Old 09-06-2009, 10:43 AM   #1  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Smile *** Weekly Chat Sept. 6- Sept. 12 **** Everyone Welcome! :)

Happy Labor Day everyone! Any big plans for your day off tomorrow?
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:50 AM   #2  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Congrats Icon for reaching your
LOWEST WEIGHT EVER!!!!!

What an accomplishment! We are so proud!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:59 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 164/125/115

Height: 5'6

Hi all! I am an on again, off again 3fatchicker! I am back with a vengance! My new boyfriend is leaving for two weeks on a trip to Europe. I know this doesn't sound like a lot of time, but I want to do everything I can to make even the slightest difference for him when he comes home. I am currently hovering around 130lbs, and want to be smaller and/or more toned. Ready to support others and motivate, and be on the receiving end as well! Happy Labor Day weekend!
kobe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:27 AM   #4  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Icon - first off - CONGRATULATIONS As for the WW meals, trust me, I eat TONS more than that - one of those meals averages between 4 and 8 points. I can eat SO MUCH MORE than that for 4 points, I think that they put so much extra stuff in those meals that ups the point count. I used to just have those for lunch, and then I realized - hey WAIT - I can cook, and have more food, for the same points and I won't be starving.

Yesterday I spent with my family, but with family members I like. We walked around a local zoo - small zoo, but still fun - and then my sister and I took my niece and nephew out for lunch/dinner. My sister and I headed down to south Jersey to our cousin's house - they have lots of animals - goats, ducks, chickens, etc. and we spent the night playing with them. I shall post pictures lol. Don't know what I'm doing today or tomorrow, I'm thinking of driving around and taking some scenic pictures of NYC.

I hope you all have a good rest of the weekend - and I hope you're enjoyinig the beautiful weather that we have here!
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:48 AM   #5  

S/C/G: Upper 170s/*ticker*/130

Height: 5'5"

Congratulation, Icon! That's wonderful!

My family celebrated Labor Day yesterday, as I am leaving for school early Tuesday. We also were celebrating my birthday (a little early), so I got to pick the menu. I chose some bad for me things and some not so bad. Barbeque Ribs, pickled coleslaw, spinach salad, baked beans, potato salad, and angel food cake + strawberries and blueberries for dessert. I ate what I wanted, but small quantities, so I could stay on plan and still have some lovely ribs!

Surprisingly, the scale finally moved this morning! I have been waiting and watching my scale move a couple points down, then a couple up, and then yesterday a couple more up. I was getting discouraged, but now I'm down to 148.6. It's not a big difference, but I'm happy! Also, it puts me close to my mini-goal of 20 lbs lost, at 147. It is gorgeous outside, and I'm starting to de-stress about heading back to school.
kasmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:56 AM   #6  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

My whole family is down the shore for the weekend. I just came back up from being down for 4 days (BINGE >:C), so I decided to stay home where I don't cheat as much! I've been spending every day of the weekend so far with my boyfriend and my best friend, mostly just hanging out and talking about our classes for this semester/course block. University of Phoenix only believes in a 2 week winter break, so I'll be working my butt off with my classwork for this weekend!

The scale didn't move for the last week (I actually gained, but I'm thinking it might be because this week is the TOM and I didn't drink as much water this week) :c BUT, I did have a NSV! I checked my measurements today and have an all over (chest, waist, hips, and thighs) loss of 0.5" - 1.5" on my measurements, !!! Another NSV was that yesterday I bought a shirt from Forever21 in a size L and today I inherited a hand-me-down winter jacket in a size L from Wet Seal (two stores that DEFINITELY don't understand women's sizing and usually run small) and both fit nicely! Motivation to work hard and kick off a pound or two for this week! I gotta make that 5 lb goal by Oct. 1st! Onederland, here I come !!!!

And it's a bit cooler out today so I think I'll take the dog for a nice long walk tonight when I finish cleaning the **** out of my room.

How are all of you lovely ladies (and guys!) doing this week?
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:46 PM   #7  

Height: 5'9"

Hi girls, just wanted to inform you all that I am still alive, just busy working and sleeping! Tonight it my last night on nights, HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pooped it's not funny. I have no energy left whatsoever.
This Tuesday is my gallbladder removal surgery. Yikes!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well. Miss you all. Things will be back to normal again after my surgery.
I need to try to go back to sleep, then I'm leaving for work. See you all later.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:47 PM   #8  

Height: 5'9"

p.s. Congrats Icon!!!!
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:05 PM   #9  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

I am freaking out big time with grad school applications. The good thing is that rationally I know I have a handle on these applications and can produce what they're asking for; also I'm reconnecting with some professors from the college and they are being really helpful. The bad thing is that I'm freaking out anyway. There's a lot to do and I'm the kind of person who freaks out if she doesn't get INSTANT GRATIFICATION (makes dieting hard too, lol). I know it's going to take a while to get everything together for about 6 different applications that all want slightly different materials, and the slowness of the process is stressing me out majorly.

On the WL side of things, I've been unofficially trying out maintenance for roughly the last month even tho I wasn't at my official goal, and I've been losing anyway, but I think I'm finally at goal (don't weigh in officially until Tuesday) and ready to start maintenance for real. I won't really change what I'm doing, but I'm going to try to phase out fitday entirely and just do intuitive eating.
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #10  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Thanks for all the congrats everyone I just gotta keep doing what im doing now (which means drinking so much water its not funny >.< ) Im kinda excited, but also nervous since each time i get to a low weight it goes back up xD So its a kinda "i'll believe it when i lose consistently for 4 weeks" kinda thing. It does help that im using my newer, body analyser scale rather than the million year old bathroom scales though

Stella- WW meals are usually around 60% sauce it would seem it just makes you feel so ill! Which is disappointing since you'd want them to be promoting something a bit healthier and more maintainable. But they prob dont recommend a diet of just their microwave meals And for good reason >.<

Luvja- good luck for your surgery, im sure it will all go fine. Make sure you rest lots and take care of yourself!

Kobe- welcome back!

forestroad- yay maintenance! That must feel pretty good. Phasing out fitday sounds good, im terrified not to use the daily plate, but i suppose coming up to maintenance you have a completely different mind set to doggedly trying to beat a plateau

Sounds like everyone is having a good long weekend *jealous* Its pretty good weather here, but still cold >.<
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:33 PM   #11  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Icon- Congrats on finally beating the plateau! I am terrified of letting go of fitday because I keep thinking I am going to accidentally inhale 3000 calories, so maybe the mentalities aren't so different
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:42 AM   #12  

There is something about the weekend that makes it so hard to stay on track. I felt like I ate more "bad foods" during the weekend but this time I actually was able to workout to cancel some of it. My family is celebrating Labor day at our favorite Chinese restaurant tomorrow. I'll enjoy it but I'll be good and not overeat
vy427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:52 AM   #13  
Which round am I at now?

S/C/G: 158/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 5-3/4"

Good morning chickees! I'm hoping to have a really productive labour day - I have a lot of work to do and no time to waste spending it watching TV or mutzing on the forums, or eating mindlessly

It's a cool day today, which saddens me - I don't want to start gym payments... Gonna have a breakfast treat and get going.

I weighed in at 141 this morning, though it's not my official weigh in day. For a while I was disappointed that I had been at 143 for so long, but then I realised, hey, I was at 148 in early August! 5 lbs per month is great and I shouldn't give up. So let's all keep positive!
souvenirdarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:08 AM   #14  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Woo, go you souvenir! I'm hoping to work off 5 lbs this month... my binge last week didn't do me any good though :|

Oh. My. God. My legs are KILLING me!!!! I did the Make Me Over work out on ExerciseTV yesterday (with Steve M or something?). It's the one where he's with the three ladies who have lost 65lbs together. It's a super great workout, but it is a workOUT! WOO, my legs are DYING today from all of the squats! I was reading an article in Fitness magazine yesterday that eating Omega-3's within 2 days of your workout can help with soreness because it reduces the swelling. I've got to raid the kitchen to see what we've got.

Today I'm going to focus on some upper body workouts to give my legs a rest! Anyone have any favorites they can suggest?
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 01:04 PM   #15  
yay short girls!

S/C/G: 128/ticker/110

Height: 5'0"

congrats icon! how do you guys define your lowest weight ever? I mean the last weight number I remember was 4th grade (9 years old) I was 90 pounds. lol...
minitwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote