Old 05-22-2009, 09:24 PM   #1  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

Default missing my exercize

so, most of u probably havent noticed cuz i don't post much but i've been mia for a while. i recently started a new job and have just been maintaining. it's really hard for me to find the time and energy to exercize lately. mostly the energy. when i get home i'm already tired then i have to take care of my 2 year old till 8 by then i'm wiped out. so, i exercize on fridays (i get off at 2 instread of 5) and the weekends. but that is not enough to lose. my eating hasnt been great but it hasnt been horrible either. either way, long story short. how do i get in exercize during the week without being dead tired the next day at work? i'm really missing my exercize. i feel so much better when i do it; i want that feeling back
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:42 PM   #2  
Gettin' married 9/20/09!

S/C/G: 195/???/125

Height: 5'4.5"

Now that it's warmer out, can you take your little one out for walks in the stroller... run around the yard or playground? Every little thing counts as physical activity even if it's not going to the gym to exercise. What about a video while your kid eats and then you can eat after? Maybe once a week someone can watch him/her while you go to a yoga class. If you workout friday-sun and once during the week... on top of fun active things with your child... it should be a good start!
JulieRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:29 PM   #3  
slowNsteady wins the race

S/C/G: 191/ticker/145

Height: 5'-4"

I'd suggest working on the eating first. YMMV, but I've always found that I could lose weight without exercise, but could never lose weight without closely watching my calories, even while exercising.
rocketbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 01:00 AM   #4  

What about during your lunch hour at work? Can you walk? Is there a gym at work? Stairs?
bindersbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 02:32 PM   #5  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

Default 10 minute workouts

I had a similar problem when I was working during the day and taking classes at night, until I found exercisetv. On their website they have a bunch of free 10 minute workouts that I was able to fit in before work, after work, and before bed (yoga). It's so much easier to get in 30 minutes when it's broken up. Granted, it's not as effective, but it is better than not doing anything!!
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote