Old 05-18-2009, 03:20 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 152/145/125

Height: 5'3

I did Level 2 day 1 yesterday. It is sooo much harder than Level 1. I'm excited to do it again tomorrow.
bodyisatemple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:56 AM   #77  
The Last 10lbs!

Argh! Today is weigh-in day and I'm up 2 whole pounds! It's been a good week as far as eating is concerned too, so I am really hoping it's just water retention (or possible muscle?? ) from starting a new exercise routine as I'm definitely feeling it! I'm more interested in toning up at this point but seeing the scale go up instead of down is a bit discouraging!

I'll be doing L1 D4 today after work hopefully

Last edited by freedomreins; 05-18-2009 at 04:58 AM.
freedomreins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 07:14 AM   #78  
is covered in paint

Height: 5'7

wtg stella! keep at it.

bodyisatemple - today is L2 D1 for me, and i'm a little bit nervous (although so glad to finally leave those side lunges behind!) did you do measurements for level 1? i just did mine, and they're no different than the update i posted a few pages ago. i hope the change to level 2 drops another set of inches.

freedom - just keep at it...look at inches, not weight - it's kinda confusing when doing such a high intensity workout. all that matters is the measuring tape!

good luck everyone!
avie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 03:26 PM   #79  
The Last 10lbs!

Today was my last day of my undergraduate degree! So there was a wine & snacks party in the corridor ... how often do you get to drink wine on campus between lecture theatres and have your glass topped up by your professors?? I only had one, but between that (alcohol makes me really tired) and getting home late so I was absolutely starving (I didn't eat too many of the snacks at the party!) I just went straight for dinner instead of doing the Shred. I'm a bit disappointed in myself but I wasn't feeling it tonight. I've decided I'm going to do it tomorrow morning BEFORE work since I'm going out in the evening and will have less time when I get home. Then I won't have any excuses!!

Hope you Shredders had a better day than I did when it came to exercise! How do you find level 2 avie?? I haven't watched it yet but I might do that tonight to see what I will be in for at the beginning of next week!
Old 05-18-2009, 05:35 PM   #80  
is covered in paint

level 2 kicked my butt! it was really tough - but really fun, and it was a great change from level 1. the cardio is totally different, and i love all the variations of the plank. i just want to take the first few runs through a teeny bit slower to make sure my form is right.

in other words - not that different than i found level 1 two weeks ago!!
Old 05-18-2009, 08:22 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 152/145/125

Height: 5'3

Level 2, Day 2 down. WOW!!! L2 is intense!!! I thought L1 became a little too easy after about 4 days, but I can't imagine this one becoming easier anytime soon. I was dripping in sweat. Shred on!
bodyisatemple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:40 PM   #82  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I did level 1, day 2 today and my body is crying. How do you ladies do this everyday?
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:57 PM   #83  
is covered in paint

i dont...my general rule is 2 on, 1 off...gotta be practical!
Old 05-18-2009, 10:09 PM   #84  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Ah, well that makes sense. Since I can't go spinning tomorrow maybe I'll do it in the morning - I just hope the jumping jacks don't wake up the roommates.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:44 AM   #85  
The Last 10lbs!

L1 D4 for me, did actually stick to my plan and got out of bed early to do it before work! Shocking! I find it's getting a little bit easier but those interior raises with side lunges are KILLER and I have a bit of trouble with the push ups too. I just have no upper arm strength at all!

Avie, glad you're going strong up on level 2 now.

I have done two on, one off, one on, one off, one on so far just because of scheduling and yesterday I really didn't feel like doing it, lol. I intend to do it tomorrow for sure! No excuses!!
Old 05-19-2009, 02:29 PM   #86  
I am the lorax.

S/C/G: 215/193/160

Height: 5'8"

I'd like to jump in even though I'm a little behind, I could use the support. I started last Friday, took off Saturday and Sunday, and did it again yesterday and today. I'm aiming for about 5 times a week.
moralitylikeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:32 PM   #87  
I am the lorax.

S/C/G: 215/193/160

Height: 5'8"

wait is it supposed to be every day for 30 days?
moralitylikeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:43 PM   #88  
is covered in paint

i did level 2 day 2 today - it was killer but better than ysy!
Old 05-20-2009, 04:56 AM   #89  
The Last 10lbs!

morality - I'm not doing it every day. Your body needs at least one rest day a week, though honestly mine tends to get 2-3 rest days a week, hehe.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:54 PM   #90  
The Last 10lbs!

L1 D5 for me today - halfway through level 1! Today was definitely easier than the other days so I'm really hoping that when I finish level 1, which will probably be Monday or Tuesday depending what my weekend looks like, it will be way easier than it was when I started!