Celebrity Crushes

You're on Page 6 of 7
Go to
  • Quote: courtney..did you say you have found the movie online...??
    !!!!!!!!!
    p.s. went and saw it againand its even better the 2nd time, and am now finnaly reading the book yeye
    You can get it on pirate bay if you have abit torrent downloader like azureus vuze
  • ooo i dont even know what that means hehe!
  • OH!!! And TARRYN!!!!

You haven't read the books yet?!??! Ohhhhhh I loved the movie, but the book is SO much better! ((Except you don't get to look at Edward for an hour and a half..lol))

Be sure to read the series! They're great!
  • Rock on!!!!!! Watchin it now!
  • ohhh COOOOLL..your seriously the best!!!

i know..i cant belive i havnt read them either..except they are all sold out where i live so i had to wait for my friend to finish, i will definately read the series, i already cant put it down!
  • Quote: ohhh COOOOLL..your seriously the best!!!

i know..i cant belive i havnt read them either..except they are all sold out where i live so i had to wait for my friend to finish, i will definately read the series, i already cant put it down!
    I think I read the series in about a week if a week and a half. The 2nd is not my fav but the 3rd is good and the 4th is the BEST!!!
  • Quote: The 2nd is not my fav
    Nobody likes the second book the best because there's not nearly enough Edward.
  • Please don't post links to illegal download sites
  • My bad Suzanne! Didn't know I wasn't supposed to! Won't happen again...
  • Hugh Laurie as House! *drool* lol-of course I was kinda freaked out when I heard him give a little speech at a recient award show, too used to his American accent!

Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn from Lord of the Rings *sigh*

Jensen Ackles from Supernatural

And an older one, Michael Biehn as Kyle Reese from Terminator-lol
  • Quote: Hugh Laurie as House! *drool* lol-of course I was kinda freaked out when I heard him give a little speech at a recient award show, too used to his American accent!
    Zomg his real accent makes my knees weak!
  • Quote: Zomg his real accent makes my knees weak!
    Haha! I guess I just wasn't expecting it, it was the first time I'd heard it! All right then, you can have Hugh Laurie, I'll take House
  • Quote: Nobody likes the second book the best because there's not nearly enough Edward.
    I liked the second book. *ducks*
  • Quote: Zomg his real accent makes my knees weak!
    i heard that when he meets up with Stephen Fry in the US he doesnt know whether to use an English or american accent xD For some reason that tickled me
  • Quote: Haha! I guess I just wasn't expecting it, it was the first time I'd heard it! All right then, you can have Hugh Laurie, I'll take House
    Works for me

Quote: i heard that when he meets up with Stephen Fry in the US he doesnt know whether to use an English or american accent xD For some reason that tickled me
    Heheh thats funny