i need a buddy anyone else want one?

• Hello,
    I am looking for a buddy to help me with my weight loss someone that i can at least post my weight to once a week same day every week. I have lost 83 lbs. and kept it off for a year and am ready to lose the last 35 lbs. I actually lost my 83lbs by going to Metabolic Research Center and i started working there and quit yesterday after being there for a year.(we can discuss more later if you want about that) anyways I know how to eat healthy and i know a lot about weight loss and i need accountability just like anyone else. If you are interested let me know. If its more than one person that is fine too we can just group together and post our weights. Ok thanks hope to hear a response.
  • nm, I would love a buddy too. I don't know if you are looking for someone with similar stats or not... I have about 10-15 lbs left to lose at this point. But I would love some accountability! From what I have heard, losing the last 10 is the hardest, so I am a little scared, lol. Let me know if you would like to team up
  • yeah that sounds great
  • I wouldn't mind joining as well, if you'll both have me. I am looking to lose about 40 more pounds. It'll be really scary for me to be accountable by someone else by sharing my weight, but I promise to tell the truth!
  • ok thats fine stargzr
  • I will be starting tommarrow my starting weight is 175 my goal is 135 i will weigh mondays and maybe one other day during the week is this the best way to keep in contact?