Old 03-15-2009, 10:27 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Default ******Weekly Chat March 15th - 21st****

Well Ladies,

How is everyone. I waaay to behind to try and catch up. However I have not been to the gym in four days......on Friday the second love of my life passed away. Needless to say I have been numb the ENTIRE weekend.

Anyway YA'LL make me go to the gym!

Last edited by CakeBatter; 03-15-2009 at 12:33 PM. Reason: re-word.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:39 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

I'm sorry for your loss
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:03 PM   #3  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Wow Cake! I am so sorry for your loss...
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:35 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Thank u ladies. I edited my post cause I guess it was a little inappropriate and I wanna apologize for that. Just sad is all.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:00 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Cake...I'm sorry for your loss. Maybe getting to the gym could be therapeutic?

I felt so sick yesterday!!!! I did not eat well at all....stayed within my calorie limits, but had crap (cake, chocolate danish, donut, etc)! I had such a headache and was nauseous like all night last night. So, today I have been trying to eat only healthy stuff and did 60 minutes on the elliptical to try to balance out yesterday. The headache and nausea is gone....so that's good at least!
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:40 PM   #6  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

Hi girlies... sorry I haven't been checking in the last couple days. Let's just say there is a lot of turmoil all of a sudden in my life and I don't know how often I'll be able to make it on 3fc. it may not be much, or it may be a lot to keep my mind off of other things. either way, i hope you are all well and if anybody feels like throwing some positive energy my way i'd be very grateful.

cake, i didn't see your original post (just the edited one) but i'm very sorry to hear about that. i hope you're doing ok- i'm always around to talk (as i'm sure everybody else is too)
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:51 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Cake- I'm so sorry girl! I'm here if you want to talk.

Hi Ladies! I'm so excited. I have worked out 6 times this past week. I ran/ walked for an hour and a half yesterday! This weight needs to come off.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:59 PM   #8  
Happy in LA!

S/C/G: 244/224/170

Height: 5'7

Hey Ladies, I hope everyone is doing well. Last week was really confusing and frustrating for me. I was bombarded with so many emotions. Happy to finally be losing weight, frustrated that I wasn't losing enough, proud I reached my goals and that my doctor was so very proud of me even if I wasn't getting the kind of support i needed from family, relieved by the report that other than the weight, i am otherwise healthy as a horse. struggling to fight the urge to eat when i was anxious (or bored) was hard and of course sometime I gave in but i really tried to analyze where i failed and where i succeeded last week and i'm going to apply everything i discovered to reaching my next goal.

i've tried to stay away from rules but at this point i think if i set a few for myself they will be easier to follow since i've practice great self control over the last two weeks.

to wrap things up i'm feeling very positive and motivated and sure of myself that i will kick butt these next two weeks so I'm adding an extra goal (setting these goals realllllly help...i love watching my tickers move!).

anyway, my goals are on my blog and i still need the support from everyone in the forum. pm me, facebook, e-mail, anything.

thanks ladies and stay strong!
calisa86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 03:01 PM   #9  
Happy in LA!

S/C/G: 244/224/170

Height: 5'7

BTW, cake, i'm so sorry for your loss girl...reach out to friends and you will definately be able to get through this. we're all here for you.
calisa86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 03:21 PM   #10  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

afternoon ladies

cake - my condolences. I am so sorry to hear about what happened (i saw the original post). if you need to talk let me know. road trip?

I have my very first date later this evening. Not a first date with this particular guy, but a first date EVER. I am little nervous (i wasnt yesterday, but now i am) because I am not used to this. No one has ever wanted to take me out so this is just new. We are going to see the movie Taken and possibly playing it by ear afterward. who knows. Okay now i am getting stressed. Time to go to the gym. Any advice? All is welcome
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 03:34 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 259/259/175

Height: 5'11"

Cake- I also am here for ya girl!!! Stay strong!

NOW GO TO THE GYM!!!!

Hey starmac!! Yeah, first dates are scary and suck!! I know the feeling! I was 22 when I went on my first REAL first date. Just be yourself, enjoy the company! Be cool and confident and know that your rock!!!
dkneec19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 03:47 PM   #12  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Cake- i also only saw your edited post, but I'm sorry for your loss

Starmac- you'll be fine! Dont stress about it, relax and be yourself. Dont be afraid to go to dinner or something afterwards, you dont have a lot of time to chat during a movie so doing something afterwards will let you get to know each other

On friday i weighed 71.8kg. Today I weigh in at 72.9kg?? 1.1kg gain in 3 days? that cant be true! I exercised 5 days in the last week. I went over 1500 calories on 2 days, but on average this week i ate 1392 calories per day on average.

I'm so disappointed

Last edited by Iconised Ghost; 03-15-2009 at 03:50 PM.
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 04:01 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 150/150/125

So sorry to hear about your loss Cake. I lost a good friend unexpectedly about a month ago..numb is definitely the right word. Getting support from friends definitely helps when you're trying to grieve though, i'm sorry you're hurting.

Hi everyone, I'm rather new here. Have been trying (but not really) to lose what I gained last fall since the start of the year, but little things keep de-railing me. But now it is time to really be serious about it. This week I want to stick to eating healthily (I can not count cals) and stick to the morning running I started last week. Starting the week at 67kg, ugh..

Last edited by janeberry; 03-15-2009 at 04:02 PM.
janeberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 04:04 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Hey girls, I had a good weekend. We went and ate Sushi Friday night... it was delish! The good part is the group I was with went to Andy's Frozen Custard afterward and I just got a med. diet coke We went out again last night and I ordered a grilled chicken salad and I felt really good about it PLUS I didn't drink! I'm really happy with how well I've been doing with my eating. Unfortunately, I haven't worked out for a week. I'm still taking medication for this sickness I've had and it makes me feel really weak, and on top of that I have a horrible cough. I'm SO ready to get back into the gym. I'm hoping to be back on top of things this week!

Cake-I’m thinking of you. Stay strong!
Chele-I hope you feel better soon. Being sick and trying to lose weight usually doesn’t go so well together! I haven’t worked out for a week bc I’ve been sick.
Corazonas-I hope things get better for your soon. We’re always here for you! Word of encouragement: I think your profile pic is gorgeous
Hwga: That’s awesome! You’re motivating me!
Calisa- You are doing awesome girl! Keep meeting those goals!
Starmac- Good Luck! I hope it goes well… let us know!
Ghost- Don’t let it get you down! You had a good week and that is all that matters… sometimes the scale doesn’t reflect that and sometimes it does. The important thing is that you stay on track.. you are doing awesome!
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 04:07 PM   #15  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

I dont feel very awesome. Just fat
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote