3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   **MOOD UPLIFTER ALERT** One positive thing about me today is... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/165283-%2A%2Amood-uplifter-alert%2A%2A-one-positive-thing-about-me-today.html)

prepping 02-24-2009 10:20 AM

**MOOD UPLIFTER ALERT** One positive thing about me today is...

The challenge is to say at least one nice thing about yourself every day. :D :D :D

What makes you feel good today?
... Did you have a successful on plan day with lots of fat busting workout time?
... Were you there for a friend/stranger when he/she/it needed it the most?
... Are you having a particularly good looking day?
... or do you just feel good! :carrot:

Take the time to post whatever makes you appreciate yourself and your accomplishments to keep that drive and motivation going to get to your goals! In a world where we're so focused on everything else happening around us, it does wonders to recognize the positive things about ourselves.

Have fun! :D

Reached our 500 post limit so here's a continuation of the first thread... :D

prepping 02-24-2009 10:25 AM

I have 4 months until my wedding and I'm starting to get excited!

Plus after being MIA for the past while because of exams and work, I'm back and with recommitted energy :carrot:

photoRuth 02-24-2009 10:28 AM

I got up ran 2 miles on the treadmill even though I didn't feel like it. Now I feel great!

leighish 02-24-2009 10:32 AM

I hit a new low weight this morning. Yayyy!
Today is my mother in law's birthday and my sister in law is making Lasagna for dinner so I have to keep myself kind of busy all day so I don't waste all my calories with mindless "I'm bored" snacking.

prepping 02-26-2009 02:59 PM

I stopped myself from mindless eating while studying.
(i've eaten at least 10 lbs of chocolate last week in the same situation so .... ya, this is a step in the right direction!)

I've promised myself to suck it up and pick up where i left off in my last weightloss attempt and to just do it already!

nicki rose98 02-26-2009 03:13 PM

I am in ONEderland!!!

angelinelosesweight 02-26-2009 03:53 PM

I worked out this morning instead of going back to bed:) WOOHOO

Its Courtney 02-26-2009 05:08 PM

Honestly, I don't have a mood uplifter yet today. :( It's just been one of those days....

But I AM going to make a healthy version of fried rice tonight using brown rice, low sodium soy sauce, egg whites and lots of veggies. I'm craving Chinese, but I'm holding back on the noodles and such! :)

It's the darn TOM that's making me all blah!

jahjah1223 02-26-2009 05:15 PM

My butt is so sore from the 16K i just biked!

lovesjm 02-26-2009 05:34 PM

I drove to work in the snow all by myself! (we dont get a lot of the white stuff here, but boy did it come down yesterday)

brooksrm 02-27-2009 01:04 AM

My mom said my sister was bragging to her friends about the weight I've lost and how hard I've been working.

nicki rose98 02-27-2009 11:21 AM

I am starting to feel my weight loss. I have more energy and am more positive.

nicki rose98 02-28-2009 02:12 AM

I stayed OP all week and I stuck to my goal today of no cheating!!! Bring on tomorrow!

blissclaire 02-28-2009 02:19 AM

Although I have been sick the last few days, I've resisted eating junk food! I think that the fact that the number of junky foods are dwindling helps. I'm feeling better, and am hoping to go to the gym later today!

leighish 02-28-2009 12:56 PM

I'm going dress shopping and I know in my head and my heart that I'm a bonafide size 12.