Old 01-13-2009, 10:12 AM   #76  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

SNOW DAY !!

Nish: Girl, you could sell that stuff!
HWG: You always act like you are so surprised that somebody, (GASP!) might be in to you.... Why? You got it, flaunt it!

Last edited by HeatherMcG; 01-13-2009 at 10:13 AM.
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:15 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Nish WTF ...that's alot of effin food. Again WTF??!!!! I was just about to ask was he a professional wrestler and then you answered the question...lol
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:59 AM   #78  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Nish- Girl you crack me up!! Looks like the reason u got the hubby you did is because ur the only girl tough enough to deal with someone that massive and strong!!
CakeBatter- GOOOOD MORNING to you! I just got done eating some breakfast and gonna chill for a lil bit then do some tae bo.
Taylor- LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pic! Girl what would I do without you seriously
My parents are taking my son downstate on the 31st of this month so me and some girls were talking about getting a room in town and totally partying it up So I am hoping to lose that 10 lbs by then so I can wear my fav jeans and a super sexy top...gotta work extra hard and stay on plan.
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:04 AM   #79  

Carter Sounds like a new mini goal to me.....
Old 01-13-2009, 11:08 AM   #80  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

lol well its kind of my vday challenge but I am just hoping to make it early
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:21 AM   #81  
New BodyBugger!

BJeweled- Brie, is that a new hair cut in your av?
Old 01-13-2009, 11:30 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Hey girls! I'm back at work.

Heather- Yay for snow days... I miss those! I AM surprised when all these guys hit on me. I know I shouldn't be, but it still hasn't gotten in my head what I look like. Maybe I should have a picture of myself in my purse so I can take it out and look at it so I remember what I look like! lol I don't see it when I look in the mirror.

Carter- you'll have a blast! A weekend w/o kids is always fun. I want pictures of that outfit!

Nish- 12000 cals? How do you feed that man? That's a lot of food! It's funny, I use to act like that, but once I got bigger I quit doing it. Now, I have to put my game face on and start getting free stuff and hooked up. I find mostly that guys are full a crap, so I don't put too many expectations in them right now. So I have 7 dudes trying to talk to me. I'm texting and talking on the phone but um.... that's too much work trying to keep everyone straight.... My brain is on overload.

Bjeweled- so when are you meeting ol boy... and remember that even though you talk about things possibly happening doesn't mean your obligated to let things happens, especially if there is no chemistry.

I feel much better today. I have to get back into working out. I pretty much took the weekend off. I can't get distracted and them boys are trying to distract me! lol
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:48 AM   #83  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

I'm still sick after a freakin week! ARGH!!!! But that hasn't stopped me from working out. It ain't easy. Especially the running part, but after I finish, I just feel like running another mile...AHHH runners high. I want to lose 40lbs by July, 60 by Oct and the combined 80 by my cruise next Jan...yep, cruising next January and I got to look HOT!

HWGA: that's it, I'm moving to Sac. Apparently, that's where are the boy action is cause ain't none down here. OMG! are you guys getting this weather too? I'm sooooo feeling this. Well, not the drought, but you can't beat 76 degrees in Jan, you know.

Tara: OMG! I was JUST wondering what happened to you. welcome back

Taylor: love the new avatar.

Nish: I'm over 200 lbs and I can do the splits...you have given me hope for happily ever after. LOL! And yeah, I do wonder how folks with money have messed up weaves...*cough* Beyonce *cough*
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:11 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Cal- I've been wondering where you been! It's suppose to be 67 today, which I'm loving that! Right now it's a little chilly at 40, but it's suppose to warm up soon. I'm telling you girl, there's so mens here! You should come down one day and go out with me and vday.... we had a blast.

Disgrunt- what's going on girl? Don't leave for a whole week! Talk to us.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:14 PM   #85  

Speaking of VDay where is she?
Old 01-13-2009, 12:19 PM   #86  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

where do i start?

cake - the fair is february 20th i guess i would stay the weekend if i came down that day.

nish - its so funny cause u say stuff that my LS (sorority sister) says all the time. she is married. and first thing she asked me was does he know what you want to do with your life is he on board with your plans etc. and to me that is a no brainer. no offense to anyone but i'm not altering my life for any man. i have goals and a plan and i am going to stick to it period and if yr not on board see u next time. like currently i am single because i want to be. i had a bad breakup at the end of 07 and after that i was like i'm focusing on me and i dont give men the time of day. and oooohhhh they do not like that lol. its like a magnet for them. but i am sooo happy now with me...even fat me lol.
btw, rock of love, real chance of love all the love shows need a weave counseling session as well! its like do better!!!
and i do have a sterling personality as well i cant quite do the splits but i have some other "talents" that are sure to get me wifed up lol

heather - that is how my real hair looks under my weave. the long hair picture was a weave. i just took my weave out and i get my hair done thursday so i will update with a current photo. lol warning girls i change my hair ALL THE TIME!

HWGA - i know i'm not obligated and nothing probably will happen for a while i am just glad we are on the same page. he was so honest and open last night and so was i that it made me feel good like he isnt trying to play me. it wouldnt be easy to play me banyway but men have tried. if any day i will meet up with him thursday. if not thursday it will be a month and a half from now he is going to train out of town for that time then will be back in stl.

oh and have fun with all those boys get some free OP dinners car fixed, nails done, shopping spree **** do it big lol!

becky - you will sooo make your goal just keep doing what you do! i might be swimming over to the south beach when i get back in town if i dont break this plateau lol

cali - dont be talking about beyonce! play nice thats my girl lol but what is up with her dark a$$ roots these days geeez!

Last edited by bjeweled; 01-13-2009 at 12:22 PM.
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:21 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 165/165/135

Height: 5'6

Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to say hi because I've been a member of 3fatchicks but I have never posted (I've only gotten recipes) and have only been semi serious about my weight loss. But today I officially joined weight watchers and I hope to figure out how to use this sight and the forums! Hope everyone has a great week and hopefully I'll be talking to you all soon. I feel so corny writing that haha
Porkchop270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:23 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Height: 5'3"

So I woke up at about 2:30 am and my throat was killing me. Even now, everytime I swallow it feels like I'm swallowing sandpaper. It sucks. I definately caught my bf's cold. UGH.

In homage to Cakebatter, I got up and went to the gym even though I wasn't feeling well. When I got to the gym I realized that I left my running shoes at home, so I worked out in my sneakers. I just walked on an incline, but still - I did something! Thanks, for inspiring me to workout even when the universe is telling me that I shouldn't.

Right now, I'm counting down the minutes till, lunch. I have leftovers and I can't wait to eat them. I'm super stoked, NO ONE will be albe to convince me to go out and get something else. I make what I call my mexican stirfry last night. Bell peppers (red, yellow, orange) broccoli, corn kernals and black beans stir-fried in a bit of tomato paste and a combination of tex-mex and chipotle spices. Some rice and a bit of salsa and jalapenos and I have my fav meal ever!

Porkchop Welcome, you'll love it around here. This place is awesome!!!
Tara It's good to see you around here again!
Nish Crap, that's a lot of food! I have a good guy friend who is into MMA and cross country running and eats about that same.... It still amazes me to this day, though!
Carter Good luck on your goal, you'll look hot either way I'm sure, but it would be awesome to reach your V-day goal early.
HWGA You man, magnet you! Have fun playing all the boys. They do it to us often enough, so it's fun when the shoe's on the other foot!
Heather I havent' had a snow day in I don't know how long.... and it snows a freaking lot here! We got 13 inches overnight, and everything was still open. We have our own little snowplow army here!
Rach keep it up on the water intake!
Cali good job on not letting being sick interfere with your working out! That's dedication!!!!

Last edited by shantroy; 01-13-2009 at 12:25 PM.
shantroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:24 PM   #89  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

welcome porkchop! dont feel silly! if u read some of this mayhem we have going on you should feel fine.

where is rachel?
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:28 PM   #90  
New BodyBugger!

bjeweled- I think I need a weave. lol Okay, so maybe it wouldn't look great on me, I be it would be fun. Come on over to SB! The water is great, down 6 since the first!

I LOVE REAL CHANCE OF LOVE, ROCK OF LOVE, AND ALMOST ANY VH1 REALITY SHOW. Just so you know~