1) Dunno xD Look on thedailyplate.com, it has a huge data base of foods and their calories
2) Its a myth
Its very low cal and its pretty full of fibre but im 99.99999999% sure there is no such thing as a calorie negative food
3) Probably! I dont know anything for sure, but if you're sweating you might be cleaning out pores...it could just be that you shower more now though too!
Could also be the extra circulation going around that is helping maybe? Ive noticed an improvement in my skin too
4) I use a digital scale. I think they are more accurate for a while, but after a while the springs get a bit less springy? But i think thats going to take a pretty long time so I go with digital. Theres prob not a lot in it. Over here its rare to see a non-digital scale so i dont have a huge choice xD
5) "Healthier" is a pretty general term. Both are prob good for you in general, not sure what the difference is exactly...again you can look both up on thedailyplate.com or just look at the nutritional labels and compare them on calories, fibre etc.
6) Yes definately! By gaining muscle you increase your "fat burning engine", so lifting weights is definately going to help
I dont know, it will take as long as it takes
Just make sure you challenge yourself a little each time you do it, you should get there
8) Im not sure...which ever gets your heart rate up the highest for the longest. So if you find it easy to run 2 miles and can do it without breaking a sweat in half an hour, its not going to be doing as much for you as the dance might
9) Maybe you gained it in strange places? Weight loss and gain works in mysterious ways
Hope that helps!