dorkiest friday night ever

• so, we're getting hammered with snow in NE ohio (maybe all of ohio? not sure). i was supposed to go out dancing with my pals tonight, but i don't want to attempt the drive out to the east side. BF is at his place watching basketball with his friends. so, what's a snowed-in girl to do?

i haven't been to the gym since monday, and i'm not a fan of exercise dvds (maybe i just haven't found one i like?), so i put on some music, and i have been dancin' around my house like a FOOL. embarrassing. dancing like i would never attempt to dance in public. but - it feels AWESOME! i won't let the snow and my aloneness ruin my friday night. i was supposed to go dancing, so dancing i shall go!
  • You go girl! We're supposted to get plowed with snow also in MN. I plan on taking a bath, doing my nails, and reading a book - a fantastic Friday night
  • Hey! Also in NE Ohio and getting snowed in. My friday night is healthy diet-friendly chili, Friends on DVD, and hanging out with my cats I think I've got you beat on dorky, but you are definitely more active than I am. Good for you!
  • That's awesome!
  • You Go Girl!!!!
  • dance it up girl!!!!

i'm watching season 1 of lost on dvd that i rented and chatting on this and my ford truck forum while playing mobsters on myspace......

<~~~~~ geek alert?? lol

i actually like the windsor pilates dvds that i have because i can flop around in the floor like a fish outta water and there's no one to see me do it! i also have a very bad knee and these are very low impact on that knee.

Connie
  • Northeast Ohioan here too! I'm stayin in after a treacherous commute home (I'm on the snowbelt side 'o town:-(

I've got DVD's in, the electric blanket on and my laptop on my lap and I couldn't be happier! Hopefully it's not too horrid in the morning so I can get my Saturday a.m. workout in.

I miss summer...
  • We're supposed to get hammered with the snow tomorrow night, so tonight I went out with my friend up to the mall since she needed to buy her niece a birthday present. But, I grabbed "Mamma Mia" from Target and plan on watching it tomorrow while the snow falls!!!
  • ford I am completely obsessed with Lost - have you seen it before? You'll be hooked if not!

Chele Tell me how you like the movie - I've heard mixed reviews.... I think I want to see it anyway though
  • We don't get snowed in here, but nights like those? It's all about the Wii!!
  • Now you know how I feel You all should come up to Canada for a stay and see how you like it!!! When you say snowed in... how many cm are you getting!?

I dance around the house all the time, but only when I'm alone, I think the rest of my fam would think I'm crazy.
    Who's the bigger dork here??? I watched Harry Potter lol!
  • I think thats a great idea. I used to do the same thing when I was home alone and cleaning. now that my mom is living with us too now I can't do it. But it was always so much fun.
  • Im im NW ohio. Pretty much the most north you can get before being in Michigan and i was NOT pleased when i woke up this morning. Last night was supposed to be girls night where we get all dressed up and do dinner but we cancelled due to weather. Instead i decided to venture to the gym. Its only 2miles from my house. But it just keeps coming down. For real does it plan on stopping today?

Well i suppse after work today will ge a good day to go sledding. HmMm some hot chocolate with butterscotch rum. Oooo
  • Ahh I love this thread! Ok, maybe half the thread, the part about dancing. I love to dance around my house, although it causes my animals to go crazy so I need to be a bit cautious... (the other half, the part about snow, ick, I'm tired of the snow and cold and ready for Spring/Summer!!!!)
  • Hey where in NE ohio are u in? I live in NE Ohio. (near youngstown) lol N I was DEF. snowed in, but i always dance around like that 4 a good 1.5 hrs. lol u go let it all out