Old 01-18-2009, 10:52 PM   #346  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I have a pretty basic phone...but it's purple!!! haha The guy when we bought them was like "Oh, it comes in black too if you would rather that". I felt kind of silly answering back, "No thanks...I really just want it because it's purple". LOL
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:40 PM   #347  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Oh yeah? Well my phone can call people :P

Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:07 AM   #348  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Taylor That's great that you didn't give in. I love Qdoba..I used to get it all the time for lunch at my previous work but now that I know how "bad" the ones I used to get are, I'm glad there isn't one near my house. And yes, I agree. Thank God for AAA.

mojo I wanted to get alltel because of the MyCircle thing or whatever it's called but no service in my area. Now I got T-Mobile and I got myFaves so it works well anyways. The phone you got sounds pretty sweet!

luvja I hear ya about snow! It's like the sky opened and doesn't know how to close up...

Like Taylor said, I got a new TV. I got a tv from my ex's grandparents and decided that it's time to get a new TV. Got a nice new tv, sound sytem, and stand. We thought we had to order the sound system but another person at the store found it so we could bring it home! yay! We couldn't bring the TV home though because it didn't fit in my tiny Dodge Neon. It's being delivered sometime on Tuesday. I can't wait to be able to actually exercise watching TV...with Jillian Michael yelling at me at the back LOL
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:10 AM   #349  
Can't wait till 170

Oh by the way, Taylor... you think me trying to do work out dvds on a laptop is funny? Think of me and my DD trying to do work out dvds on a laptop! :P She stands next to me and "does" workout with me...
Old 01-19-2009, 01:42 AM   #350  
I will do this.

tara HOW CUTE! I would love to a see a video on that!! - Hey, did you ever post pictures of your trip to Korea? I would love to see them.

Ghost No kidding. When I got my black berry I was like..., "Um, how do I turn it on..." Hahah -- glad to see you around the boards! Hows that new gym with the tvs and such?

bee $55 is a really good price for a phone that is red. Red is one of my favorite colors! Are you feeling any better? Good luck with work tomorrow!

mojo I love my smartphone! I really hope you like your phone! I am sure you will. I hear Alltel is a great provider.

......Has anyone heard from HWGA today? She hasn't been on much today...or BlCarter for that matter....
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:02 AM   #351  
Can't wait till 170

Taylor, I have pics from Korea and of my DD on here.. www dot flickr dot com/photos/31900819@N02/
Enjoy.

Last edited by taragettingthin; 01-19-2009 at 02:02 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:12 AM   #352  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor86 View Post
tara HOW CUTE! I would love to a see a video on that!! - Hey, did you ever post pictures of your trip to Korea? I would love to see them.

Ghost No kidding. When I got my black berry I was like..., "Um, how do I turn it on..." Hahah -- glad to see you around the boards! Hows that new gym with the tvs and such?

bee $55 is a really good price for a phone that is red. Red is one of my favorite colors! Are you feeling any better? Good luck with work tomorrow!

mojo I love my smartphone! I really hope you like your phone! I am sure you will. I hear Alltel is a great provider.

......Has anyone heard from HWGA today? She hasn't been on much today...or BlCarter for that matter....

i got my phone in 2005, i think it was on the back end of technology even then, since it came with free video calling minutes but couldnt actually do video calls xD Thanks vodafone My gym with the cool tvs is still cool, i should be using it more, but its still cool Now i dont have the whole " cant go because my ipod is dead so my work out will be torture" excuse because the bikes actually charge your ipod as it plays music

i think i saw Blcarter the other day and HGWA, but not for a little while i guess
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:29 AM   #353  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

The bikes charge your ipod?!?? Now that is one of the coolest things I have ever heard!!! But yeah, now you can't use the "My battery's dead" excuse!

I just came back in from shoveling and my god, I was covered from head to toe in snow!!! We got about 7 inches throughout the day yesterday and another 5 inches or so overnight. My dad had shoveled yesterday, so the new 5 inches wasn't too bad, but in between the cars hadn't been touched yet, so there was a whole mound of snow that just got bigger every time we tried clearing off the cars. At one point, I was up to my thighs just in snow! My ankles are so red now though!
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote