Old 01-14-2010, 05:49 PM   #16  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

"This time people ARE behind me, and probably wondering what on earth that lump under my butt is! So at the end of that run I had to go off the trail and hide behind a tree to pull them up (call me old fashioned, but I just don't shove my hands down the back of my pants in public). Luckily they stayed up for my last two runs."

That has happened to me! I have a few granny style panties for when I'm on my period and feeling lazy, and since I've lost weight, I'm losing my bum. I didn't have a bum before, but now it's even smaller, and they slip down at the awkwardest times! One time in the supermarket. No one wants to see someone with their hands down their pants in the supermarket, and they might think your stealing Or at least that's what I think haha.

If we're talking about TMI, can we talk about number 2? I love going number 2. I've been eating fruit every day now (a big step for me), and I notice I'm very regular, it's quite nice

As for the pee, how clear can it get? I can get mine down to a fine light yellow that is see through.
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:37 PM   #17  
Almost there

S/C/G: 210/147/145

Height: 5'4"

I like making my pee as pale as I can too. I know I didn't drink enough water when my pee is a dark yellow or even medium. I've never had completely clear pee... there's always been at least a tinge of yellow to it, but that's good enough for me.

I drink peppermint tea to fill me up and banish the cravings, and there's just something about it that makes me have to go pee like mad. I just finished my third cup of tea, and I've been to the bathroom three times in the last forty minutes. Back when I used to drink can after can of pop I don't even remember having to go so much!
Kirjava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:57 PM   #18  
One step at a time

S/C/G: 183/136.2/125-130

Height: 5'7

Hahaha, this is wooonderful. Yay for TMI sharing!

I was under the impression that ideal pee was a very pale yellow, not clear, not dark. I am almost always pale yellow, except in the morning when it's a bit darker (I refuse to drink a lot before bed because I hate waking up in the middle of the night and needing to get up).

As for poo, my boyfriend took a nutrition class in college, and he said that the ideal poo was a floater (means you have enough fiber) and is solid but not hard/compact, lol. And yes, we are comfortable enough with each other to come out of the bathroom and say "ahhh, I have achieved perfection!" But really, I always inspect my poo too. I rarely get a floater though, haha.
mkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:48 PM   #19  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I thought if it was a floater it meant that you have enough fat? Man, I never get perfection.

And I think ideal IS a pale yellow, but my body has an interesting relationship with sodium, so I aim higher.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:46 PM   #20  
One step at a time

S/C/G: 183/136.2/125-130

Height: 5'7

I've heard that floaters = too much fat also, but I've also heard that floaters = enough fiber. I Googled, and found this. Any website called "PoopReport.com" must know what it's talking about on the subject.

Quote:
"A healthy bowel movement must be eighteen inches long (for an adult,) one solid piece, light golden brown in color, one inch in diameter, odorless and floats in the toilet basin. Anything other than that is unhealthy. Broken apart, hard, dark, odor, large or loose stools are the indication of putrefication and constipation and thus the beginning of poor health. Use this as your barometer for quality health as a result from quality eating."
18 inches!? I think I'd faint if I saw anything close to 18 inches! http://www.poopreport.com/Techniques...eal/ideal.html
mkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:06 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 190/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

18 Inches!? Who even has a toilet big enough to float something like that? Holy cow.

On the topic of poo... one time a friend and I drank a bottle of blue food dye. We got quite the surprise!

Last edited by lovesjm; 01-15-2010 at 12:06 AM.
lovesjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:26 AM   #22  
Corporette diet

S/C/G: 135 / 103-106 / maintenance

Height: 5'3.5"

I guess I'm one unhealthy pooper then. Wow. 18 inches... ahhhh...

I LOLed at the panty-lump story because it has SO happened to me too! Not just from losing my butt (I never had much of a butt anyway) but from washing underwear with bleach... yikes. They lost their elasticity immediately and started sagging all over the place, and I mean ALL over the place.

TMI sharing is so much fun!

Last edited by lackadaisy; 01-15-2010 at 12:26 AM.
lackadaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:19 AM   #23  
Hoping for motivation

S/C/G: 267/258/135

Height: 5'3"

Once my mom was walking down the street with us and she had lost alot of weight and her panties slipped down and she just stepped out of them (she was wearing a skirt) and kept walking I guess trying not to draw attention and basically trying to pretend it didn't happen. We could have died from the embarressment but were all laughing hysterically. She passed last year but it still makes me laugh and she would too if ever I brought it up.

Last edited by DCeattle; 01-15-2010 at 11:20 AM.
DCeattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:26 AM   #24  
Hoping for motivation

S/C/G: 267/258/135

Height: 5'3"

And by the way, although the author of that internet article may think their poo doesn't stink I would probably disagree. I was told that it has an odor so that we won't "play in it or eat it" by good ol mom. She was a card. I mean it is a waste product right?

Quote:
"A healthy bowel movement must be eighteen inches long (for an adult,) one solid piece, light golden brown in color, one inch in diameter, odorless and floats in the toilet basin. Anything other than that is unhealthy. Broken apart, hard, dark, odor, large or loose stools are the indication of putrefication and constipation and thus the beginning of poor health. Use this as your barometer for quality health as a result from quality eating."
DCeattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:27 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 145/ticker/125

Height: 5' 2"

I stopped eating sweets to make up for the cookie/cake/chocolate overload from the holidays. Instead, I've been snacking on a lot of fruits and nuts, which are chock full of fiber. And you know what happens when you start consuming more fiber than your digestive system is used to.

I've never had to use the vent in the bathroom before, but now I do! [hides face in shame]
tkm256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:31 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 264/260.5/150

Height: 5'6"

18 inches?!? A foot and a half?!? I think not. That would freak me out, that's like longer than my forearm. Anyway, I agree about the not exercising=no poo. The other night, I felt so bloated that i got out of bed and did free step on the wii for 20 minutes while watching infomercials. I felt much better afterwards.
ToriLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:20 PM   #27  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I've had the occasion of at least 12 inches, but I don't think ever 18...maybe that's for guys.

And yes, since this whole lifestyle change, going #2 has become one of my favorite things ever. And there is NO where else I can admit that.

I've also found that I can't go #2 unless I've had enough water, so I make sure I drink a lot before going to bed. Yes, I may have to get up in the middle of the night, but its like a 10 foot walk between my bed and the bathroom and I can pretty much do that in my sleep now.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:16 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

Quote:
That's insanely specific. I don't think I've ever had a healthy poo in my life according to that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesjm View Post
18 Inches!? Who even has a toilet big enough to float something like that? Holy cow.

On the topic of poo... one time a friend and I drank a bottle of blue food dye. We got quite the surprise!
This just reminded me of the time when I drank a bottle of green liquor and then wondered why my vomit was green (I honestly didn't make the connection until I sobered up). Oh college!

DCeattle- your mom sounds awesome

Last edited by Aclai4067; 01-15-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:22 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

this is from the same site as the 18 inches thing:
Quote:
Any nutritional elements present in the fecal matter passes into the bloodstream as polluted products, thus toxemia commences. Pimples and other skin blemishes are generally the first sign of toxemia.
OMG.. not pooping causes pimples! lol, this thread is fun
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:16 PM   #30  
Which round am I at now?

S/C/G: 158/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 5-3/4"

Aclai: LOL @ Liquor
I remember was I was still dizzy after I threw up (that once) "Oh my god, I'm throwing up blood!!!! ... Oh wait, there was grenadine in my screw drivers..."

DCeattle, your mum will live on with the rest of us!!! I think we've all been embarrassing situations where we fake confidence to get through a rough situation!

Interesting about pimples - I have a lot of acne, and it's definitely related to my water consumption and my processed wheats/foods (pasta) consumption. Maybe white starches constipate?
souvenirdarling is offline   Reply With Quote