Old 01-11-2014, 10:59 PM   #1  
finding my balance...

S/C/G: 216.8/209.4/135

Height: 5'7

Default Introducing myself

I haven't been on here in probably three years. And since then I have managed to gain about 65 lbs. I am a single mom of a five year old who works over full time as an occupational therapist. I've been fooling myself into thinking my weight gain isn't my fault because I'm really busy. Let's face it though, no one forced me to eat the candy at work or a second helping of Ice cream. My boyfriend is also overweight having about 150 lbs to lose. We are planning to get married and expand out family and at this point enough is enough with our weight, so like everyone else on January first we committed together to get healthier this year. Since then I've been doing t25, eating healthier and using my fitpal and making swaps like stairs instead of elevator. Now that I'm a couple of weeks in I am down 7.4 lbs and I feel great! I can tell I'm more committed this time and thought id look for some people to share the ups and downs once again that is weight loss!

-Tandi
tandifrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 12:07 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'7''

Welcome back! Just coming back is a big step for most people because it means you're ready to start fresh
angiemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 03:05 PM   #3  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

I agree coming back is a big step, Good luck, We are all in the same boat. I too started my weight loss journey this month, I actually started last Thursday so I havent been working out or dieting for a while yet but still a start is a start right? LOL.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote