S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Towanda!
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:56 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

lol yes! Towanda!!!!!

Cali- Yeah, you're right. But I'm done being nice. How do you tell guys they can't treat you like that and still be a nice person? I don't know the balance at all.

Last edited by Here we go again; 01-07-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:09 PM   #93  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Went to the gym agian this week, however I feel not so good about breakfast. For some strange reason I thought that 1 cup of oatmeal was a serving not a 1/2 cup. So I had 4 servings of oatmeal this morning because I didn't have my head screwed on straight, and I had a banana, and a glass of milk. At least I felt full for the first time in 3 days after a meal for longer than an hour.

Also, patience is a virtue I am learning with this interview process. I am trying to press without being annoying at least a schedule of the final interview. I got an email today that says they are in the first round of interviews still and that when its done they will schedule the 2nd with me. Grrrr what the crap was the previous phone screen, phone interview, then 1 in person interview.

On lighter notes I went and picked up a new bible study book that I am starting with my college girls in 2 weeks. I am uber excited, its Beth Moore's new Esther study. Its all about being a woman and how really freakin hard it is. Hoooorah exactly what I have been thinking lately. I can not wait to taught by our great fearless leader (minus our mouse incident) and be in the company of 12 great godly women every week.

I also got a Dave Ramsey book called "fast money questions answered" I think. I love Dave and I would recommend him to anyone wanting to get out of debt and as soon as I get this job *hopefully* I am going to get my school debt wiped out in about 12 months. I listen to his free radio podcast and it has shown me that life is not as bad as it could be, but I am definitely not where I need to be financially. I can see it now 24 years old and debt free and be able to bank everything I make.

Last edited by Bee20nine; 01-07-2009 at 01:14 PM.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:33 PM   #94  
I will do this.

HWGA You're too hot to be nun!!!!! Guys are just stupid and like I have heard before "They have two heads and not enough blood to run them both at the same time. Unfortunately, they almost always choose the smaller one."

(I think it depends on the guy which is the smaller one, however.)

*10 minute treadmill and 20 minutes bike done today!*

Last edited by Taylor86; 01-07-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:38 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

HWGA -- DOUBT is a new movie that just came out with Meryl Streep. It's based on a play. It's SO SO GOOD!! But not a good advertisement to become a nun, haha! And....since when is having a baby a solution to a problem?!??!?!
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:39 PM   #96  

Taylor- lol you're hilarious! I think you're right on both statements!

Apparentaly I have a sign on my head today that says "hit on me b/c I'm not a person". This older guy comes in, hits on me while he's picking up something from us. I ask him a question, so he takes that as an invitation to come around my desk and get in my personal space and actually put his arm next to mine. Um.... awkward. So I move my arm and get up. I'm the only one in the office so I go to the shop yell for the boys to help get the product to his car. Then in front of all the guys, he starts saying how he thinks I'm beautiful and he wants to take me out to tonight and how he could give me the world. I'm already worked up. The guys immediately start giving me a hard time. My face gets red and I just go back in the office. Are you kidding me? This is my day today? Of course it is... I'm sorry to be ranting but I'm on the verge of tears. I don't know if I want to keep losing weight if guys are going to be like this!

Arts- I remember seeing the trailer. I want to see that! Is it out already? I couldn't last a month with being a nun.

Last edited by Here we go again; 01-07-2009 at 01:40 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:42 PM   #97  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here we go again View Post
Taylor- lol you're hilarious! I think you're right on both statements!

Apparentaly I have a sign on my head today that says "hit on me b/c I'm not a person". This older guy comes in, hits on me while he's picking up something from us. I ask him a question, so he takes that as an invitation to come around my desk and get in my personal space and actually put his arm next to mine. Um.... awkward. So I move my arm and get up. I'm the only one in the office so I go to the shop yell for the boys to help get the product to his car. Then in front of all the guys, he starts saying how he thinks I'm beautiful and he wants to take me out to tonight and how he could give me the world. I'm already worked up. The guys immediately start giving me a hard time. My face gets red and I just go back in the office. Are you kidding me? This is my day today? Of course it is... I'm sorry to be ranting but I'm on the verge of tears. I don't know if I want to keep losing weight if guys are going to be like this!

Arts- I remember seeing the trailer. I want to see that! Is it out already? I couldn't last a month with being a nun.
You can't help being that hot darlin'

I think that's why so many "pretty skinny" girls are witches to help ward off male attention.

Ill cya yall tonight I have to go and get ready to deal with kids for the next 6 hours.

Last edited by Bee20nine; 01-07-2009 at 01:42 PM.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:50 PM   #98  
I will do this.

Um - I am stalking the boards today.

Does anyone else hate the treadmill? I do. I only did it for 10 minutes but it made the arches of my feet really hurt! Maybe I need to look into getting arch supports.....but I can walk downtown all day and not feel anything...odd..

I wanna see Revolutionary Road, Doubt and The Soloist. I have been really disappointed in the movies lately, though.

Bee That sounds like a great bible study! One of my goals this year is to pray more but sometimes I feel silly doing it because my fiance doesn't believe in God. (We are getting married in a church and getting the children baptized because he doesn't have a choice in that matter....and he knows it!) It's okay about the oatmeal...at least it wasn't something really bad for you! Good luck on those job interviews!

arts Sorry it has been a poopy week. I can't imagine what it must be like to be away from your BF. My fiance and I have only been apartment 1 night in the last year.

HWGA So, it been decided you cannot become a Nun. As for that guy wanting to take you out...just ignore him...he's a moron. You're awesome.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:01 PM   #99  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

Taylor: I have a love/hate relationship with the treadmill...i don't have to think about it when I'm working out...I'm usually watching TV anyway. I have issues with shin splints and sometimes, the treadmill bores me to tears no matter what I'm watching.
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:26 PM   #100  
aka wyattsmomee

S/C/G: 154/145.8/110

Height: 5ft

Hi everyone. Im new.Just wanted to jump in and say hi

I hear you guys about treadmills. I hate them. I just bought an elliptical from online classifieds place and its amazing
easternNCchick02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:14 PM   #101  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Taylor- HILARIOUS about the 2 heads...made me giggle for the first time today
HWGA- I totally feel you on the old men hitting on you thing....I get hit on all the time by guests and they are usually old and gross and try to touch my hands and stuff...GROSS! Why can't a super hot guy just hit on me..that would make my day
Leighish- Thanks girl I definitely need some motivation right now...I think once I get out of hte 190's I will feel much better...until then I still feel like I haven't accomplished so much because of my yo yoing in the past.

So ladies I talked to my friend Charlie(who is a very awesome person and I am glad to have him in my life....if only he would break up with his girlfriend lol) and he told me to just keep my chin up about my ex and my best friend and just to not let it get to me. That if she was really my friend she wouldn't be even considering what she is doing. Now I am just going to hang out at home and not really do anything!!!!! Yay for laziness
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:05 PM   #102  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to those wonderful women of whom I may have spoiled TBL for. I sometimes forget that we are far apart and wasn't thinking about your episode coming on later. Please extend upon me forgiveness!

...........HA! I totally crack myself up!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #103  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherMcG View Post
I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to those wonderful women of whom I may have spoiled TBL for. I sometimes forget that we are far apart and wasn't thinking about your episode coming on later. Please extend upon me forgiveness!

...........HA! I totally crack myself up!
I guess I can you TBL spoiler!
Old 01-07-2009, 05:18 PM   #104  

dis- that's funny! I didn't even realize that. But being from AR, I should be use to that.... they use to always do that. I miss it though.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:20 PM   #105  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blcarter84 View Post
As for me I am not having a good morning so far..I just feel nauseated but not in a sick way just in a betrayal way. But in a little bit I am going to work out and then later I have to go into town to pick out a birthday cake for my son. yay
congrats on 195! i hope u feel better i know what its like to feel like a friend betrayed you. it will get better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl98 View Post
I'm sooo sick and I stuck at work. I didn't sleep at all last night. BLAH!!!!
hope u feel better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here we go again View Post
Did all guys get a memo to be complete d*cks to me? Do I look like I don't deserve a good man?

I'm so mad right now! How dare he! Then to top it off, I keep hitting on by men that have a wife or girl friend at home! What is wrong with guys?!?!

'I think I'm going to become a nun b/c if guys are like this, I'm going to prison for murder. I might as well turn myself in now and save my conscious some trouble. Stupid guys!

How do you tell guys they can't treat you like that and still be a nice person? I don't know the balance at all.
you just have to tell them. its not about being a nice or mean person its about being good to yourself and standing up for yourself. you know you are worth more so stop giving him the time of day. some people arent worthy of your stress and tears. and the ones who are dont stress u out or make u cry. fidelity is almost a thing of the past u cant change them hitting on you just no thank you and move on! men come by like busses every 15 minutes PROMPTLY! u dont have to wait long for another better one to stop by

class starts at 6. my anxiety is kicking it quite badly. i hope i can manage things this semester without having to get on meds or anything but i get super anxious about school because of my illnesses in the past.

men are ridiculous today. my brother is a prick. he is arrogant and acts as if everyone is stupid but him and i have MAJOR issues with people talking down to me. we arent that close cause we didnt grow up together so we are kind of getting to know each other. and its not going well cause i dont like the person he has turned out to be. is that bad? i feel like i should but i think he is an arrogant, self centered prick.
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote