Old 11-09-2009, 08:34 AM   #1  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Default *~*~Weekly Chat 9th-15th Nov~*~*

Good morning ladies!!! There wasn't a new chat thread yet, so I thought I'd get one started for us. I hope you're all having a beautiful Monday so far!

I'm... up 2lbs which is frustrating, not because it's a gain (which is annoying), but because it's half of my work last week flushed down the toilet Good thing this week I've got an intense workout schedule! Aiming for less calories this week, since I binged twice last week and snacked a little extra on the weekend. Bad Mary!
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:06 AM   #2  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

I had a really wonderful weekend with my bf, working all day splitting kindling and stacking wood, painting and cleaning carpets, and then eating eating eating. Probably doesn't make too much sense to look at the scale today...just going to try to cut back a bit this week and try to even out.
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:15 AM   #3  

Height: 5'9"

Good morning ladies
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:35 AM   #4  
Resisting the Urge

S/C/G: 282.4/Ticker/199.9

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning Ladies! I cant believe we are already more than a week into November, where has this year gone??
Essa415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:49 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 249/175/149

Height: 5'8"

Hey everyone! i hope its okay that i join this thread....

This year HAS gone by so fast!

And I did my fair share (and probably a lil of someone else's share too) of eating this weekend... wknds are always hard for me! I'm up 2 lbs,... this happens every weekend! My weigh day was Friday, so officially I'm 220.

Good luck this week everyone!
kuhrisuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:08 AM   #6  

Height: 5'11

Hey guys! I had a CRAZY weekend. My sister had decided to repaint her spare bathroom in her house and wanted me to help. I showed up over there to realize that ALL of the painting that she got done peeled off the wall like a balloon. Luckily it wasn't the whole bathroom. We spent all of Saturday peeling off paint then Sunday was spent sanding and priming. What a nightmare. It was a GREAT upper body workout sanding down the walls though haha.

I started my TOM yesterday too and I just now got out of bed. I am having a BRUTAL day today. The pain is terrible today im hoping a walk will make me feel better but we will see.

Its getting closer and closer to Thanksgiving and finally getting to see my bf and im soooo super excited about it but worried about getting the house clean too. We have a hurricane brewing and hoping that we don't get a TON of rain. Last time my bf came down it was raining the whole time and it was depressing.

Hopes everyones week is starting off better than mine!
PammyFl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:27 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 246/See Tracker/145

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning Ladies! I can't believe its almost Thanksgiving. I'm nervous about the amount of food that is going to be around during the holidays. I had a great weekend. My official WI is tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes. And I did something I would have never done before. I messaged a boy on FB and asked him to hang out....makes me nervous
daisy5819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:06 PM   #8  
Live. Laugh. Love.

S/C/G: 191.5/126/120

Height: 5'1

Morning everyone<33333333333333333

I hope you guys all had a great weekend =)

Mine was uneventful but I stayed on track which is the good thing.
Official weigh in was today and I lost 4 lbs since last weigh-in (monday)
woot

BF's weight stayed the same since he went out to eat A LOT last week due to business meetings and he visited his aunt and uncle this weekend which means more food and never an empty plate. lol =) at least he didn't gain

2009 IS going by so fast.. we better make the last few weeks COUNT!
InControl2Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:19 PM   #9  
It's the final countdown!

S/C/G: 181/150.2/125

Height: 5'3

I can't believe it's only a few weeks until Thanksgiving. Wow! My weekend was good - busy. We took pictures for Christmas cards, and I couldn't be happier. I look so much better than I thought I did! YAY!

I'm HALFWAY!!! I've officially lost 28 lbs and have 28 to go! Hooray! I'm only 9 lbs away from having a healthy BMI.
KEmery08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:21 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

I am on plan all week and then the weekend comes and I seem to eat everything... including a whole thing of hagen das coffee ice cream... ugh... I'm always going out of town which makes life more difficult

If I dont eat on plan until thanksgiving then I'm not eating thanksgiving lol
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:35 PM   #11  

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone!

Like many of you mentioned, the weekends are hard for me. I just get in this mentality that I can treat myself on the weekend, but then I always take it too far! Any tips on dealing with this? But I'm looking to get back on track this week. I'm going to try to run more this week.

KEmery, congrats on your weight loss! That's so exciting!
dreamer11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:08 PM   #12  

Height: 5'9"

I'm not complaing that this year went quick, 2009 was not so fine, but 2010 will be better
Plus, I'm going to Jamaica right after New Years, so I kind of just want this year to end already!! I need some sunshine, ocean, and hot hot boys
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:17 PM   #13  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Kemery - Congrats!! I'm ALMOST halfway done! I'm excited about it

Luvja - you said it, girl, 2010 is going to be awesome!! Where in Jamaica are you going? I loooove it there
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:39 PM   #14  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

*slinks back in* Hiiii ladies.

Uhhh... lol Not even gonna bother. Just gonna say I'm back!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:19 PM   #15  

Well my weekend was dreadful: ate waaaaay more than I should have all weekend, which led to an 11 pound gain????? Sounds pretty impossible to me; I'm hoping that I am just retaining 11 pounds of water. Or my scale is broken.

I am ready to make a fresh new start! I want to lose at least 5 more pounds while I'm in Paris. With four weeks left, that seems like a reasonable goal.
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote