Old 01-18-2009, 11:27 PM   #1  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 222/in progress/115

Height: 5'3"

Default i'm back! going for 48 days on plan! who's with me?

HI ALL!

i'm bacccck with a vengeance. been keeping steading until recently when i regained some :[ so i'm back with the goal of 48 days on plan!

today is day 1!

who's with me?
jayohwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:28 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/232/145

Height: 5'5

ME! Now, What's the plan?
Amy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:17 PM   #3  
one pound at a time

so i got a wii fit today and have had fun playing it. i hope to incorporate it into my schedule and get on it on those days when i dont have time to go to the gym...

the plan is to stay on whatever diet you are following-- i'm doing low carb for 48 days straight without cheating!

if you can work out, it's a bonus!

happy day 2!
Old 01-19-2009, 10:41 PM   #4  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

JOY!!!!!!!!

i missed you girl! how have you been? still with the boyfriend? I am definitely willing to take the challenge with you when I get back in town from DC on Friday. I hope everything is going good for you!
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:50 PM   #5  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Yeah, isn't Wii Fit great?!
I love working out on that to "unlock" stuff.. heh
I think it's been some days since I've logged on though...just because I don't measure my weight every day...This time, I am actually giving myself two weeks to measure the weight but I can tell that clothes are fitting better already. I bought one sweater dress while in Korea but haven't worn it yet because of my tummy area. I woke up this morning and for some reason, wanted to check it out and it actually looked pretty good. So I'm wearing it right now. heh..

Anyways. 48 days on plan! Wow!! good luck! I would love to be a part of it but my Bday is this Sunday and I don't want to dig my own grave by promising something I know I can't keep..
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:06 AM   #6  
one pound at a time

hi bjeweled!! things with me have been good.. yeah, its shocking but we're still together :] it's scary how happy we are. haha.. how are things with you?

tara-- well you should come jump on the wagon after your birthday!! i have some days "off" planned, i.e. this coming sunday when im eating at ruth's chris for it's prix fix during restaurant week and vday since i don't know what the bf is doing... i hope it's something nice...

i went to the market today and got some amazing stuff:

from trader joe's i got some "cheese" flavored greek yogurt-- 1 carb per serving and it tastes JUST like sour cream. i've been eating it with sauteed spinach. also got some low carb chocolate from there and some nuts to snack on-- toasted pine nuts, sour/hot pecans and chili lime almonds.. mmm.. soo good

from the market i got some sirloin and george forman-ed it and packed it to eat for the rest of the week. also got some low carb ralph's brand yogurt-- only 4 g of carbs per serving, some sugar free jello cups and sugar free pudding cups, and splenda with fiber packets for my coffee..

i'm ready for this week! :]
Old 01-20-2009, 12:18 AM   #7  
Can't wait till 170

Chili lime almonds and sour/hot pecans? They all sounds sooo good... I may really have to stop by Trader joe's one day although it's like 15 miles away from my home!!

That's great that you are ready for the week! I need to get back to doing that...so I know what I'm eating and that I'm eating healthy!
Old 01-20-2009, 12:20 AM   #8  
Can't wait till 170

By the way.. Jay. Why 48 days? Why not 42 days (6 weeks) or 50 days?
Old 01-21-2009, 02:56 AM   #9  
one pound at a time

haha.. 48 was the number of lbs i have left to lose.. i figured that instead of focusing on those lbs i will focus on the days..

today was a bittersweet day. it started out okay.. i brought food to work and ate it, and then later on my way to meet my bf at disneyland (we have annual passes so we meet there all the time because its equidistant from both our homes and our workplaces-- we live 40 miles away from eachother), i got the low carb choice @ carls jr on the way there and a meat skewer when i got hungry in the park, i even had a fruit cup when i was craving something sweet, and only ate the chicken and tomatoes from his pasta-- it was funny because he didnt notice that i was only eating chicken until later when he was like "thats a lot of carbs for you today, no?" and i was like,
"no, i've only been eating the chicken in the pasta" and hes like "OH! THAT'S why i didnt get any chicken" :] but yeah, then desert came (it was a set menu) and i bent and ate half of it (i'm not gonna lie. it was super good and i would've never ordered it if it had not came with the meal and i don't plan on getting it ever again.) but yeah. i felt quite guilty.

however, we walked from downtown disney to the parking structure and i went home and used the fit for a half hour workout in order to keep myself active...

you just pick yourself up, right?

happy day 3/4 guys!
Old 01-21-2009, 03:16 AM   #10  
Can't wait till 170

That's right! Picking yourself right back up is the crucial business here, I found out.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:24 AM   #11  
Going on a cruise w NKOTB

Default Workin toward crusin' with NKOTB!

I am totally up for the challenge! I signed onto this website Monday, which was the first day of my Atkins plan. I was trying to do it from just the Atkins website, but was told by a member here that I must have the book and to get one written 2002 or earlier. So I just orderd it from Amazon.

I'm trying to stick with 12-15g of carbs from veggies and the rest from cheese. Thank God for cheese! What's killing me right now is gum! I don't eat any aritifical sweetner, but I don't think we're allowed sugar free gun anyway, so I obviously can't have bubblegum, or Doublemint or SOMETHING!!!!! If I could get over the gum thing, I'd be doing much much better!

I leave for my cruise with NKOTB May 15. I am praying Dr. Atkin's plan is going to be the one that finally works for me. I'm battling PCOS induced insuslin resistance, and have not been successful at other diets. I've also started Curves and been there three times in the past five days.

Best wishes to you as you try to achieve your goal as well!
NickiChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 01:46 AM   #12  
one pound at a time

allright guys.. today is day, what, 4?

work has me swamped so im so overwhelmed. however, today was a good day. i ate, yes, but all my foods were on plan foods. WHOOO!

:]

how are we all doing?
Old 01-24-2009, 07:26 PM   #13  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

well joy today is technically day 1 for me. i have the flu and am not exercising but i am trying to eat on plan.

i am here with you girl. drinking fluids and trying to get better.

how is everyone else doing?
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote