Old 04-29-2009, 04:52 PM   #16  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Stella- same here! I thought i was huge (one friend actually said to me "you should have been born in the 70s, when they liked chunkier girls"! I was twelve!) but looking at the photos i was actually really gangly, all arms and legs

UWPiPhiAngel- its not so much the negative comments, although there might be a couple of those, i guess people get confronted with their own poor eating when someone in their house changes their habits and does well as a result (if i may say so myself ). Its more the questioning- what are you eating, are you eating enough, that wont work! what about this, but you need more of this....i just dont want to talk about it, fight about it, debate it
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 05:14 PM   #17  
FOCUS FOCUS!!

S/C/G: 130/126/110

Height: 5'4"

Icon - Oh I totally know what you mean! I hate it when family members try to pressure me to eat, whether it's because they're worried about me or they think they know best.
UWPiPhiAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 05:16 PM   #18  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

yeah its like, i managed to lose healthily, its not like im going to suddenly start starving myself or anything lol xD Families are weird
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote