Old 01-21-2010, 12:36 PM   #1  
One step at a time

S/C/G: 183/136.2/125-130

Height: 5'7

Default Just checking in :)

I haven't posted here at all this week, and I'm just wanting to stay accountable.

I've been pretty much on plan this week. Last week I drifted, but I still had a good weigh in. This week, I've been buckling down a bit more. I've gotten away with drifting the last few weeks, but I refuse to allow myself to drift so far off plan that I just lose it altogether. So this has been a good week for me. I've tried some new yummy recipes, and gotten another burst of motivation to keep eating healthy.

Since the new semester started, I've seen friends that I haven't seen in at least a month. I guess since they saw me everyday last semester they didn't notice that I was losing, then over break, it's a lot more obvious. I have had a couple people tell me I look awesome and a few have asked how I did it. I know some people get uncomfortable with those comments, but I personally love them. I'm so glad it's noticable So that has made me feel good.

So just a check in thread. I hope everyone is doing awesome and just keep on keeping on.
mkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:49 PM   #2  

S/C/G: original 221 198/ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

yeah, I hadn't seen you much this week... Good to know you're still around and doing well! Hopefully this week's weigh-in will be good!!
stargzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:07 PM   #3  

S/C/G: ticker

Height: 5'6.25''

You look great! Keep up the good work and stick with it.
170starting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:08 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

I love it when people comment on my weight-loss, too!

Glad you've drifted back OP again, but it's always nice to have a "healthy" break.
yossarianlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:04 PM   #5  
One step at a time

S/C/G: 183/136.2/125-130

Height: 5'7

Thanks guys

This is my first "diet" (although it's really more of a lifestyle change, but a first nonetheless), and it's been three months and I haven't had too many slip ups at all. Last week was my first stumble off the wagon, and I'm glad I've experienced it. I got right back on, no damage done, and I'm refreshed and going strong.

Weigh in tomorrow morning, I shall update!
mkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote