Birthday Ideas...

• Okay so this is completely OT but I need help. I am turning 20 on June 25. People keep asking what I want and I really can't think of anything to ask for. I also have no idea what to do on the actual day. Hmmm...Any suggestions?
  • have a themed party! I absolutely love themed parties, costumes and allllll. There are endless possibilities!
  • are you looking for fitness/weight loss ideas? if you're a runner and have an ipod, the nike + ipod is supposed to be amazing and only about $30...i'm getting one soon!

how about gift certificate to your fave athletic store for new work out gear? or healthy cook books? a set of resistance bands, free weights, exercise ball...
  • Gifts or stuff for the party?
  • spa giftcards, manicures, yoga classes, clothes (love clothes)
  • I'm asking about gift ideas and party ideas. Not necessarily weight loss related but I don't rule that out.
  • I'm turning 21 in August and I am absolutely DYING for amazon's Kindle (the e-reader). It's expensive, though... I agree that costume parties are super fun. Or KARAOKE! Also fun.
  • Oh I love theme parties! A friend of mine had a fantastic theme party last summer and everyone was required to dress up as either a Hero or a Villain, most people chose super heroes and whatnot but I went as Indiana Jones. The whole place was decorated like the theme and it really was a blast!

Just last week what we did for a different friend's birthday was take an overnight boating/camping trip which was simply fantastic! Not sure if that's something you're into.

Also how about maybe going paintballing, go-kart racing or something like that?
  • Mini Golf!!
  • water park,trip to the beach for the weekend w/ a few friends.Barbque party.
  • Gift cards! can't go wrong with that.
  • All of these are good ideas but I'm probably not going to do anything very big. I'm not really the type to have a lot of people over, I have 5-6 close friends and everyone else doesn't really matter Might go to the beach for the day with my bf, and have a separate dinner with family... and then a separate night out with the girls

I really like the karaoke idea but I'm not sure there is any karaoke bar I can get into without being 21. Maybe I'll do that next year!
  • I'd google it. There are 18 and over karaoke bars in my area, so maybe you'll be lucky!
  • Speaking of birthdays... Its mine today!! lol
  • Happy bday Jahjah!