3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   My amazing shrinking chest! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/172509-my-amazing-shrinking-chest.html)

ValRock 05-25-2009 10:50 AM

My amazing shrinking chest!

GRRRR I've had to go bra shopping AGAIN.

I'm still nursing but my girls have gone from a 38DD to a 34C. Well I guess I know where all 60 of the lbs I've lost have come from! DH had a pep talk with them last night but they won't listen!

Oh well... I guess I'll have an easier time finding tops when I hit goal weight LOL. :dizzy:

amyleigh 05-25-2009 11:01 AM

I have the opposite problem. I've lost 30 lbs and my chest hasn't changed at all. Right now it's ok, but as my butt shrinks I'm getting more and more back pain. Like they say, the grass is always greener, right?

ValRock 05-25-2009 11:03 AM

I will trade you! My behind is not budging! I've gone down 2 jeans sizes in 60 lbs but 5 dress/top sizes! I can get in a size 10 dress but need a size 16 jean. ACK

starfishkitty 05-27-2009 11:32 AM

When I was at my heaviest, I was a 42DDD... now I'm around a 38D. The rest of me is shrinking...... but my stomach and butt just aren't going as fast as my top is. :?: I think that my chest is now what it was when I was at my smallest (165ish)... and I hope it stays this way even if I do lose more (which I hope I will). However.... I've heard of people losing weight in different places each time.... and I'm terrified that that'll happen to me! I don't want them to get any smaller! I'd feel so paranoid and..... misshapen! haha I've always had my chest. :(

leighish 05-27-2009 11:34 AM

I was a 42D and am now a 36B

Yep.

I miss my boobs :(

sws19 05-27-2009 12:40 PM

so funny how we all lose weight in different places and at different paces. i'm really curious to see what happens with the boobs. i've always had quite a rack, even when i wasn't overweight, but of course the weight just made them even bigger. for the first time last week i noticed that a bra was too big. that was the first time in my entire life i have experienced that! and it felt really really good. though i might be singing a different tune if they get smaller than a C, though that seems highly unlikely to me.
as for the changing sizes. i have lost about 30+ pounds and gone from a size 12/14 on top to a 10/12. on bottom i'm about an 8 instead of a 10. so we're getting there. slowly. i'd say on average i'm comfortably a 10 these days. really can't wait to get back to a solid 6/8, which i consider probably my natural normal size.

NishKitten 05-27-2009 01:13 PM

I wish my boobs would shrink! :mad: Nordstrom's had the absolute CUTEST lace shift dress in a 4 and I could not get it over my chichi's and ended up wedging them in there like a sausage. I had to yell for help so the saleslady could come and pull it off. She told me to stick to v-necks, wraps, zip-ups, and things that don't have to be pulled over if they don't stretch.

At least you'll get to wear the cute tops with pretty frills and buttons and shoulder detailing. :) I'll just cry and dream and live vicariously through you.

stellarosa27 05-27-2009 01:33 PM

Nish, I'm with you. I get so mad when I see a super-cute top because I know in my heart of hearts that it will never fit.

Mine went up to a 40 D/38DD and I'm slowly but surely going back down - I could wear my 38 bra this morning without crying. I'll be quite content with the 36D I was in high school/college, but I fear that's a long way away.

garstar 05-27-2009 02:00 PM

Yeah, well I'm officially now and A CUP. Nothing fits right any more...

f*** my life. grrrrrr :mad:

amyleigh 05-27-2009 02:03 PM

my chest hasn't changed at all. in addition to the back problems I mentioned earlier, it's super frustrating because the tops that fit over my chest are big on my stomach. the only solution i've found is to wear stretch tops, which is fine on weekends and all, but i'm a high school english substitute. the last thing i need is to wear tight tops and have 16 year old boys oogling me. grrr.

freedomreins 05-27-2009 02:24 PM

I went from a 38B to a 34A. I come from a family of small-breasted women! It sucks though, I wish I could take some of my tummy and stick it to my chest or something. I'm beginning to fear my A cup bras are starting to be a bit big :(

daniela 05-27-2009 02:26 PM

I feel your pain! When I was 240 I was a 42D now at 169 I'm a 36C (but that's getting to big). Might try out a 34C or 36B this weekend.

The crazy thing is when I was 19 I had a breast reduction. I was 150ish and a 38DD and I went down to a 36C. Now I'm thinking I might need/want implants when I get to goal. Are we ever satisfied?!?!? :-)

RubyGuggenheim 05-27-2009 03:47 PM

I was a 38D when I was around 200, but now I'm in the high 160s and will probably stay a 36 C for a while (at least that's what happened the last time I lost weight). If I get down to a B I'll be sorta sad.

SarahMorgan 05-27-2009 06:13 PM

Before I was heavy I couldn't even come close to filling an A cup. Now I would be in a B if I wore a bra (I wear one about twice a year at most). I am so sad that the first place I lose weight is always my chest. :( That is the ONLY place on my entire body I don't want to lose, and it's always the first. I will cry tears of joy when I get to my goal weight, but at the same time will cry tears of agony when I get there and see that my boobs are completely gone. :(

x0me880x 05-28-2009 02:19 AM

Mine are starting to scare me. The girls used to be the one thing I liked about my body. They where huge, but it looked ok. They went from a 42DD and are now a 38D, however, I tried on a 38C the other day, and it was just a little small. So chances are a C is where I am headed next. A C is ok, not to big not too small, but I'm worried they will keep shrinking! lol. NEVER in a million years, did I EVER think I would be a C. Like NEVER. I don't think I ever had them that small. It's crazy lol. But I hate them now, it's like all they are is skin and they sag more then they used to and it's just yuck, I have a horrible time finding a bar that will actually hold them and look nice.

Sorry I just had to vent a bit on my boob issue lol. I never had problem with them until now. But it's worth it cuz the rest of my body is looking better so it's worth it. :)

I come from a family of very large breasted women. All my aunts, my grandma, my mother. I always had the second largest after my mother, now mine might be getting to be the smallest.