Old 01-15-2009, 01:00 PM   #121  
Sexy Fat Girl

S/C/G: 355/ticker/140-for the moment

Height: 5'7

What do you all like to do for breakfast? I love drinking those instant breakfasts but sometimes if that's all I have its hard to make my points for the day...its only 2-3 points a shake. Any other suggestions? I'm not a huge fangirl of normal breakfast like eggs and stuff??
sharpie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:02 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 244/209/140

Height: 5'7"

May I join you?

I'm Shannon, I'm 28 and have 2 kids. I'm trying to lose 77 pounds, but I'm taking it one pound at a time

I've been officially doing WW for 4 days, and it's going great so far. I haven't started an exercise program yet, but that's my next step. I already feel like I have so much more energy from eating well!

Not much to say yet, but I do want to brag about my lunch. Homemade veg. chili over spring mix and fresh spinach. 3 points and soooo good!
Intotherosegarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:03 PM   #123  

I'm not much of a breakfast person on weekdays. I've been eating a yogurt and fresh fruit.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:06 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

ITRG Your lunch sound good. I have really got to work on lower point meals. Because by the end of the day (dinner) i have between 9-12 points which not always alot.

Sharpie I love regular breakfast but I don't have time for that plus it is alot of points. Soooo I do a Fat Free yoplait light (flavored of course) and 1 granola bar crunched up in it. Sometimes I buy WW breakfast sandwiches, or a bowl of oatmeal (one pack) and a fruit. The ones I just named hold pretty well are not over 4 points. SO those are my staples I guess.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:49 PM   #125  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

FrenchFryEnemy~ Welcome!!!

Sharpie~ I usually have a yogurt when I get to school, then when I get my break around 9:15, I have some oatmeal.

Intotherosegarden~ Your lunch sounds awesome! What do you plan on doing for exercise?

My new lunch staple is the 100 cal popcorn bags as there is lots of popcorn!!! I had a couple pieces of pizza for lunch today at 3 points each (very small pieces, thin) and my popcorn. I get a total of 33 points a day and only used 3 for bfast this morning... so I have 20 points left, so CakeBatter I tend to have the opposite problem as you at the end of the day. I need to eat more in the morning to try and break things up a bit more. We have a game tonight, so I know I'll be getting plenty of exercise. I'm one of those psycho coaches who paces during the whole game... my feet are usually killing me by the end...
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 02:18 PM   #126  

Kim -- That's a good question! I have Walk Away the Pounds on DVD, so I figured I'd start with that. I'm not sure what to do beyond that. In this weather, it has to be indoors and I don't have any type of equipment...
Old 01-15-2009, 02:28 PM   #127  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Man, I haven't done so well today. LOL You guys are probably going to chuckle at this.

I usually have a cup of yogurt at work for breakfast or a piece of fruit and then have a snack about 2 hours later... then eat lunch about 2 hours later and then have a snack either before I leave work or when I get home.

Today I was so busy (after being out for 2 days) that I forgot to eat and realized I was starving at 10... then got so busy I wasn't hungry anymore. I literally just ate my soup (4 pts) for lunch and I've only had ONE bottle of water today. Usually by this point I've had at least 4 (12 oz.).

I really wasn't intentionally not trying to eat (my boyfriend fussed at me until he realized I wasn't starving myself lol). So now I have 22 points to kill between now and bed time. LOL

INTO -- Welcome aboard! This has turned out to be a super awesome thread!

SHARPIE -- I'm pretty much with everyone else on this. A piece of fruit or yogurt then about 2 hours later I have fruit or yogurt (the opposite of what I had for "breakfast"). If you like real breakfast food, but don't like to wake up and fix it like I do... I make it the night before. I love breakfast (I would eat breakfast all day every day if I could), but I get up at the LAST minute. Even breakfast can't get my booty out of bed early!

KIM -- What kind of popcorn do you have? I have 100 pt snack size pop secret (with butter) that's 2 points. I love it because it's not a whole BIG bag, but it's JUST enough to satisfy my food cravings or need for "crunch."

Last edited by Feral; 01-15-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 02:33 PM   #128  

yeah I totally have to have100 calorie pop but not the 94% FF that stuff is nothing. I can't take it.....I would rather have a little of what I like than alot of what I don't.

Last edited by CakeBatter; 01-15-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:50 PM   #129  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

Feral~ I get both the 94% FF butter and Kettle corn, I love both and switch it up every couple days.

INTO
~ Sounds like a decent plan, at least you have something in mind.

Last edited by KimL1214; 01-15-2009 at 02:50 PM.
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 04:10 PM   #130  

currently on weight watchers, and I have trouble with writing everything down! that is really something that I hate doing, but I know that its something that I need to do. Does anyone have any advice to help me? and I would love a buddy
Alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 04:20 PM   #131  

Alexis I guess I don't really have any tips cause that is the main thing of WW. You could however plan what you eat by writing it down first. Like in the morning just write down all the things you will have throughout the day. But then have to stick to that....but then again you don't. Write in pencil and if something changes makes the necessary changes. Does this help at al?

Oh yeah I can your buddy. How much weight do you have to lose. Do you text?
Old 01-15-2009, 04:27 PM   #132  

mmm....kettle corn

Alexis .. I keep my journal and slider with me at all times. I can't trust myself to write things down later. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. Yesterday I carried around a little piece of scrap paper in my pocket.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:47 PM   #133  

these suggestions are very helpful.
wow I didnt expect to get a response so quickly! =)
thank you ladies
Old 01-15-2009, 05:48 PM   #134  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeBatter View Post
Alexis I guess I don't really have any tips cause that is the main thing of WW. You could however plan what you eat by writing it down first. Like in the morning just write down all the things you will have throughout the day. But then have to stick to that....but then again you don't. Write in pencil and if something changes makes the necessary changes. Does this help at al?

Oh yeah I can your buddy. How much weight do you have to lose. Do you text?

I would like to lose around 100 lbs, not all at once of course, but in time. yes I text, want me to send you my number?
Old 01-15-2009, 06:27 PM   #135  
Sexy Fat Girl

S/C/G: 355/ticker/140-for the moment

Height: 5'7

I love e-tools!! It works wonders, I used to have a hard time writing it all down and e-tools is great!! Its totally worth paying for, I pay per month so it ends up being less then weekly...I know its all up front but I still think if you can pay you should do it! Now i just have to get my I-phone..and I will be completly set!! lol Weight Watchers in my pocket!!

Last edited by sharpie89; 01-15-2009 at 06:28 PM.
sharpie89 is offline   Reply With Quote