Old 06-02-2009, 12:17 PM   #31  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

hope y'all are having a decent tuesday
my eating has been horrible lately hubby bought ice cream for us and i want more. he knows what flavors to buy me and its my downfall so to fight it i've been knitting. its keeping my hands busy cause i dont want to get the yarn all nasty
so i'm working on tedious projects 1 is a tanktop built for a big girl and the other is a pair of yoga socks
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:00 PM   #32  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

luvja - i had to keep this one for myself. he was very eccentric but i liked it.

dansin - girl i could write a book on all of the craziness that i participated in this weekend! i will prob start detox tomorrow i feel pretty awful today. it will definitely work and you will feel so good when its over.

heather - i surely should have stayed! i am trying to figure out when i am going back!

hwga- i miss you and really need to talk to you about what is going on. youve been on my mind girl. yay for the WL! love ya

soooo i got home at 445am! didnt leave omaha till 230am i will be calling delta today! i deserve a ticket or something this was ridiculous! i just woke up and will prob be going back to sleep soon. my mommy made me breakfast!
i also came home to a healthy happy pooch! he was so sick when i left but he is back to normal now! i missed my pumpkin!
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:07 PM   #33  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 159.8/149.0/130

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Brie - that's fantastic, I'd totally be figuring out how to get back!

Lissa - sorry about the hubby's bad eating habits, can't he get you sugar free or low fat? That way you can at least have a cup...everything is ok in moderation, specially if you hit the gym!
DanSinDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:29 PM   #34  
Michelle

S/C/G: 237/194/125

Height: 5'3"

Evening ya'll!

Quickly...

Dansin- The show was absolutely brilliant! It was especially funny this time around. I have been following APHC for a veryvery long time (by default, my parents have been listening almost since he began), and it was one of the best I've heard. I feel even more lucky to have heard it LIVE.

Me- So yeah, I found out I will indeed have a summer vacation. My mom let me know that the week I move up, the family will be going to Baltimore to visit some friends of ours. I assume we will also go to the National Aquarium (my little sis loves fish) and to Camden Yards.

And I am still sore from 30DS this morning. Ouchies.

M

Last edited by miss shelly84; 06-02-2009 at 06:29 PM.
miss shelly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:50 PM   #35  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

no gym today hubby isnt home from fixing a friends truck yet
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:36 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 154/147.75/120

Height: 5'2-3" ish

DansinDeva Your family sounds like mine. it is all about the food.

I ate kinda poorly today. Not crazy calorie wise, but not the best of foods. Today is my rest day from walking. I don't want to stress my knees. I did all the extra walking and pacing i could at work today to make up for it.

does any one pay attention to baseball? I'm watching the Phillies play the Padres and it's driving me crazy.

Last edited by JadeBlue14; 06-02-2009 at 09:36 PM.
JadeBlue14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:18 AM   #37  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Heather- what are HFCs? Hydroflurocarbons?

My cat has had to go into the cattery to be taken care of until the weekend because no one is home to care for her So it feels pretty empty at home at the mo.
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:19 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I love baseball....born and bred Red Sox fan!!!

This week has sucked so far with regards to exercise. I had a dentist appointment on Monday and rode the bike and walked (but it's not the same as sweating at the gym), yesterday was graduation so I couldn't go anywhere, today we have to stay late at work to prepare for MCAS testing tomorrow, etc. So, I think I am going to make it to the gym only one day this week. It sucks! I have been walking and riding the stationary bike when I can't get to the gym, but I definitely don't feel like it gives me the same type of workout that the gym does. I've been extra careful about food though, to make up for the lack of gym.

Haha...I hate when my routine gets messed up
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:30 AM   #39  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

Good news! My brother is home from the hospital. The doctors aren't sure what caused the cardiac arrhythmia but they think it may have been a one time thing. They had a HUGE talk with him about stress and basically told him to stop working 90 hour weeks because he'll end up killing himself (we've been telling him that for years). He already has a plan to lose weight. I'm sad it took this to get to him, but I'm so happy he's finally changing his life around!

Unfortunately, I have no time for personals because I have class today. (only 5 more weeks and I'll have a Masters!!!) Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:05 AM   #40  

Height: 5'9"

amyleigh - SO glad to hear your brother is doing better. Atleast now he does realise he needs to change his lifestyle, it may have been a blessing in disguise

Good morning girls! And a GOOD MORNING it is, I decided to weigh myself this morning, and to my surprise, I HAVE BUSTED MY 5 MONTH PLATEAU!!! Peace out 260's! I weighed myself 3 times, twice said 257.8, then once it said 258. So I'm just gonna go with 258 Yay me!!! 250's just sound a lot more NORMAL. Ya get me?

Last edited by luvja; 06-03-2009 at 09:06 AM.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:48 AM   #41  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

luvja- Congrats!! WTG!

Icon- High Fructose Corn Syrup... lol
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:52 AM   #42  

Thanks Heather How's the new house coming along?
Old 06-03-2009, 09:58 AM   #43  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

^^ power company is there today! They are hooking up my utilities! Only like 4 more steps until we move in! Thanks for asking!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:14 AM   #44  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Amy - Glad to hear about your brother!

Shelly - I LOVE the Baltimore Aquarium. Never been to Camden yards (not much of a baseball fan) but I drive by it at least once a week. You'll have a great time - this is one of the best times of year to visit Baltimore.

Brie - Glad to hear about your trip, and that sucks about the airport.

I'm back and in SUCH a bad mood, bordering on depression. I have got to get to the gym today for some endorphins. Yesterday was worse than Monday, I had to pick up more of his slack, and to reward myself I wound up having chocolate covered almonds for dinner. Poor food choice - yes. Did it make me feel better - a little bit. Back on plan today - I just have to get myself out of this funk and to Trader Joes to get some food, then back to the gym. I might even ride my bike there since its not that far.

Love to the rest of you!!!
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:20 AM   #45  

I'm working over-nights for the next couple nights. Yawn, I'm going to be so so so tired, I still have to work at the nursing home for a couple hours during the day. Little sleep for me for the next few days! Oh well, I need the money.