3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   20 Something Profiles (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/190309-20-something-profiles.html)

junebug41 01-09-2010 04:32 PM

20 Something Profiles

Please add your profile, so we can get to know you better. Simply copy the text below and paste it into a reply and add your information :)

First name:

Geographical location:

Marital Status:

Children/Ages:

Pets:

Hobbies/Interests:

Height:

Eye/Hair Color:

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey:

Starting Weight:

Present Weight:

Goal Weight:

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss:

Following any specific plan:

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past:

Anything else you would like to share with us:

MiZTaCCen 01-09-2010 04:45 PM

First name: Kyla

Geographical location: Calgary Alberta

Marital Status: Single

Children/Ages: None

Pets: 2 Cats, Jinx and Scruffles (They live with my grams)

Hobbies/Interests: Movies, Shopping, Tennis, Video games

Height: 5'5

Eye/Hair Color: Green/Blue/Grey

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Jan 1, 2010

Starting Weight: 180

Present Weight: 168

Goal Weight: 140 - 135

Following any specific plan: I'm trying to count calories and just work out. Limit my sugar in take.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: This time it seems to be so much harder then it was before.

angelanicole23 01-09-2010 05:26 PM

First name: Angela

Geographical location: Newfoundland, Canada

Marital Status: In a relationship

Pets: Fish :P

Hobbies/Interests: Zumba, walking, scrapbooking, dancing, playing Scabble.

Height: 5'6.5''

Eye/Hair Color: Greenish blue/ Blonde

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Started Oct 1/07

Starting Weight: 230

Present Weight: 150

Goal Weight: 142

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Not a lot of support/ friends to talk about it with.

Following any specific plan: I followed weight watchers on my own..didn't join or go to any meetings. Now I just keep a close eye on my food intake and try to exercise a lot.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I am finding a lot harder this time....since gaining back the tiny bit of weight to stick to what I did before. I've lost this weight already and I really know what I am supposed to be doing..just finding it a lot harder.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I've already reached my goal and maintained for almost a year...up a few lbs now and would like to get rid of em.

MyPitBullSmiles 01-09-2010 10:08 PM

First name: Adelle

Geographical location: Oregon

Marital Status: Married for 4.5 years

Children/Ages: Childfree

Pets: 2 cats who allow us to live with them, 2 rescued American Pit Bull Terriers

Hobbies/Interests: Gluten Free cooking, training the dogs to do silly tricks, reading, picnics, making silly faces, whatever else is fun.

Height:5'5

Eye/Hair Color: Blue

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Jan 5th I think

Starting Weight: 185

Present Weight: Not sure. I was down to 177 but I have a HORRIBLE cold right now and I'm refusing to weigh myself while sick! I feel bad enough!

Goal Weight: 155 I think

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Exercise is hard for me (I have fibromyalgia)

Following any specific plan: Trying out various plans before I really decide.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I have never tried to lose weight before! What's different is that I'm TRYING! ha ha!

Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm really excited to meet you all! And I have a serious love for this little emoticon thingey :carrot:

playfullyme 01-10-2010 12:09 AM

First name: Courtney

Geographical location: Kansas

Marital Status: Married since Dec 30, 2006

Children/Ages: 2 year old princess, C

Pets: 8 fish

Hobbies/Interests: I like music a lot as well as the internet.

Height: 5'5

Eye/Hair Color: Brown/Brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Jan 8, 2009

Starting Weight: 330

Present Weight:330

Goal Weight:??

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: An unsupportive family and low income. It's cheaper to eat like crap. :(

Following any specific plan: Lifestyle change for me and my family. Making healthier meal choices for the whole family including more veggies and fruit, less prepackaged meals, less take out/fast food, drink water, moderation, etc.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I just have a good feeling. I have been fully engulfed in it for the last 2 days and it feels so good. I am learning a lot! I am finding support and trying to ignore negativity. Instead of making excuses I am making the right choices. Today for example, the Wii wouldn't play my workout DVD so I tried the Wii Fit and the balance board was out of batteries! So I took my happy butt to the store and I bought batteries, came right back and did 41 minutes of Wii Fit! Every other time I would have given up.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I am quite excited to be here. I have no goal weight because I wanna be healthy and comfortable. If that's a size 16, I'm okay with that. If that is 150, even better! Anyways.

Wild Vulpix 01-10-2010 01:42 PM

First name: Vicky

Geographical location: Western Massachusetts

Marital Status: Unmarried, but living with boyfriend--and daddy!

Children/Ages: None.

Occupation: Full time College student majoring in Computer Science

Pets: Cockatiel named Timi

Hobbies/Interests: Video games, computers, programming, math--such a nerd!

Height: 5'0"

Eye Color: gray/brown/green
Hair Color: Light brown. Currently with highlights.

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 1/4/10

Starting Weight: 157

Present Weight: 156.4

Goal Weight: 99lbs!

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: My all-or-nothing way of going about things. Weightloss has to be my number one priority, or else I'll drop it like a hat.

Following any specific plan: Calorie counting. Juggling calories. I want my weekly average to be 1500-1600 per day. So most days I eat 1200, and then I have a cheat day to catch up.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: Last time I only ate 1200 calories and lost almost 20lbs. But then I platued for at least two months, and slowly phased out of dieting.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm cheeeeap!

sarahlynn89 01-10-2010 02:10 PM

First name: Sarah

Geographical location: California

Marital Status: Not married, but have a wonderful boyfriend

Pets: One crazy cat!

Hobbies/Interests: Video games, reading, drawing and painting

Height: 5'3.5" ( I think the .5 makes a difference :D )

Eye/Hair Color: Blue eyes/Blonde hair

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Jan 2nd, 2010

Starting Weight: 163

Present Weight: 163 D:

Goal Weight: 120

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Eating out of boredom - I find myself walking to the fridge and munching on snacks in front of the fridge for no reason. I am vowing to ONLY eat while seated at the kitchen table, and, if a snack attack comes about, I am going to munch on celery

Following any specific plan: 1200-1500 calories/day, exercise 3-5 times a week

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I have become more aware of my downfalls, and my determination is much stronger. Also, I saw myself from behind in a mirror the other day and... well, that was a huge inspiration to get started :fr:

Anything else you would like to share with us: I can't wait to see everyone else's weight loss journeys and to share my own!

Wonderball 01-11-2010 01:11 PM

First name: Brittany

Geographical location: West Virginia

Marital Status: Single

Pets: Sadly, I don't have an since my roommate is allergic to most animals. :(

Hobbies/Interests: I love reading, hanging with friends, video games, drawing, and listening to music.

Height: 5' 5"

Eye/Hair Color: Hazel/ Brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Jan 11th, 2010

Starting Weight: 158

Present Weight: 158

Goal Weight: 135

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: I love my cherry coke pop. It'll be kinda hard to give that up. :(

Following any specific plan: Yep, the Smashdiet. I'm ready for it!

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I am more determined and I'm ready to change my lifestyle by being more active and eating healthier (Also in smaller portions).

Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm ready to get started on my weightloss journey!!!

lexieloo 01-11-2010 05:13 PM

First name: Elizabeth

Geographical location: Texas

Marital Status: Married

Children/Ages: none yet

Pets: 3 fish

Hobbies/Interests: reading. being outdoors. hopefully soon it will include working out

Height: 5'2''

Eye/Hair Color: brown/brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey:01/11/2010

Starting Weight:257

Present Weight:257

Goal Weight:150

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss:Gettin the motivation to do what i need to do...:o

Following any specific plan: Doing my best to watch what i eat and to exercise.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past:
The health of myself and our want to be pregnant in the future.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm here for the long haul :)

broadwaydreamer 01-12-2010 12:15 AM

First name: Sara

Geographical location: DC

Marital Status: Engaged since August!

Children/Ages: none

Pets: none

Hobbies/Interests: acting, singing, reading, sudoku, the beach

Height: 5'7''

Eye/Hair Color: brown/brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 01/08/2010

Starting Weight: 190

Present Weight: 186

Goal Weight:135

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Eating less (smaller portions and less binging snack times)

Following any specific plan: You On A Diet food plan with workout once a day of combo walking and either weights or cardio and a twice weekly yoga class

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: Really big audition in February and March and I’m just confident this time that it’s going to work.

PurplePeep 01-12-2010 05:24 PM

First name: Sarah

Geographical location: Georgia

Marital Status: married to my high school sweetie

Children/Ages: Sebastian-10 weeks

Pets: 5 cats-Twyla, Gracie, Tuxie, Gizmo & Brooklyn and a little rat terrier dog named Oscar

Hobbies/Interests: blogging, reading, scrapbooking, home decorating, beboping around to flea markets and yard sales on the weekends

Height: 4'11

Eye/Hair Color: Brown eyes, red hair

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: The day after my son was born! So, 10/29/09.

Starting Weight: 196

Present Weight: 159

Goal Weight: 125

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Not getting discouraged! Right after the baby I dropped a whole bunch of weight - bam it was gone! I would really just forget to eat some days (which I know is bad) because I was so busy and stressed as a new mom. Now that things have evened out I want the loss to continue but know I need to have realistic expectations of how long it'll take me to get to my goal weight.

Following any specific plan: Just started on Weight Watchers

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I am the heaviest I have ever been. I really want to lose weight and be healthy so that I feel up to being active for my little boy. I know I'm going to need to be able to chase him around pretty soon!

Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm just excited to meet y'all!

minijaxgrl 01-12-2010 09:14 PM

First name: JoAna, I go by Joe or Joey

Geographical location: Missouri

Children/Ages: nope

Pets: 2 cats and 1 dog

Hobbies/Interests: MUSIC, cooking, some reading, concerts, Christmas

Height: 5'4

Eye/Hair Color: Blue, Red

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 1/13/2010

Starting Weight: 223

Present Weight: 223

Goal Weight: 128-132 (ideal body weight)

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: problems with food in general

Following any specific plan: counting calories

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I have never felt so motivated or committed. I know that I must do this before something drastic happens to my health.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm so excited about starting my new life..

IceCreamGummiCake 01-13-2010 02:45 PM

First name: Starr

Geographical location: NC

Pets: 2 1dog 1cat

Hobbies/Interests: crafts

Height: 5'4

Eye/Hair Color: brown/black

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Jan 11

Starting Weight: 274.6

Present Weight: 270.3

Goal Weight: 174 mini 140 long term

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: giving up my vices [ice cream, gummies] I love to bake and cook and can't enjoy it like I use to.

Following any specific plan: Hcg

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I've just had enough, cant carry it no more, and I look a hot mess for 24. NO MORE!!!!

Anything else you would like to share with us:

aliquot 01-13-2010 07:46 PM

First name: Samantha

Geographical location: Florida, USA

Children/Ages: Uh no.

Pets: 2 kitties

Hobbies/Interests: Anime, sleep, school

Height: 5'5''

Eye/Hair Color: Brown/Brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 1-13-09

Starting Weight: 243.5

Present Weight: 243.5

Goal Weight: 180

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Myself

Following any specific plan: No idea what the **** I'm doing.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I'm keeping a journal with 5 other friends.

Anything else you would like to share with us: Nope.

chickapea 01-14-2010 03:43 PM

First name: Sandi

Geographical location: San Diego

Children/Ages: Nope

Occupation: Homemaker for now - on break from being a web developer

Pets: 2 cute and lazy little dogs

Hobbies/Interests: Shopping for purses, cooking, decorating my new home

Height: 4'10.5"

Eye/Hair Color: Brown/Black

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 12/2/09

Starting Weight: 155 lbs

Present Weight: 138 lbs

Goal Weight: 95 lbs

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Getting impatient and trying to rush my body into losing faster. It only slows my metabolism further and makes me more likely to go off plan.

Following any specific plan: Medifast - I go into a local center to get weighed in and counseling.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I'm paying money for the food and counseling. I have to take it seriously!

Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm going on a cruise to Mexico in May! I want to be confident enough to wear my first bikini on that trip.