Old 01-16-2009, 02:04 PM   #151  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
I would LOVE to have a texting buddy if anyone wants to be mine. I have unlimited texting (I text way more than I talk). Shoot me a PM.
Me too! I love texting, too! ^_^
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:35 PM   #152  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeBatter View Post
Well I lost .6 (yea you readit right point 6). But as long as it in the right direction. It was really good since I thought I may gain because of my newly added exercise. Man dinner was so good last night. Baked skinless chicken thighs with cream of mushroom, rice and sauteed squash. And it only cost me 8 points total. Topped that off with a 2 point skinny cow and I was good to go....woohoo. I have gotta be careful today because this week I am trying to spread my weekly points out more rather than using them all over the weekend. I hope this helps move the scale.

Kim How are things going honey? I hope you all feeling better.
This week I am starting C25K (this will replacce elliptical...i think), plus I have Turbo Jam for home.

Alexis Did you get my PM? You are right the more buddies the better.

Fatnomore This is such a great support system. I really keeps me on track and abreast of new ideas and tips. I love the idea of having the calculator on your phone. I wonder do they have it for Blackberrys

Kat Darn right you can do it. My sister just had a baby and she is nursing. She also does WW (on her own). Snacking was and IS my number one problem. WHen I have that under control I do very well. It is a constant struggle for me. I have "invented" ways to get my off of snacking when I don't need to be.
Yes I indeed got your PM, and I put your number in my phone, for some reason my computer is being foolish and is saying that I am unable to send any messages, which sucks, so I'll text you, saying that its me!
Alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 03:51 PM   #153  
Sexy Fat Girl

S/C/G: 355/ticker/140-for the moment

Height: 5'7

OMg, last night was terrible I went to steak and shake, and had a sippable Sunday. I didn't think it would be that bad, but it was bad. It was 22pts!!! I almost died!! I freaked out so bad, i wanted to cry.
sharpie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 06:06 PM   #154  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

sharpie~ how many daily points do you get? Try to plan what you're going to eat ahead of time next time so you know how many points you will be using... I have been shocked by points before too, usually when it's too late, so I carry my complete food and dining out guides with me everywhere.

Last edited by KimL1214; 01-16-2009 at 06:06 PM.
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 06:36 PM   #155  
Sexy Fat Girl

Yeah I do plan out what I eat...every day and then last night i still had like 12 of my daily points left, so I sapose it was not as bad as it could have been...but still you know? Oh BTW I get 35 points a day...it usually seems like a lot but I have been trying. I was wanting to get those books, but my first 'official' meeting is tomorrow...(last week was my intro) So every body wish me luck on my first weigh in!! Also are the books really worth it? Or is etools just as good?
Old 01-16-2009, 09:13 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Sharpie Those books are essential to my success since I can't carry my laptop to dinner. I have a regular laptop and a netbook and I wouldn't even whip that out!!!! I carry my books in my car so if I go anywhere I have my handy reference. I also have a set at work (i bought them on separate weeks since that is $40 worth of books...eek). That has happened to me also...you know eat then count and it can get scary. But hey you know "lesson learned" you won't do that again. Today is a new day just get on track and don't look back you will be fine.

Alexis I'll be looking out for your text girlie.

Feral Hi there girlie. I hope today went better for you.

So starting yesterday was when I got my new flex points and remember I am trying to use all over the weekend and instead spread them out over the whole week. So far so good. Yesterday I only used 3 (cause I always use some on my weigh day) and today I have only used two. I am going to a party in a little while.....but I just ate so I won't eat anything there. And I am not drinking tonight I am just gonna stick to diet sodas. I'll be fine "it's not the last party I'm going to".....Anyway Wish me LUCK
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:09 AM   #157  
Sexy Fat Girl

Hey everybody, well wish me luck today is my first weigh in!! I am so excited to see what happens
Old 01-17-2009, 08:18 AM   #158  

S/C/G: 200/188.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Good luck!!!! I hope your weigh in goes well!!!

I'd love to get in on the texting as well, if anyone wants to text me let me know. I have alltel, but I have unlimited texts to anyone. I also have yahoo, msn & blackberry messenger (all on my phone) if anyone else does.

yahoo - erynn1010
blackberry pin - 318BFE7C
msn - [email protected]

Last edited by erynn1010; 01-17-2009 at 08:32 AM.
erynn1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:42 AM   #159  

S/C/G: 244/209/140

Height: 5'7"

Good Luck, Sharpie!

Feral, Thanks for the welcome! I hope you're having a better day.

Yesterday I felt like I blew it. It really felt like out-of-control binging. Really, though, there's nothing unhealthy in the house, and I stopped myself from going out to buy anything. All-in-all I used 3 flex points. No big deal, I guess. I just knew I was eating for all the wrong reasons and it was a yucky feeling, you know?

Today is my first weekend day officially on-plan. I need some strength, girls! My boyfriend has been on a business trip for the week and I get to see him today (yay!). Hopefully that will take my mind off food. Haha. He always takes me out to dinner, though, and we eat and drink a LOT. I haven't told him about WW, though I did share with him that I was becoming unhappy with my body. I'm sure he'll be supportive. I just don't want to feel like a party pooper, you know?
Intotherosegarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:00 PM   #160  

intotherosegarden That is the same way I felt when I told my BF. But I figured I need to lose weight and sorry if I ruined your party. But it was something I had to do for myself. And the parties don't stop instead you just plan for them.

Sharpie How did you weigh-in go?
Old 01-17-2009, 01:21 PM   #161  
Sexy Fat Girl

I lost 7lbs at my first weigh in!! I am so happy!!
Old 01-17-2009, 01:26 PM   #162  

congratulations That is a great way to start!!!

Last edited by CakeBatter; 01-17-2009 at 01:27 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:48 PM   #163  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Sharpie-- congrats! I'm hoping to get a big loss next week staying completely op! Keep up the good work!

Cake -- Howd last night go?

Today is a much better day! So far I've only used 6 points ( yogurt for breakfast, pickle for a snack, deli ham with mustard on a whole wheat tortilla and carrots with 1 tbsp light ranch for lunch).

Tonight I'm going to Outback for dinner. I've looked online for their nutritional info (they have NOTHING on their website except for "healthy eating choices." I did find a website with "estimated" points values (based on other restaurants). I'm going to have a house salad with no croutons or cheese, ff
dressing, seared ahi tuna (it's an appetizer I usually get for an entrée anyway and omg it's soooooo yummy) and veggies with no butter. Yum!

I hope everyone is doing well today. It seems like weekends are the hardest!

Last edited by Feral; 01-17-2009 at 03:49 PM.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 04:09 PM   #164  

it actually didn'tgo bad. i ate before I left so I wouldn't be tempted and I only used 5 points total for drinks. i was pretty happy with my outcome. You are having a wonderful day it seem feral. I made those sweet potato fries but I decided i won't put salt on them the next time. I would prefer them to taste more on the sweet side versus the salty side. have fun at the Outback....whatever you do don't that onion appetizer thing.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:25 PM   #165  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

heck yeah! You go girl! Are you still doing okay with not using too many flex in the weekend?

Mmmm sweet potato fries sound good. I'm going to have to try some of those this week.

I'll be sure to stay away from the blooming onion, I'm not an onion fan anyway. It's the cheese fries that are my downfall. I could eat the while plate of those!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote