Old 01-17-2010, 01:29 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 264/260.5/150

Height: 5'6"

Green liquor. That reminds me of green beer for St. Patrick's. Also adds funny colors to poo!
ToriLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:47 AM   #32  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

On the underwear front, I've started wearing thongs to work. Why? Just cause.
Actually, my other underwear is getting too big, and I haven't had time to go get new ones, so this is all I have that fits.
Also, it keeps me accountable with my exercising. I know, oh, better run, you only have the skimpy pairs left, and people will be able to see your jiggly butt if you don't do it...
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:16 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 214/TICKER/140

Height: 5'2 3/4 :)

With the periods. I never had them and also was diagnosed with PCOS after I came off the pill after being on it for 9 years. :O I hated getting my period because it was so heavy and painful, but now that I actually get it regularly it isn't as heavy or painful.

If I don't poo everyday my tummy gets so bloated. Not fun!
Lackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:46 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 181/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5" and 48 years old

Oh, I hate periods. I can't wait for menopause and wonder how many more years I have before my periods will finally stop. I have endometriosis and also a duplicate uterus (birth defect/genetic thing, long story) so I have worse than average periods and I sure am looking forward to the day they will go away and not come back.
P.S. When those "have a happy period" commercials came on I was really tempted to throw something at the tv. "Happy period" my @ss!

Last edited by HealthierLori; 01-18-2010 at 11:47 AM. Reason: ps
HealthierLori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:16 PM   #35  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Yeah, a man thought of that advertising slogan. There is nothing happy about periods...except when they're over.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:30 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
This just reminded me of the time when I drank a bottle of green liquor and then wondered why my vomit was green (I honestly didn't make the connection until I sobered up). Oh college!
Had the same problem, only mine was pink!
shantroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:50 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 185/172/145

Height: 5'5

Ooooohh! I love TMI!! Ok so regarding poo, I'm OBSESSED. I examine my dog's poo (they both have severe allergies so we feed raw and I'm always trying to achieve perfect poo!) and I ask my husband about his. Constantly. When my friend insists she HATES all vegetables all I can think is "how does she poo?!?!?", but I can't bring myself to ask. Any answer wouldn't make me happy LOL!

Oh about the TOM, I HATE IT!!! I'm INSANELY regular (as in I know to the 1/2 day when I will start/end) which only leads to dread. I gain 5 lbs of water weight (hence my refusal to weigh myself during that time) and it HURTS!!! I always had horrible reactions to any kind of birth control (I'm really sensitive to all pills actually, I'm lucky if I can take a multivitamin) but we found out several years ago that the hubby has no spermies, so I don't have to worry about that anymore! WAHAHA! *sigh* I'm so lucky!

Ok another piece of TMI, since I've been sick (we're on week 2 now GAH!) it's been a no-go in the boudoir... and it's KILLING ME!!!! I think my "happy place" is going to dry up and fall off as punishment. Did I mention that my TOM should be coming up in the next couple of days? Somebody shoot me!
MyPitBullSmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:17 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 154/147.75/120

Height: 5'2-3" ish

On the period front- Planed parenthood is AWESOME. I used to get like chronic yeast infections, and they helped me clear it up free of charge, since their slide scales says I don't make enough money. Every time I've gone it has been wonderful. And I've only had one yeast infection since then, instead of like 7 or 8 a year.
I also always examine my poop and pee as well. And it drives me crazy when I can't poop. I always feel so bloated. I haven't gotten it to a regular cycle yet. I hope that happens soon.
Any one have a problem with gas since you started eating better? I can burp and fart with the best of the guys. I could be a champion burper
JadeBlue14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:47 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 190/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

JadeBlue, I am a champion burper as well. I put my poor husband to shame!
lovesjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:58 PM   #40  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aclai4067 View Post

And for fun (I posted this on the C25K thread last Sunday):
Alright, Week 3 Day 1. I ended up at Piedmont Park which is a little bit of a drive but it's a major park so i figured the main path would be clear of ice by now, and it was for the most part. So about 15 seconds into my first run I feel my underwear shifting a bit. What? woah.. no no nooooo... yup, they fell down to the bottom of my butt So I finish my 90 second run, check to ensure no one is behind me, and pull up my undies in a not so descreet fashion. Come run number 2, it happens again! This time people ARE behind me, and probably wondering what on earth that lump under my butt is! So at the end of that run I had to go off the trail and hide behind a tree to pull them up (call me old fashioned, but I just don't shove my hands down the back of my pants in public). Luckily they stayed up for my last two runs. The upside- I was completely distracted from how hard the run was! But seriously ladies, test your panties before wearing them to run in public!
ROFLMAO OMG!!! HAHAHAH This was the best mental image, not because I want to think about you running with your panties falling down but because that is too damn funny!!!! Plus I used to live in ATL so I know exactly where you're talking about. I think you pulling up your underwear is probably pretty tame compared to a lot of things they've seen in those parts!!! [Hello PRIDE!] LOLOLOLOL

Wow *wipes face* after going back and reading the other 2 pages I have been laughing hysterically almost to the point of tears. You guys are freaking hilarious. I used to work in a dog grooming salon and always said if men heard the things we talked about they would be really surprised because ANYTHING went in that salon. Wow.

Am I the only freak that CANNOT go poop in a public restroom? I mean I can, but it has to be a serious emergency. And not only that, but I will like STAKE a restroom out at work so that no one knows I went and pooped. I've gone down to the gym before because that was the only place I felt like no one would know what I was doing. Living in dorms was HORRIBLE because of the communal bathroom on the hall. I always had to wait FOREVER.... and I always felt like someone would recognize my shoes and then be like "OMG YOU POOPED!!! THAT WAS RANK!"

Last edited by Feral; 01-18-2010 at 08:06 PM.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:52 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 195/186/140

Height: 5'6

So I go to a women's college and we are constantly TMI-ing. Before I went to school my TOM was insanely regular (the 20th of every month)... things changed when I moved in with 67 other women. I remember that first month, talking with my friends on the way to dinner: "I am going to KILL who ever gets their period the first week of every month-- they've screwed me up!" At this my roommate started laughing. >:P

But I found out later why this happens. Apparently hormones are released in urine, which causes the cycles of women who share toilets to align. When I came home-- I was back to my old schedule AND caused my mom to have her period (she's had 3 in the past 3 years-- oh menopause) at the same time.

I wonder, though, what godly power decides whose cycle we should align to? >.<

Quote:
Am I the only freak that CANNOT go poop in a public restroom?
Definitely not, Feral. My aunt and cousin are the same way and I used to be before college... it actually keeps me regular because the idea of being constipated in college is just too embarrassing to bare!

Last edited by KatehSparrow; 01-18-2010 at 08:54 PM.
KatehSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:21 PM   #42  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatehSparrow View Post
I wonder, though, what godly power decides whose cycle we should align to? >.<

The person with the most/strongest amount of hormones being put out.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:38 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 185/172/145

Height: 5'5

I think because I grew up in a house of women (single mom, 1 sister) I took certain topics for granted. Until my friends started their TOM in middle school and maybe 1/2 of them had not been told ANYTHING about the subject. Regular screaming came from the bathroom. I think I became tampon lady because apparently everybody's mom believed that tampons made you not a virgin (what?) except my mom (thank GOODNESS!). I always had a supply!

Feral, I so don't poo in public places!! GROSS!
MyPitBullSmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:41 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Height: 5'3"

On the topic if poopping, when I was volunteering in Cosat Rica we had to tell out project leader how we were pooping almost every day. It was called the poo scale or other wise known as the "How you poopin' today?". It was a 1 to 6 scale. 1 it ain't happening, nothings moving in there. 3 I'm good thanks. 6 get outta my way!!!!!

You got very comfortable discussing bodily functions with people when there are 10 of you sharing at 20 x 20 foot room with on bathroom & 1 shower. Nothing more than misqito nets for privacy! There's nothing you don't share or see in 3 months of that!
shantroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:12 PM   #45  
better, faster, stronger

S/C/G: 150/131.5/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
I think I became tampon lady because apparently everybody's mom believed that tampons made you not a virgin (what?) except my mom (thank GOODNESS!). I always had a supply!
On that subject -- when I was in middle school, my mom told me I couldn't put tampons in until I was no longer a virgin, because until then there was nowhere for the tampon to go. What? I believed her until I got to college and someone informed me what the real deal was.

What's funny (at least in retrospect) is, my freshman year, I visited home about a month after starting college, and brought tampons with me... my mom went into hysterics about how I'd rushed out and had sex as soon as I was away from home... I had to explain that you can, indeed, wear tampons when you're a virgin. Awkward.
Skyra is offline   Reply With Quote