya going?

I ditched my scale and am not weighing myself in until February 26...eeekkk thats forever away - I started "the zone" today, so far so good, I'll admit its tricky and a little over-the-top, but its worth a try (for 10 days) lol. My next goal is to be 189 by St. Patty's day, which is 7 lbs down in 4 weeks - do-able!?

Today is a holiday here on PEI, well in Canada actually, its Islander day here, my BF said why are you going to the gym, its a holiday! Take the day off - NSV - I went to the gym!!!! I almost didn't...I thought about his point then I laughed and off I went, and now I feel great!! I enjoyed my meal last night, I DIDN'T order a sald, and you know what? It felt amazing!! and the BF ordered me desert, and you know what? I enjoyed every bite of it, except he laughed at me because I ate it soooooo slow! Either way, my meal last night was fantabulous and I thought I'd feel gross today and I don't, and I think its because I didn't over-do it! Yay Me!

It's snowing like mad today - gross! but I have the day off, and I'm gonna have my first lazzy day in what seems like forever!

Thanks for all the support ladies. ttyl
Old 02-15-2010, 01:11 PM   #23  

Jenny - I'll be in Atlanta (actually just north in the Marietta area) and all over seeing friends. I've never been to Savannah but am planning to go this summer. I used to live in ATL and can't wait to get back.

Hooray for you and your NSV!!! Sounds like dinner last night was AWESOME!!! I'm glad you allowed yourself to enjoy it, that is what I call a "planned diversion."

Kelli - thanks, I feel the same way too. Mostly she's just REALLY getting on my nerves today.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:26 PM   #24  
Sammi

S/C/G: 243.5/201.5/149

Height: 5'5''

Feral - My aunt and uncle and grandma live in Marietta! Also, ugh work. People at work can be so ridiculous, like, stop looking over my friggen shoulder and let me do my dang job!!!

I'm watching The Soup. Joel McHale is my secret boyfriend. :| I don't want to go to work tomorrow, or drive the 2 hours back to my apartment from my mum's house today. Blah-tastic. At least my sickness is kind of better, my nose is definitely less stuffy and such.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:28 PM   #25  
I will do this.

Joel McHale is also my secret boyfriend...
Old 02-15-2010, 01:34 PM   #26  
Brighter than the moon!

Does anyone else use Wikipedia to find sources? Its giving me the same information, just in a more concise location than Google is.

I mean I know its kind of cheating, but I'm still citing the stuff, right?
Old 02-15-2010, 01:41 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Just so everyone knows Rob Pattinson is allergic to Vagina http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/02...-dog/?hpt=Sbin

I've eaten lots of random stuff today...ugh...

Savanah is my favorite place... like favorite favorite besides San Diego... If Savanah had San Diego weather it would be my favorite... I wasnt a fan of Atlanta at all...

It's supposed to snow again... Please baby Jesus no more snow
Old 02-15-2010, 01:48 PM   #28  

OMG Haley I was laughing til I had tears in my eyes over the Baby Jesus comment. Reminds me of Taladega Nights when they're praying at the dinner table.

I want to go to Charleston too. I heard it's really awesome like Savannah. Everyone keeps telling me my perfect weather is in San Diego, but I just can't do Cali.

I LOVE Atlanta but I used to party in underground warehouses and stuff (not "the underground") so I think that's part of my love for the city. Plus there really are very few places in ATL that scare me (including College Park).
I'm a city girl. What can I say?

Stella - not a fan of wiki personally but if you feel the the information is valid I say go for it.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:02 PM   #29  
Brighter than the moon!

I love Charleston. I usually dislike the south (no offense, I'm just a Jersey girl) but I would live in Charleston.

And Wiki's just helping me find stuff. I need 2 definitions of public health, health promotion and health education. I got the first 2 no problem, but health education was giving me all this fluff. I went to Wiki and it had the WHO definition and various journal definitions that checked out. THANK GOODNESS.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:04 PM   #30  
doinTHEbestIcan

Height: 5'4"

good afternoon ladies!

last week was an up and down roller coaster that ended on a good note. the bf really screwed up valentine's day or maybe i should say all~star weekend did, i could have spent the day eating away my disappointment in him but i didn't i jus sleep until about 5pm, woke up and took the nephew to see the princess and the frog (very cute movie btw). he will be on location tongiht and tomorrow night so i'll be getting to bed pretty early both nights. i'm still disappointed in him so i think i'll make him suck-up until he gets back home (evil smile)

i didn't weigh in on sat only bcuz friday night was not good eating so to avoid that disappointment i'll wait until this sat. i WILL stay on plan all week!

i hope all you ladies have a great day!
Closed Thread