Old 12-28-2009, 03:54 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 74.4kg/58.8kg/54kg

Height: 161cm/5ft 3 1/2 in

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkinboston89 View Post

I just seriously need to come up with some good responses to these people who think I'm going overboard when I don't eat cake every day!!
Do your thin friends eat cake every day? Probably not, unless they have a very fast metabolism.

A reply I learnt through this forum and which I liked is: "Why is it so important to you that I eat this?"
Stella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:22 PM   #17  
Gettin' Healthy!

S/C/G: 265/258/140

Height: 5'4"

Well the people I work with like to bring in cookies and brownies and when you dont get one they all look at you weird and ask "are you sure? theyre really good!" but Ive finally been able to say no these past few times! Im hoping this baking spree will end after the holidays!

and also my boyfriend who knows im trying to lose weight and wants to himself keeps buying junk that neither of us need. I told him to just put it high where i cant reach!
Firecracker777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:40 PM   #18  
19Deltawifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by maenad View Post
i am a self sabotager. My BF is supportive of whatever i want and is happy i am getting thinner, he wants me to eat but is glad to help with portion control (usually by eating half of my food off my plate!) My number one problem is alcohol, I am good about controlling my food, but when i drink i drink alot and end up going thousands of calories above my aloted amount...and all i have to do is order a diet coke rather than a beer.....
thats my biggest problem also. During the week we only drink on weekends maybe once or twice a week. But as soon as I start drinking my diet gets really bad. I get so many cravings and maybe thats why I go way over board on the weekends. And since Im on vacation for 2 weeks its gotten harder not to have that drink after the kids are in bed
Old 12-28-2009, 04:54 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 235/192.6/150

Height: 5'5"

When I come home from college my mom will always have like cake or pie and offer me some. I always feel bad saying no because she made it for me. So I have a small piece but I feel guilty for eating it afterwards.
kabaker is offline   Reply With Quote