Celebrity Crushes

You're on Page 5 of 7
Go to
  • Quote: Megan- we can haz hot hugh laurie time naow?

Mmmm yumminess!! *drool*
  • Quote: umm Patrick Dempsey!! mmmm man candy
    Yes, please!!

It's the hair. And the piercing eyes.

The man just is like walking sex. Seriously.
  • Definately Hugh Laurie.

KATHERINE MOENNIG, DANIELA SEA, ROSE ROLLINS
  • Quote: i LOVE Hugh Laurie. LOVE him.

ok, and this is weird, but in Gladiator, i thought Joaquin Phoenix's character was hot mostly because he wanted to have sex with his sister. i mean if they were ACTUALLY brother and sister that would be gross, but they are actors. suck it up and have sex. creepy? yes i am.

here's another one: Christopher Meloni from Law and Order: SVU. he's so angry!!

Well, since you admitted it, I'll admit it too, that was totally hot to me! Wonder why VC Andrews is one of my favorite authors....

OMG have you seen Chris on Oz?! No....freaking.....words!

Quote: Justin Timberlake is my ultimate crush!! I love him. He has been my crush since I was a senior in high school, which has been like 10 years.
    I loved Justin when I was in my boy band stage! My best friend and I had a little war going on, she loved Nick Carter from BSB and I loved Justin. It's so obvious who won in the end.
  • Hugh Laurie is the sexiest jerk doctor I've ever seen.
  • Just gotta throw this out there....since all this Rob Pattinson talk, I've found Twilight online...and have been watching it like every day! LoL

I think my girl crush would be Megan Fox and Adriana Lima. They're beautiful!

megan_fox4.jpg marko-jaric-girlfriend-adriana-lima.jpg

• uhmmm
    Shannon from biggest loser Australia....its all about the accent he has,

and 90% off the CSI cast
  • i dont really have huge crushes on celebs. i def think alot are attractive. so i agree about jake g, marky mark, angelina jolie...

that guy from that stupid horrible corny twilight movie, i thought he was really lame looking in the movie. til i clicked those pics someone posted on page 3 or something. def looks alot better there. i was impressed.

i think my absolute favorite though:

and then i met him....

prolly his best track overall
    daylight- live coachella 08
  • My crushes are Johnathan Rhys Meyers (The Tudors) and Kevin McKidd (Rome & Grey's Anatomy) I must have a thing for Irish/Scottish fellas

Jonathan

Kevin
  • Gotta add Robin Dunne:

Annnd Ryan Robbins:

Yeah...I'm a geek and I know it....
  • Quote: My crushes are Johnathan Rhys Meyers (The Tudors)
    Those are some pants he's almost wearing.
  • I know Julie. Those are some lucky pants.
  • I have a crush on a different band guy every month/week/day. Right now it's...

But I like the emo/goth/makeup wearing boys A LOT!
    Gerard Way My Chemical Romance

Nick Hexum 311

• courtney..did you say you have found the movie online...??
    !!!!!!!!!
    p.s. went and saw it againand its even better the 2nd time, and am now finnaly reading the book yeye
  • Quote: here's another one: Christopher Meloni from Law and Order: SVU. he's so angry!!

Oh yes PLEASE!!! I absolutely drool over him.