Old 05-25-2009, 02:22 PM   #16  
banned

S/C/G: 213/ticker/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieJ08 View Post
That's the thing. She did.
Then she should make fun of them back. Maybe it's just their insecurities too.

OP, Guys can be stupid sometimes, and they admit this every now and then. You should tell them they're being idiots, and to stop. Or maybe they're not as good of friends as you thought if they don't after you ask them. Maybe if you stop hanging out with them for awhile and tell them you don't want to hang out because they're @ssholes, they'll lay off. But you can't be passive aggressive with guys. You could say that you're not going to hang out until they act like a friend to you.

Last edited by sunflowergirl68; 05-25-2009 at 02:23 PM.
sunflowergirl68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:03 PM   #17  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

Omg that is so insensitive! I'm sorry
But you know what, seriously, true friends aren't so hurtful. And if you tell them what they are saying/doing is hurtful and they continue to do it I would drop them as friends, because really, they aren't if they treat you like that.
shrinkingchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 08:08 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 155.8/ticker/130

Height: 5 ft 6

Wow they definitely aren't being very supportive are they? If I were you I would probably try to find people who would cheer for me instead of people that say things that are meant to be constant pokes in the ribs. I say, get rid of anything "toxic" in your life, including anyone who makes you feel less confident in yourself.

Last edited by Kimmie1989; 05-25-2009 at 08:10 PM.
Kimmie1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 08:22 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 318/294/Healthy

Height: 5'8

Yea I can lose weight but your D*** will never get bigger........that should shut em up

But your GF shouldve stood up for ya and to use the excuse as I dont want to get picked on thats a bad friend. I had a very toxic friend in my life and we had been friends 20 years I didnt want to cut her lose but after so many times of being toxic , just not being supportive or a good friend, I did and I found much better friends.
LookingForMeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:05 PM   #20  
banned

S/C/G: 213/ticker/135

Height: 5'5

@LookingForMeAgain:

I totally agree, her friend should have stuck up for her. I think the whole "It's not my fight" excuse is LAME-O. If one of my friends was being picked on and she asked me to help her out, i wouldn't doubt it in my mind. Perhaps her friend is also insecure.

And I really like the whole "I can lose weight but you can't make your dick bigger" insult. Hilarious.
sunflowergirl68 is offline   Reply With Quote