Old 03-17-2009, 11:24 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

Cake, I thought I had gained bc I haven't been drinking enough water and I only worked out once last wek.... so yeah... But this week is going to be different!!
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:31 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 208/206/125

Height: 5'3

Hello! I'm new here! I am 22 and used to try WW on my own and had a little bit of success but not enough and joined WW at work and have been going to meetings since end of January. I have lost about 5-6 pounds from WW recently and I lost 4 in December from my own efforts of diet/exercise. I haven't been doing so well the past 2 weeks =( and have a big housewarming party coming up this weekend that a lot of friends are visiting from out of town for. Boo! So I am trying to be really good this week so I can step out of my circle a little on friday and saturday night. and then after that I will be hardcore back on track! I joined this to help me from too many detours! Nice to meet you all !
loveDC425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:10 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

LoveDC I love DC too. I was born there and moved to VA when I was 6. I come up there quite frequently. Welcome to the site. You will get plenty of support here...that is for sure.

Sharpie YAY you're staying!!!!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:15 PM   #49  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

Blissclaire~ Sounds like you have really upped the intensity of your workouts, so your gain may be water retention. Good point about not drinking enough water as well, because that can make you retain even more water. Don’t get frustrated because if you keep working like you have, that scale will move! I’ve never tried Jambalaya, but it sounds super yummy!!!

Whiskey~ It took me a while to get my exercise in, but I made small changes like you (not eating evil stuff after dinner) and did still se some good stuff on the scale. Keep pushing! How was your sleep-over?

CakeBatter~ I did get my C25K workout in!!!

Sharpie~ Yay! Are you keeping a tracker so you can balance your points even when you’re on the road? I’m a huge fan of journaling. I have a little journal I can stash anywhere and whenever I feel tempted I often will grab it and write about why I was tempted and why I think I did/did not cave in. It’s really nice to be able to look back at everything and see the patterns.

loveDC425~ Welcome!!!

The weather has been so beautiful lately that I was able to get my C25K workout in yesterday. I know I was jogging at a snail’s pace, but I was jogging!!! I saw some good numbers on the scale both last night and this morning, so I’m really pumped to keep pushing! We have track practice this afternoon which will include a 20 minute run. My goal is to bring up the rear at my steady slow-mo jog and push the kids to not fall behind me (Not many will, but I can think of a few that don’t like to challenge myself). I’m kind of excited as I know it will be quite a challenge for me!!!
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:33 PM   #50  

Kim Awesome for you! Way to challenge yourself. I know you were stoked gettn in your C25K. I am quite excited myself as I am up to 2.13 miles now YAY!!! Oh and Bliss LOSt .4 she thought she was going to but was pleasantly surprised she didn't...so yay bliss!
Old 03-17-2009, 12:36 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 208/206/125

Height: 5'3

I want one of those weight picture tracking things you all have !! It says I cannot get one for 20 days because I am a new member.. awww =(
loveDC425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:45 PM   #52  

yeah 20 days and 20 posts I think. Its to make sure you are real....don't worry keep posting and you will have one soon. I was so excited to get mine!
Old 03-17-2009, 01:37 PM   #53  
joley* is back...

S/C/G: 226.6/218.6/125

Height: 5 feet zero

hey girls! how's it rolling these days?

i'm doing alright. i just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing these days... I've got lots to catch up on. Tomorrow's weigh in day for me so I might be needing the moral support.
joleystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:46 PM   #54  

hey joley where ya been. Did you see the new thread for the WW tracker. So we can help each other out with food choices also??
Old 03-17-2009, 01:49 PM   #55  
joley* is back...

S/C/G: 226.6/218.6/125

Height: 5 feet zero

Cake - hey girlie! no I haven't. I'll have to check it out. That's a really great idea btw! Oh! and I love your quote about Fat cells. It's so true!
joleystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:57 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 219/TICKER/145

Height: 5'10"

Bliss- Congrats on the loss!!! You're doing so great!!

LoveDC-Welcome!!! You're going to love this site, everyone is fabulous and so supportive!

cake- your welcome for the recipe! Let me know if you like it!

Joley- Good luck with your weigh in!!! Mine's in a couple hours! I'm nervous!!

Kim-So the sleep-over wasn't that bad, it was some sort of count down to st. pattys day? But I still managed to sleep through most of it!

Well i have a bit of homework to do before my meeting, so I should get cracking! I'll let you all know how it goes!!!
whiskeygirl862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:15 PM   #57  
Bride-to-be!

S/C/G: 192/187/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi ladies!!! It's been a kinda crazy day! 70 degrees here in MI and sunny so I've been running around like a mad woman (and also I'm hopped up on coffee today!) so I haven't had the chance to get in here!

DF and I are now having people over right after work for a few green beers! I hadn't planned on having more than 1 but I cut out some snacks to allow for 2 beers, because I know I'll end up having more than 1! I mean c'mon... I'm half Irish!

Anyway he just emailed me to see if we'll still have time for our run on the trail (as if! My gosh I haven't cleaned) so we're going to try for 20 minutes right after work!

How is everyone?!
Petunia418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:37 PM   #58  
Bride-to-be!

S/C/G: 192/187/150

Oh my gosh I forgot to tell you guys this-- Ok, I like weird food and sometimes things appeal to me that don't appeal to anyone else (God help me when I'm pregnant) but the other day I dipped a light bagel in my berry flavored light yogurt and it was like eating a bagel with berry flavored cream cheese but so much more filling because I had a whole container of yogurt to use! OK, maybe that is weird now that I typed it out but I enjoyed it/it was different!

Last edited by Petunia418; 03-17-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Petunia418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 04:56 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 138/138/130

I lost 2.8 this week! I was stoked...and quite surprised! It helps that I didn't stray from the plan this week, but I didn't expect to lose that much! Too bad my Biggest Loser Weigh in was Sunday, and it didn't show as much weight loss. Oh well, more weight loss for next week!
PeatrixPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:46 PM   #60  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

CRAP I JUST ERASED MY WHOLE POST! I'm starting to think me and computers just don't go together! HMPH!!!!

Here's a short recap --

*I'm still at 188.
*I ate CRAP from Thurs-Monday and drank a LOT this weekend.
*I need to get over my "vacation justification..." No more of this I'm on vacation so let's throw the diet out the window.
*I need to be tracking my foods because I haven't been and that makes such a huge difference.
*I NEED to make time to exercise. I haven't in I don't know how long. I have a laptop now so I don't see why I can't watch an episode of Grey's [yes, another long time fan here!] or something else while I'm working out.
*I NEED, NEED, NEED to get back on track and realize it's not going to lose itself and in order to LOSE the weight I need to put the work in - it's just a matter of how bad I want it.

I've been kind of stressed out about how quickly time is going by. I'm planning on moving back down to ATL this summer *SHOOTING FOR JULY*
and I need to start SAVING, SAVING, SAVING and I need to get this job working from home lined up so I can afford to do it.

ARGGGHHHHHH!

Anyone feel me?

And I need a more positive me. I feel like all I do is complain [this is an oxymoron, I know!]

I miss you girls! I need to post more. You're all amazing!

WELCOME EVERYONE NEW TO THE THREAD!!!!

Last edited by Feral; 03-17-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote