Old 01-04-2009, 03:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/125

Height: 4'11

Lightbulb Im back and ready to rock and roll..........

Its been a while since I've been on and in the past i have failed every attempt to get back in shape and just kept giving up........... but I'm back! So here's how ill begin.

Hi , My name is Linda, I'm 22 and out of shape, I have been active my whole life and thick, but never fat. Then after a physical in high school I was kicked off the soccer team because of a bad knee and ankle. With the same bad eating habits but no extreme exercising I ballooned . I hit 195 pounds!!!! And at 4'11 that's wayyyyyyyyyyyy to much. Although I was relatively still alive, I mean I could still do cartwheels and hike and ride my bike everywhere. But I knew I wasn't healthy. I just had my final aha! moment three days ago when I went to the Burlington coat factory with my mom on new years eve. I wanted work out clothes so I searched and grabbed a bunch of size large pants that have always fit and went into the dressing room. I was devastated.......... they fit , but ugly. I sat there looking at myself and realized , I had a jiggly belly. Never before had I had one, like I said I have always been thick but I never jiggled. man, did I jiggle now. I hated it . I couldn't believe I let myself waste away to that........ Me? soccer , gymnastics, runner super star jiggly? But I bought the clothes anyway. And Jan 3 I started my official P90X day, on the lean program. I'M GOING TO BRING IT!
freeqeegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:22 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Good luck! keep posting on here it helps alot too!
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:06 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

Welcome back - I wish you the best of luck! This site seems to do wonders with support if you stick to it
garstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:09 PM   #4  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 195/158/130

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back!
OnlyWomanInTheHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 09:09 PM   #5  

i just finished some zumba! wooooo!!!!!!! had an awesome dinner. baked chicken,asparagus,quinoa. yum!!!
Old 01-04-2009, 11:14 PM   #6  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

hey,
welcome back :-0 (i think i remember you. I've just come back on 3fc too).
your dinner sounds good (much better than my subway ham sandwich). quinoa?? what is that?
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:47 PM   #7  

kisskiss i believe we have met . nice to see you again,im glad your back as well.. . . quinoa is an alternitive i use instead of rice or if i want to switch it up instead of couscous. its pronounced keen-wah its a south American grain it has more protein then other grains, its fluffy with a bit of crunch from the grains external germ. its very tasty and i suggest it to anyone who is tired of plain old brown rice, or as already worn out couscous..........
Old 01-05-2009, 12:56 AM   #8  
Ice Cream Slave

S/C/G: Waist size: 20/20/8

Welcome back! I've returned today too (after gaining most of the weight I'd lost previously)!
JellyBelly1908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:57 AM   #9  

Good luck!!

I look forward to hearing about all your success in the near future!
lalique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 03:44 PM   #10  

thank you ladies for the support im about to do a grueling workout and im not looking forward to it , wish me luck ha ha
Old 01-06-2009, 05:59 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 230/148.5/145

Height: 5'6''

Hey Welcome back! Just read that you do Zumba...I am going to start it at my gym tomorrow night! So excited but kind of nervous because of my cooridination..lol
angelanicole23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:25 PM   #12  

well im mid yoga x (p90x) and ive about given up, i feel so discouraged, this is my first attempt at yoga x , i cant do a single thing they are doing even the simplest of twisting i cant do because all my fat is in the way. i have spent 90 percent of the video trying to substitute moves to hold because i cant to what they can. i hate this video. im dreading having to do it every week. its an hour and thirty minutes of self pity and disappointment.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:56 PM   #13  

I Did Well Today Im Patting Myself On The Back. P90x !!!!!!! Wooooooooo! Im Motivated Also I Joined The Track And Field Team Conditioning Season Thing. Its Way More Then I Think I Can Do , But I Told The Coach And He Said If I Want It **** Help Me Get There , I Start Tomorrow , I Know Im Going To Hate It , But I Have A Feeling Its The Best Thing For Me So Wish Me Luck!!!!!! Im Going To Need It.