Old 06-11-2009, 03:25 PM   #46  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Sup Chickadees?

I will do personals this evening. I tried last night and got about 1/4 of the way done and got distracted and forgot about it.

My aunt flow time is coming to an end, thank god. All the water I have been retaining for the last week has been making its exit today. I knew the scale lied this morning. I peed what seemed like for freakin' ever this morning and then got on the scale still said +3lbs. Work has been a bit overwhelming this week but I am taking it in bits and pieces today. I am so ready for 5pm friday.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #47  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 159.8/149.0/130

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Stella - that sux you got partnered up with useless! how is your day today? Hope it gets better!

Icon - OH no, I don't know whats up then, you have to get there though, don't give up! You are doing great then, your body is just being stubborn!!

Amy - nice NSV!

Bee - AMEN on Friday! I love fridays at 2:08!! haha, 2:08 is really 2:15 here, so thats my 5pm! WOOWHO!

Where is everyone today? Dang!!! So I had this quiz today, and the teacher always puts tricky questions on it. SOOOO we all missed this one question, and he wouldn't listen to our reasoning, i mean i get why our answer was wrong, but it really wasn't wrong. I know you can't understand, but still don't you hate when teachers do that stuff, I mean its summer school, all we have quizzes and exams, and the quizzes are 5 questions so missing one is an 80% its nonsense!! I hate getting anything less than an A, its dumb. Oh well, I figured it out I can still get an A, just have to watch the tricky ones! I'm so bored at work it's driving me crazy, I can't wait for tomorrow, me, the BF and the roomies are going golfing after work, 3:20 tee time. WOOWHO! Hope everyone is doing good!
DanSinDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:45 PM   #48  
I will do this.

I just bought a size 1 pants at lane bryant! I can't believe it!!!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:53 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Dansin: HEY!!! YOu know I'm ready to see that haircut!!!

Amyleigh: YAY for no love handles!!!I'll be so happy when I get rid of my rolls!

Ghost: I dunno what to say, but I do hope you see some progress soon.

Stellarosa: Hey future neighbor!!! Sorry you had a bad day though. Maybe you'll be the one to set that jerk straight.

Miss Shelly: I know all about being underappreciated People who are jerks at work have lives that suck at home. Pity them.

Brie: What's this about going back to Stl?!?! You're supposed to be coming here!!!

Nish: Why you gotta make me feel bad? I had on an H&M scarf yesterday. But it was a summery sheer one.

So... I know I haven't been on here too hard lately. I've been crazy busy. The show that I'm in is coming up next week. Haven't been to hard on myself with the working out and eating. I'm about 50% with it right now. I'll be back on track soon. I did the 30 Day Shred level 1 for the first time. I'm gonna try to make myself go get on the elliptical later too. I skipped working out with my trainer yesterday, so I feel the need to make up for it. I still hope to be 215 by 4th of July Weekend!!!

Oh, and I know you all live too far to come, but here's the link to the show I'm in : http://www.thesaartjieproject.org/Th...ct_South..html just sharing

I hope all of you ladies are eating well and feeling good. Enjoy the rest of your week!
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:04 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

My 10 month old nephew is enthralled by the laptop...so much so that he managed to snap off my "S" button. I thought I had it fixed, but now I'm thinking I wasn't as successful as I thought I was. Any ideas on how to fix it? It doesn't snap back in....or at least not like I would think it would.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:15 PM   #51  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Chele- oh snap, i did that to my keys once (trying to clean my keyboard lol) and had great trouble getting some back in (i swear the space bar has not been the same since xD). I would try getting the key over its little dot thing as exactly as possible before you try and click it in. If that doesnt work, check the space its trying to get into for anything like crumbs etc that might be hiding in there making it difficult for the key to stick in again. And also check the key that came off and its space to make sure nothing has actually snapped off and broken. Good luck!

Beaka and DanSin- i know, its very perplexing. At first i was also like "i must be cheating" but im not Im gradually bringing my self onto my PTs eating plan this week, so i will have an awesome week eating wise next week, maybe that will make a change
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:12 PM   #52  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

DanSin - Argh. That sucks. Quizzes should be more than 10 questions...

Beaka - the show looks really cool! Break a leg!

Taylor & Amy - WAY TO GO !!!

Icon - good luck with the PT eating plan

As for me, today was a lot better. I slept through my alarm/power went out/something this morning so I missed the gym, and I was just like you know what, that's okay, I'll go after work. So I just packed my stuff and headed out to work. I'm still somewhat grumpy, but I think that's just because of what I had to do - I'm not a computer person, and I had to test the friggin website again - then when I broke it, they got mad, and I was like well, you TOLD me to try and break it!! Anyway. Idiot d-bag is back tomorrow, and I have to meet with him. This may not be as bad as I think. I'm just going to be positive and see where it gets me. And if it IS as bad as I think, so what, its Friday and I have off on Monday

I've also been really planning out my days food wise. Since my points are varying from day to day (trying a new thing) I have to bring enough food with me for the day, and I have to know what I'm having for dinner. I feel a lot better about this than this past week, and I even feel like I'm less bloated. The weather has cooled down, so maybe that's it. I've decided to be DD for the concert on Sunday, so I won't be able to drink too much and I'll stay more OP.

I hope all of you are doing well
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:02 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Can't sleep. Going for a little 5 am elliptical time... yeah, i can't believe it either...
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:45 PM   #54  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

Hellllooooo Ladies!

So, I finally have time for an update...though there's not much to tell. First, I found out on Thursday that I passed my comps! (I can't remember if I shared that already or not, these past few days have been a bit of a blur). I also have caught up with a few friends in the last few days that I haven't seen forever, all of whom kept talking about how good I looked, which really boosted my confidence, but started to get annoying after a while. It seemed like all they wanted to talk about was my weight loss, which is cool and all, but it's not like there aren't a bajillion other things we haven't talked about yet since it's been a few years. I know I shouldn't complain, but I didn't want the discussion to be about me, and of all things my weight. My weight's never really been something I talk about much because I'm happy with it and pretty much have been since high school. They knew I went on this weight loss journey for health reasons and they know my opinions on the topic, so it was weird for me.

Anyway, enough of that. I'm super excited because tomorrow is Philly Pride, so a bunch of my friends and I are heading over for that. I went to DC Pride a few years back, but have somehow managed to have something going on EVERY year on the day of Philly Pride. It should be good times! (In the words of my fabulous friend Frank, YAY GAY )

I recently d/l some software to work on my cousin's website which is coming along nicely. We'll see what ends up happening with that.

So, Personal time!

Jennirose-I'm sorry you have to deal with idiot d-bag. Do like my mom says and pretend to like him, and who knows, maybe you'll find some good qualities in him and actually end up being able to not go crazy working with him.

Beaka- I have full faith that you can reach your July 4th goal! I'm cheering for you

Taylor- Way to go!

Talina- Yay new house!! That's super exciting!

Dansin- when you do detox do you find you gain weight back afterwards? it's something I want to do, but I don't know if I could handle a climb in the scale when I'm done after putting in that much work (I HATE HATE HATE veggies, so it would be near torturous for me to do it)
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:36 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I feel like I haven't been here in a while....haha. I hope everyone's having a good weekend.

I've been trying to be so good this weekend....but it's not working out too well LOL My mom and sister actually threw me a surprise 30th birthday party Friday night and I have drank a lot more this weekend than I have in the past like 6 months! haha Plus, there is lots of extra cake laying around. My actual birthday is tomorrow and once tomorrow is over, I am back on track LOL
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote