I haven't been on here for a while - I decided I was becoming a little too obsessed with weightloss (so much so that I wasn't actually getting anywhere!). So for the last few weeks I have been trying just to be a little bit healthier.
ANYWAY... I hopped on the scale tonight - after dinner - just to see how I was going and I weigh 90kg! Yesssssssss. That is 7kg lost so far! OMG. And I don't even feel like I've been trying very hard. I'm going to hop on the scales when I get up for work in the morning (oh, and I also got a job!), 5am, bright and early, to see if it is possible that I might be under 90! ARRRRRRRRRR I'm excited.
I feel like I'm being a bit of a fairweather friend just now, seeing as I have not been here for weeks. But I'm back and feeling pretty positive.
1. onderland - DONE! 20/06/09
2. 20lbs gone (194lbs) - DONE!
3. no longer obese (186lbs, 84kg) DONE!
4. halfway to goal (178lbs, 80.7kg) DONE!
5. previous low weight (172.5lbs, 77kg)
7. no longer overweight (156.5lbs, 70kg)
8. GOAL!!! (142lbs, 63kg)