Old 10-04-2009, 08:23 PM   #1  

Height: 5'9"

Smile * * * * * Weekly Chat ~ Oct 4th-10th * * * * *

Hi girls! How was your weekends?
Officially 5 days smoke free - and going crazy!

Last edited by luvja; 10-04-2009 at 08:25 PM.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:33 PM   #2  
It's the final countdown!

S/C/G: 181/150.2/125

Height: 5'3

Congrats on 5 days! Keep going!

My weekend was good. Friday was quiet, which was nice. Last night we had friends over for my birthday ... it was a really, really good time! We had hamburgers, baked potatos, and chips. Not exactly my favorite food, but I was able to consume only what was necessary. However, I did have a beer or 5. Whoops! =/ It was fun though. We even had a bonfire. I enjoy having a big yard.
KEmery08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:10 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/155/140

The smoke free thing is hard but trust me if u made it this long without one there is no sense in turning back now!!!
Jokan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:19 PM   #4  
I will do this.

Keep going Luvja! You are too sexy to smoke!!!

Ok, so my weekend has been okay. Darn weekends and my love of vodka...but all around my food choices have been alright and my workouts have been good...

I hope everyone has had a good weekend!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:20 PM   #5  
I will do this.

oh, oh and Luvja - I love your new pic!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:39 PM   #6  
Michelle

S/C/G: 237/194/125

Height: 5'3"

Greetings all,

Hope all of you have been well lately. Sorry I haven't been around lately, been keeping busy with school and such.

As for my weekend, it has been great! I signed up for a belly-dancing class last Friday, and it runs for the next six Fridays. It's not really cardio so much as toning, but it feels great and so liberating! I'd totally recommend it.

I also went hiking this weekend, at this place just outside of St Louis. I took tons of pictures and went two miles around a trail.

Luvja- Good luck quitting smoking, I've heard it is difficult but I know you can do it! : )

KEm- Happy belated birthday! : )

Well, I have to pick up some things from the store, so I'm off and away. Take care all!

M
miss shelly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:33 PM   #7  
LeylandMiniChick

S/C/G: 211/199/132

Height: 159cm

Hi All!

KEmery08 - Happy birthday!! (sorry for the lateness )

luvja - you are doing great! keep going, my mum said the first week was the hardest but it got better after that

I worked 11 hours on saturday and consumed some chocolate oops... have to get back on plan this week I think. I really want to see a loss on the scales again this thursday!
swae85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:10 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Sigh* Well here I am back again. This website helped me TREMENDOUSLY a couple of years ago when I lost the first 20 lbs. but I still haven't lost the second half and I've started to get a little out of control with my eating. I need to get back on track, buckle down, and lose the last 20 lbs. I know there is no better place and no better support group than 3FC 20 somethings! So here I am! Determined.
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:18 AM   #9  

Height: 5'5"

Hey all - time to get serious for me! I'll join you if you don't mind!

Goals for tomorrow... 1,500 cals and 1 hour of exercise
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:39 AM   #10  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

luvja- congrats! 5 days is heeeaps, you've made it this far, you can go a little further

welcome back casey!

happy birthday kemery!

healthy bmi
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:17 AM   #11  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Luv - I already posted this on your FB, but you're over the hump! You will kick yourself so hard for smoking if you do! It WILL get easier... the other day I was in my car and all of a sudden I had this weird urge like "Oh I'm gonna smoke a cig" and I realized the trigger was the iced chai from starbucks I was drinking. It was really bizarre! You can do this!!!! Did you go cold turkey or are you using the patch? KEEP IT UP!!!!

Sounds like everyone had a great weekend. Mine was good, very quiet. I didn't get to go to the U2 concert *slams head on desk.* I had a chance to buy half price pre sales back in the spring and didn't because I thought I was moving and I am totally kicking myself now. Apparently it was amazing. My bff and her bf went. Oh well.

On the plus side I did my grocery shopping and meal planning for the first half of the week. Def stoked about that! This will be my first week COMPLETELY back OP.

I've been finding little things to motivate me... I've made an index card with affirmations on it and also motivational quotes to put in my car, one in my wallet, one on my wall in my room.

Have a GREAT day everyone!!!!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:52 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 246/See Tracker/145

Height: 5'7"

I am so excited!!! I ran my first 5k on Saturday!

Luv-Great job on giving up cigarettes! I know its tough..but you've already gone through 5 days
daisy5819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:16 AM   #13  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Luvja - keep it up, you can do it!!!

Daisy - Congrats!!!

I kicked that 1lb gain from the weekend goodbye and am back to my Friday weight of 197.5lb I was excited because the scale first said 197 but then it jumped and added the 0.5 :c I want to see if I can kick off another pound before Wednesday, because it's time for TOM dun dun dun!!!!

Have a great Monday ladies!
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:37 AM   #14  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Luvja- wtg on the five days...I can't imagine how hard it must be but I know plenty of friends who have quit successfully and I'm sure you will too

Miss Shelley- this is probably old news as I haven't really been around the weekly chat recently but I love your avatar.

This weekend I went to Marrowbone, which is a production of vignettes that takes place in the woods each fall, and you travel in groups from story to story until everyone convenes in a clearing at the end to drink hot cider and listen to a group story. The leaves are almost at peak up here, and it was really gorgeous.
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:44 AM   #15  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Luvja - good job! I also like the new pic!!

Taylor - vodka is my best friend and worst enemy.

Daisy - congrats!

Platform - way to go on the loss

I had a bit of a binge day yesterday, but not like, let me sit here and eat a lot of food at once, but I'm hungry, let me walk back and forth to my cabinet upteen times until my roommates yell SHUT THE CABINET DOOR AND SIT AND WRITE YOUR PAPER. Such good guys. If I don't have extra points today and tomorrow I should make up for that, on top of the all the exercise I did this weekend.

I also had kind of an introspection weekend, where I had to convince myself that I don't have to settle for something I don't want just b/c others are pushing it on me - now to tell that boy. Oiy.

Also - Zombie land was hysterical, but is somewhat gory.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote